Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis got their first kill.

Comments

• Wait so Darius took over another account?

And we're to believe the pop farm sector mate is legit. Lol
    No dipshit I've always been bcartfall

God you're so fucking stupid
    Hey Darius, I brought my God Strat. Did you like it? :D
    Honestly im so far removed from the normal round politics I really have no idea what you mean

My god strat bro, GAH
  • Okay so real quick without quoting but on like page 2 or 3 did darius say he made a fake darius account so we could jerk off to it? Cause you tried to get SL and you were pming our SL forever and im pretty sure we didnt hit you or anything. And you were KTEd. Meaning you had multiple accounts if you were also bcartfall for from the start.
  • Okay so real quick without quoting but on like page 2 or 3 did darius say he made a fake darius account so we could jerk off to it? Cause you tried to get SL and you were pming our SL forever and im pretty sure we didnt hit you or anything. And you were KTEd. Meaning you had multiple accounts if you were also bcartfall for from the start.
    Yes, that's exactly what it was. I also named it something obvious and made no effort to hide. Killing a Darius out of noob is meaningless, that account was meant to last to around 3k land or the first war..Think conquest from last round
  • I havent played in like 5 rounds, I was just curious. Because you say youre legit but youre not, so I just wanted clarification about that.
  • Yeah, he cheated. But he wasn't KTed, he was posted as free land :D
  • I havent played in like 5 rounds, I was just curious. Because you say youre legit but youre not, so I just wanted clarification about that.
    welcome back to the world of "i'm legit, I just run multiple kd at the same time"
    welcome back to the world of "i'm legit, I just run multiple kd at the same time"
    Nothin but real talk in this thread today lol
    I build fairly, I run multiple kds to counter cheaters or people targeting me interrupting my ability to play a game that resets every couple months. I would've played 3 whole days this round if I hadn't. I don't care to justify it because I don't need to. I've had over a hundred kds in my news this round and maybe one of them wasn't a multi or involved with them
  • Hey im just calling it how it is. You cant call other cheaters and multis if you are one yourself
    I build fairly, I run multiple kds to counter cheaters or people targeting me interrupting my ability to play a game that resets every couple months. I would've played 3 whole days this round if I hadn't. I don't care to justify it because I don't need to. I've had over a hundred kds in my news this round and maybe one of them wasn't a multi or involved with them

So multi's are legit. there is no way around that fact.
  • Hey im just calling it how it is. You cant call other cheaters and multis if you are one yourself
    Yes, i can actually
    Yes, i can actually
    just makes you a hypocrite
    Yes, i can actually
    I dont cheat offensively or to build. I only cheat to prevent cheaters from taking me out easily. If I die in 3 days to those who dont care to play or multis made only to eliminate competition, what use is honor in this shit game?

Youll never find me cheating; its too much time effort. I can be on 24/7 but only through my phone and between juggling a global position and a wonderful girlfriend. I'm not some bored IT worker or a homeless lithuanian with time for that kind of fuckery anymore.
  • No offense, but I dont believe you never use probes for your other account, and if you dont, I dont believe that you dont rob your own account. You 100% have an advantage over the other players who do play legit.
  • edited September 2015
    No offense, but I dont believe you never use probes for your other account, and if you dont, I dont believe that you dont rob your own account. You 100% have an advantage over the other players who do play legit.
    I played 0 probe on both for my sanity. I make 2 rank 1 caliber kds separately so I cant use them to rob each other and stay competitive anyways (plus why - inact farms and bank farms are everywhere??).

Prolly the biggest advantage I have is multiple AFs to pinpoint the fuckers talking shit about my kd lol
  • That's not what I heard though heard you got kicked from my for multying to much
    Yes, i can actually
    I dont cheat offensively or to build. I only cheat to prevent cheaters from taking me out easily. If I die in 3 days to those who dont care to play or multis made only to eliminate competition, what use is honor in this shit game?

Youll never find me cheating; its too much time effort. I can be on 24/7 but only through my phone and between juggling a global position and a wonderful girlfriend. I'm not some bored IT worker or a homeless lithuanian with time for that kind of fuckery anymore.
    To hard to run multi's I don't have time

Run 2 or more kd "legit" somehow is less work than multi's
    Yes, i can actually

To hard to run multi's I don't have time

Run 2 or more kd "legit" somehow is less work than multi's
    Im Darius. Making a rank 1 kd is effortless because I understand the game better than anyone else. Making a farm multi is as much effort for me as a rank 1 kd; making more than 2 is too much for me
  • That's not what I heard though heard you got kicked from my for multying to much
    I was never in my.. How could I be kicked from it? Lol
  • No his boy Barri was lol...
  • edited September 2015
    So you cheat to prevent being cheated on, so the cheaters wised up and posted you free land so the legit players could take you out? I think that's what I got out of this lol
  • So you cheat to prevent being cheated on, so the cheaters wised up and posted you free land so the legit players could take you out? I think that's what I got out of this lol
    Multis broke down my defense by kidnapping arsoning me, failing on me with multiple top 20 kds and hijacking my sl. The free land posting was just additional multi bullshit from them hijacking my sector with 10 multis. I don't know why you felt that was somehow legitimate because they posted it lol..

I had about 5000 news this round. It wasn't until they were able to hijack my sl and manipulate war, sector states, and enhancements/sl bonus that they were even able to do any damage with over 100 multis on me for a week.

• Ohhhh poor darius, you forgot to mention your multis in your wall of text, and same log in times every tick at same second, youre just another lazy cheater
  • edited September 2015
    So you cheat to prevent being cheated on, so the cheaters wised up and posted you free land so the legit players could take you out? I think that's what I got out of this lol
    Multis broke down my defense by kidnapping arsoning me, failing on me with multiple top 20 kds and hijacking my sl. The free land posting was just additional multi bullshit from them hijacking my sector with 10 multis. I don't know why you felt that was somehow legitimate because they posted it lol..

I had about 5000 news this round. It wasn't until they were able to hijack my sl and manipulate war, sector states, and enhancements/sl bonus that they were even able to do any damage with over 100 multis on me for a week.

Then it is safe to say, you cheated, and failed to defend yourself with your own multis, yes? I'm not tryin to bust your chops. I've been multid before, I know how it feels. Kinda important actually :P
  • So you cheat to prevent being cheated on, so the cheaters wised up and posted you free land so the legit players could take you out? I think that's what I got out of this lol

Then it is safe to say, you cheated, and failed to defend yourself with your own multis, yes? I'm not tryin to bust your chops. I've been multid before, I know how it feels. Kinda important actually :P
    The ones helping me weren't my multis.
  • Darius I hate to tell you this, from this point on (probably right when you started in the forums) You arent good at sk you cheat like the rest. you use multis, you can justify however you want but no one believes you. "I multi but I dont share info with my other kds or anything. Yup thats right I only make one extra kd, no way I make a few and have bank farms not a chance." Sorry big guy but it doesnt add up. Nor do any of us think youre the best in the game as yovue been beaten here multiple times by multiple players. But im glad you hold yourself in high esteem and think youre legit and rationalize it however makes you comfortable
  • flames lend some of your wisdom to darius !
  • edited September 2015
    Darius I hate to tell you this, from this point on (probably right when you started in the forums) You arent good at sk you cheat like the rest. you use multis, you can justify however you want but no hone believes you. "I multi but I dont share info with my other kds or anything. Yup thats right I only make one extra kd, no way I make a few and have bank farms not a chance." Sorry big guy but it doesnt add up. Nor do any of us think youre the best in the game as yovue been beaten here multiple times by multiple players. But im glad you hold yourself in high esteem and think youre legit and rationalize it however makes you comfortable
    I play no probes because I'm lazy with bank farms?

?

?

You can say that but I don't get beaten by individuals unless by multiple players you mean by their multis, lol. Give me any kd and I'll make it rank one every time. Only exception is competing with bank farmers like straw this round and sev last
  • Don't forget this...he's not only the best goddamn player this Universe has seen on Starkingdoms. But he also doesn't need time to build them. He can beat everyone in this game, and playing probeless. He's the Chuck Norris of Starkingdoms!!

Just shut up and bow to him.
  • Don't forget this...he's not only the best goddamn player this Universe has seen on Starkingdoms. But he also doesn't need time to build them. He can beat everyone in this game, and playing probeless. He's the Chuck Norris of Starkingdoms!!

Just shut up and bow to him.

so youve met darius?