Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis got their first kill.

Comments

• And you can doubt as much as you want, I don't care. As long as no one is working to kill cheaters I don't care for them.
    You cheater killing cheaters, sounds legit. What's the meaning of word cheater in this context?

a) Who creates moar multis than you?
    b) R/R kd's?
  • I've played my round legit despite what you think.
  • I've played my round legit despite what you think.
    who cares, you didn't care that i played my round legit and still got fucked over by your shitty UA.
    and you are not playing legit, your little UA is the definition of not being allowed and you play with people that multi to fuck over normal players
  • edited August 2015
    Well, that was a honest mistake. It was never my intention to screw up legit players. There's nothing I can say to fix it. So, you can be hating me now, that's your right. I'd act the same.
    I actually didn't plan or ask for hits. You were a decent grab.
  • edited August 2015
    I've played my round legit despite what you think.
    With all this shit your pulling now, I have doubts about that. Besides that, moon was legit, I am legit (though I admit I started abusing R/R after certain point, but having a farm in my sector fucking my growth from out of newbie it's not easy to grow playing fair), Darius I don't guarantee he is legit, but all this shit started because of you or vilkas if you are not the same guy. If someone was abusing R/R, why not ask for support and make him legit KT? Why multis?
  • edited August 2015
    I've asked for support. Got banned from forums when I was trying to provide evidence. Everyone is only interested in killing LT players.
    Darius was abusing war while keeping NAP with most of the alliances. There is no way to play fair and compete in this climate.
  • Sorta like sanctioning kesha to make lots of bots am I right?

Lets be honest here you are acting like little shits and tour being treated that way. Generally I like omni and kesha isn't horrible as a person, but you are on this great crusade to kill Darius because (?) no clue moon cheated people claim but kesha cheated first.

now other players not involved are getting arsoned grabbed when it is mathematically better as terra to play high pop...

And then you complain about everyone wanting to kill Lt...i wonder why

And Darius it was writing style. You have certain syntax you use in messages and posts its pretty recognizable even slang or lack thereof shows you to a point.
  • xltx asking for darius friends AL"s that he was naped to, to participate on his killing? are you joking? arachnid you were a perfect example of a pop farm. Whole round naped with all alliances (same way as [hi] alliance was napped) but you werent naped with [hi] alliance, you had 250k pop, you had no shields, and you were in galaxy 2, where only multis landed at most, and the only decent pop farm that darius could kidnap was you(because he had naps with the rest of the uni) but hey i can be wrong here.
  • Everyone was hunting LT before any of this even started. Apparently cheating is not as bad as playing for same goal with 5-6 friends.
  • Probably, but there must be a reason for that.
  • We started playing 15 years ago. You make some enemies along the way. And people tend to hold grudges.
  • Yes. Kids. :D
  • i got beard cause no time to shave because of sk :(
  • xltx asking for darius friends AL"s that he was naped to, to participate on his killing? are you joking? arachnid you were a perfect example of a pop farm. Whole round naped with all alliances (same way as [hi] alliance was napped) but you werent naped with [hi] alliance, you had 250k pop, you had no shields, and you were in galaxy 2, where only multis landed at most, and the only decent pop farm that darius could kidnap was you(because he had naps with the rest of the uni) but hey i can be wrong here.
    the funny part is, this morning i saw he had kidnapped me, so i sent him a message asking him wtf he is doing...
    now i sent him a message he can kidnap me, because you tards ruined my round.

and i was such a decent grab, why did SL have to be removed first and then you needed war bonus to be able to grab me...
    full of shit
  • ok so now what's the deal, you use multis against R/R kd's or against certain ppl?
  • they use multies like other multi users, to better themselves and just themselves
  • HAHAHAHA

the story:
    "wankers chat"

arachnid- oh shit guys they found me and fucked my pop, you better start converting and i run to pf and cry the fuck out of my eyes, that they hit a legit kd.

darius-omg fuck converting now, stall them as much as you can, its gods order!

ingerasum-i knew it!

conclusion*
    arachnid nice try acting like a little hurt bitch, but you wount get oscar for your acting.
    And to those two rr's finally we smoked all your pop farms so goodluck in the future, or are you started converting cause you finally want to go to sleep atleast 4 hours a day?
  • NOt that it matters much now, but the bankfarm i revealed earlier this round (digimonland 1.10) belongs to LT
    He has been trying to get intel along with the multies (same timings)
  • edited August 2015
    no we dont run bankfarms, because if we would our nw wouldnt be so low all round, that digimonland might be chefgregs or some other crew that hates you, i myself was robbing that digimon land at round start, he went semi inactive after few top kds were trashed, strawbery boy reminds anything? he was the only bankfarmer this round
  • HAHAHAHA

the story:
    "wankers chat"

arachnid- oh shit guys they found me and fucked my pop, you better start converting and i run to pf and cry the fuck out of my eyes, that they hit a legit kd.

darius-omg fuck converting now, stall them as much as you can, its gods order!

ingerasum-i knew it!

conclusion*
    arachnid nice try acting like a little hurt bitch, but you wount get oscar for your acting.
    And to those two rr's finally we smoked all your pop farms so goodluck in the future, or are you started converting cause you finally want to go to sleep atleast 4 hours a day?
    Wtf are you smoking you tool.
    First off, my pop isn't fucked you little git, i went from 250k to 200k

You used multi to attack me and that is your fault not mine. You are the ones cheating and not me...
    The reason why i didn't nap everyone is because until two days ago i was in china and got married you little fuckface,i napped the alliances of my friends, shiny and juju.

I really don't like darius and would not willingly or unwillingly particpate in his schemes. But hey, your illegal UA is multiying and is trying to justify hitting normal players, after my last post i messaged bcart ingame that he can start to kidnap me now and screw you guys over because i've had it with your cheating retarded asses
  • and the show goes on :D
  • So what's the problem with reconverting back? Besides the fact that you guys are using multis, it's already getting annoying to keep kidnapping. I'm actually doing this for real, not using bots like you "pro players" hehe.

And there are so many terras with high pop out there you cant imagine, if you look carefully there is a guy in 1:2 who is R/R also.

You think we we're the only ones? And yes, I used the 2:7 guy aswell, along with other 3-4 more. Happy?
  • and it doesnt have to do anything with nap? ofc im happy you are not rr
  • edited August 2015
    What nap? I was alone with no alliance 90% of the round. I had the whole uni to kidnap. I only joined Hi to get war bonus on westas. And i did it when it already became clear that if he is going after R/R kd's using multis, at least that's what I thought (I had no idea Bcart is Darius). So why not help, I am bored like F anyway :)

• Idk how chefgreg even got brought up as someone who hates moon...

Either way its pretty hilarious the Lt attitude of us against everyone and that there hands are 100% clean...
  • Hahahah look at the rage. Ps I slept like a baby boys :)
  • Ps I kidnapped splurge like 3 times. There are two other farms you guys clearly haven't found yet
    Idiots hahaha

http://imgur.com/cKE5cqi
  • Well, that was a honest mistake. It was never my intention to screw up legit players. There's nothing I can say to fix it. So, you can be hating me now, that's your right. I'd act the same.
    I actually didn't plan or ask for hits. You were a decent grab.
    I turned on war for better hits on inactives. Hahaha

No way to compete in this climate when there's 10 of you and a bot, but you can't handle lord Darius getting 30 land instead of 26?

Hahahahah fuckjng hilarious man
  • Idk how chefgreg even got brought up as someone who hates moon...

Either way its pretty hilarious the Lt attitude of us against everyone and that there hands are 100% clean...
    These fucking idiots have managed to turn the Uni against them over a rr Darius

That takes skill honesty
  • What nap? I was alone with no alliance 90% of the round. I had the whole uni to kidnap. I only joined Hi to get war bonus on westas. And i did it when it already became clear that if he is going after R/R kd's using multis, at least that's what I thought (I had no idea Bcart is Darius). So why not help, I am bored like F anyway :)

Ingers a bro, all I have to say