Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Refugee Crisis

edited September 2015 in General
I dont know if anyones seen that video with the camerawoman tripping over that man with a kid in his hand but man after seeing something like that it makes you wonder all the trivial worries you have right now when half way across the world many people dont even have a home or any hope of getting back home.

All i m thinking about is how to get the next girl and where i m going to get a job. It also made me think howwhen that dictatorship in North Korea ends everyones gonna come flooding to the south.

Oh boy been drinking too much.

Comments

• Why think about things you really don't give a shit about?
    People wants to convince theirselves that they are sad about those homeless people when they don't. But now thinking about it makes you and the rest feel like you are a good person.
  • It just made me think that he was drunk. :p
  • Does this really belong on this forum? :(

I wanna hear angry people flamming others, hating on the game, crying their butts off I dont want all dis real political ethical talk :(
  • edited September 2015
    Does this really belong on this forum? :(

I wanna hear angry people flamming others, hating on the game, crying their butts off I dont want all dis real political ethical talk :(
    Let's call for Westas, and let the whinning begin!!
  • This absolutely belongs on these forums. This is where people can show how truly sadistic and evil they are by being just as callous about real life events as they are in game.
  • I m pretty sure half of europe hate these refugees flooding in from everywhere.

Its basically their taxes feeding them.
  • I m pretty sure half of europe hate these refugees flooding in from everywhere.

THEEEY TOOKKKUUUHHHHRRR JUUUBBZZZZZ!!!!!

DUURKKA JURRBZZZZ!!!!!
  • =
    I dont know if anyones seen that video with the camerawoman tripping over that man with a kid in his hand but man after seeing something like that it makes you wonder all the trivial worries you have right now when half way across the world many people dont even have a home or any hope of getting back home.

All i m thinking about is how to get the next girl and where i m going to get a job. It also made me think howwhen that dictatorship in North Korea ends everyones gonna come flooding to the south.

Oh boy been drinking too much.
    The more powerful countries create a lot of the problems in foreign countries that cause these events.

the homeless and the super poor of the counties taking in refugees definitely do.
  • Wished we was like other country's and told them all to fuck off somewhere else.
  • yeah, not all of those people are refugees, there are going to be some huge terror problems in europe soon
  • edited September 2015
    This absolutely belongs on these forums. This is where people can show how truly sadistic and evil they are by being just as callous about real life events as they are in game.
    World issues. Thought Provoking. Yes, I wonder what's gonna happen to South Korea when all hell break lose? That is a very good question.

And.....Not like first world problem.

For example...well, my charger got bent and screwed, so I have to get a new one, AGAIN?

we don't, unlike the US we do realise these people leave for good reasons, war and don't want them to just die there...
    a lot of the west european countries are changing the laws so that these people can actually legally start working and pay taxes :)

• whats this "unlike the US" shit. you dont know us
  • http://www.amusingplanet.com/2014/08/mina-city-of-tents.html

There all year long this insane tent camp that can hold 3 million people is empty, they have airconditioning and shit and its pretty close to the country the refugees are fleeing from, and its really close in culture, tradition, religion.

Let them all stay there and have the UN donate food and water or something.

There all year long this insane tent camp that can hold 3 million people is empty, they have airconditioning and shit and its pretty close to the country the refugees are fleeing from, and its really close in culture, tradition, religion.

they are going much further in to the EU, because there they can continue living, that is their reason, there is no point in staying close, because after the war, there will mass amount of poverty in their country of origin

they are going much further in to the EU, because there they can continue living, that is their reason, there is no point in staying close, because after the war, there will mass amount of poverty in their country of origin
    I know why they want it but fuck that shit lets just make sure they are out of the real danger have shelter and food and let them figure out their own problems when its safe again. Theres way too many countries with mass amounts of poverty for Europe to take anyone in for that reason.
  • whats this "unlike the US" shit. you dont know us
    true, you have agreed to accept 12k refugees, and not the poor uneducated ones, but the doctors, businessmen etc
  • edited September 2015
    I m pretty sure half of europe hate these refugees flooding in from everywhere.

we don't, unlike the US we do realise these people leave for good reasons, war and don't want them to just die there...
    a lot of the west european countries are changing the laws so that these people can actually legally start working and pay taxes :)

If we are starting the blaming shit, It wasn't the US in first place who ruined Africa and Latin America, it was Europe. But then anyway, it wasn't you or the people who lives there, the Governments and the powers did. And that's how it works, and you, me and nobody else does anything to change that, so speaking like that is pretty silly, specially in a place where US people are just like you, me and everyone else living in any other part of the world.

If you think "people" or you, suddenly care about all of these refugees, it's just something that's not real. As soon as it's not in the medias, you and everyone else will just forget about it. Those wars have been going for like forever, and there are so many places just like that, but nobody really wants to get involved. All we want to do is to continue our 'normal' lives and don't know about it anymore, so we can go back to our stuffs without feeling so bad cause there's so much suffering out there that we can't complain about our silly things.
  • I blame god for creating everything knowing it would turn out this way.
  • Wait till we find out how many IS assholes were given the right to live, work and travel anywhere in Europe legally by pretending to be refugees. Germany is so damn fixated with giving themselves a more tolerant image that they've completed lost their minds over this problem.
  • Wait till we find out how many IS assholes were given the right to live, work and travel anywhere in Europe legally by pretending to be refugees. Germany is so damn fixated with giving themselves a more tolerant image that they've completed lost their minds over this problem.
    this is very true though, but is the word tolerant or cheap labour a better fit?
    dutch news has already found and reported some of the refugees as know IS members
  • Some Is leader said today the operation was a success over 4,000 soldiers have made it into Europe mixed in with legitimate refugees. Was always going to happen.
  • Wished we was like other country's and told them all to fuck off somewhere else.
    Your country is full of liberal faggots that will welcome Sharia law with open arms and call you racist if you have an issue with it.
  • please stop using Liberal to mean Progressive. Liberal means something completely different than what you think it means.
  • Filthy liberals
  • Filthy liberals
  • Filthy liberals
  • edited September 2015
    It's funny cause I do work for companies in some pretty remote areas. They setup camps that would probably be considered fivestar hotels in some shit countries, unlimited food & water. You compare that to those tent caravans the refugees travel in and it is mind blowing.

Makes you realize the difference between government & publicly traded companies hahah, money really paves the way for every thing. Some of the private security I've seen have been some scary fucks, I'd be more afraid of them than any fuckin pirate/isis/somalian with a 9mm
  • zeality making a case for free market everything makes me happy