Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multis got their first kill.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    It takes more time than skill to be a top player. Plus you've got to keep up with the cheaters....that's why everyone with a little bit of real life have left this game...
    With phones this game is far easier. I used to proxy and play from my middle school library, then sleep for 8-9 hours as I wasn't supposed to be on the computer past 10 when I was 10 years old.

I was top 10 with that schedule, the nostalgic mentality of the greats of the past is hilarious to me. They would be average today, I consistently outgrow and shit on omni every round he plays.

• edited August 2015
    snip

Yes, after I died. You never passed me at any point until I was broken and killed by dws.
    I get you're far inferior than me but blatantly lying to make yourself look good is a bad habit to get into.

Prior to Restoration breaking me, I was #1 in NW, and that was just before the VHU/Kimchi war around Aug 18th.

I've already offered to teach you how to play this game, stop dancing around the invitation and just accept it.
  • There's no way you can tick hit with phones, plus the need to be online every hour to keep up with the no-lifers and the cheaters is really bad. Mobilization state is just a torture for anyone who wants to live the life.

Back in the days, even if you couldn't be top players, there was enough people to make new friends and gather many smallies or medium KDS and bring back the big ones and the cheaters. Now there's not even that in the game...

That's what has killed this game faster than the game would have taken to naturally die.
    The amount of times you've got to login into the game to keep up competitive it's a nightmare for anyone. The fact that you have to set up alarm clocks to do stuff is really bad.
  • snip

Yes, after I died. You never passed me at any point until I was broken and killed by dws.
    I get you're far inferior than me but blatantly lying to make yourself look good is a bad habit to get into.

Prior to Restoration breaking me, I was #1 in NW, and that was just before the VHU/Kimchi war around Aug 18th.

I've already offered to teach you how to play this game, stop dancing around the invitation and just accept it.
    ? Both of my kds lost the rank 1 spot to dwsl ats

Nobody ever passed either of them until I was broken.. You were broken by a real kd/player that wasn't even dw and didn't suicide to do it. That's sad man

You fuckin suck at this game lol
  • edited August 2015
    There's no way you can tick hit with phones, plus the need to be online every hour to keep up with the no-lifers and the cheaters is really bad. Mobilization state is just a torture for anyone who wants to live the life.

Back in the days, even if you couldn't be top players, there was enough people to make new friends and gather many smallies or medium KDS and bring back the big ones and the cheaters. Now there's not even that in the game...

That's what has killed this game faster than the game would have taken to naturally die.
    The amount of times you've got to login into the game to keep up competitive it's a nightmare for anyone. The fact that you have to set up alarm clocks to do stuff is really bad.
    At least the server doesn't crash now at end of newbie =))
  • There's no way you can tick hit with phones, plus the need to be online every hour to keep up with the no-lifers and the cheaters is really bad. Mobilization state is just a torture for anyone who wants to live the life.

That's true for the first 3-4 days at most. It's not even really needed though if you're good. The challenge for me this round was not outgrowing everyone, I spent 3 days exploring in mobi and making only scis. Had I went offensive I would've been huge then rape trained by dws
  • edited August 2015
    There's no way you can tick hit with phones, plus the need to be online every hour to keep up with the no-lifers and the cheaters is really bad. Mobilization state is just a torture for anyone who wants to live the life.

That's true for the first 3-4 days at most. It's not even really needed though if you're good. The challenge for me this round was not outgrowing everyone, I spent 3 days exploring in mobi and making only scis. Had I went offensive I would've been huge then rape trained by dws
    After the 3-4 days there's a period of peace, but as soon as mobilization time comes then the nightmare begins again. Hitting with 2 WLs requires not to miss ticks, you can't be away more than 5 hours if you want to use your attempts. THen you lose a lot of soldiers if you spend a whole day away. And then you grow and people start to rob money, then the suiciders and cheaters....it's not healthy. :P

If you are a legit player, you have to spend time finding banks, targets, etc. You have to be carefully with that since you don't have multis to probe for you, or to stockpile money for you to rob.

The legit player SK life recquires a lot of time.

After the 3-4 days there's a period of peace, but as soon as mobilization time comes then the nightmare begins again. Hitting with 2 WLs requires not to miss ticks, you can't be away more than 5 hours if you want to use your attempts. THen you lose a lot of soldiers if you spend a whole day away. And then you grow and people start to rob money, then the suiciders and cheaters....it's not healthy. :P

If you are a legit player, you have to spend time finding banks, targets, etc. You have to be carefully with that since you don't have multis to probe for you, or to stockpile money for you to rob.

The legit player SK life recquires a lot of time.

True to an extent. I build legit though, I've developed starts that guarantee a top kd with 3 days of semi effort max. There are plenty of alternate ways of playing that will outgrow both cheaters and no lifers with little effort. It just takes creativity and foresight
  • Then it seems I'm an awful player.
  • August 28, 15:58:48 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 5,307 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Undestructable (1:15)
    Mission: Kidnappings
    Probes Sent: 47,797 (Lost: 191)

Lol why are you so bad?
  • snip

? Both of my kds lost the rank 1 spot to dwsl ats

Nobody ever passed either of them until I was broken.. You were broken by a real kd/player that wasn't even dw and didn't suicide to do it. That's sad man

You fuckin suck at this game lol
    You're so full of shit I can smell you from here in Canada.
  • Hey Darius bud you wanna know a secret?
  • Hey Darius bud you wanna know a secret?
    Sure :)
  • I knew you were bcart as did a fre others speculated as such we just didn't want to bother you this round.
  • I knew you were bcart as did a fre others speculated as such we just didn't want to bother you this round.
    Based off what?
  • lol yeah I did suspect it, as well. But I owed moon so I said nothing XD
  • westas, get a life bro =))
  • edited August 2015
    I got back from a date several hours ago while you losers were keeping darius KD alive 24/7 for several days now. Guess who actually needs a life :) But I ain't gonna make it easy for you :)
  • IPvSK2: 959-C2-0F-86 - August 28, 23:58:01

hmmm its like 10th time i see this login time, always at 58;01! darius admit that you run some script on it
  • HAHAHAHA FUCKING MULTIES
    declaring me a pop farm for bcart, piss off you fucking tools
  • stupid LT multying fags
    fuck off out of 2.7
  • Any more high pop KDs who would like to tell me they are not pop farms? Hit me up with PM.
  • Any more high pop KDs who would like to tell me they are not pop farms? Hit me up with PM.
    you are so fucking retarded...
    i am a terra kd... alone in a sector in s2... in fucking defensive state WHERE HIGH POP BECOMES DEFENSE

you are a bunch of cheating tards. LT is a bunch of low life cheating scum
  • i think you have a problem if you think I'm keeping Darius kd alive :)). Tbh, this is like the first time I speak with him ingame, I barely know the guy, but sure as hell is fun to team up with him and moon and give you some work to do.

You clearly did a good job to make everyone hate xLTx even though like Omni said, some were legit for real.

But, nonetheless, all this shit is fun.
  • what omni said is complete BS, i doubt even he is playing 'legit', i don't think LT knows what that means
  • I am not directing this at you. Maybe he is a dude screaming at the computer screen and spending his every hour trying to keep his KD alive.
  • And you can doubt as much as you want, I don't care. As long as no one is working to kill cheaters I don't care for them.
  • I am not directing this at you. Maybe he is a dude screaming at the computer screen and spending his every hour trying to keep his KD alive.
    please die? you're full of shit, you wrecked my round because you want to be top with your other little cheating wankers. it has nothing to do with anyone else.

if you wanted to stop bcart, you would've ASKED me, you didn't, so please fuck off from planet earth

• Sure, that's why I put my KD on the line, to be in top.. No one here cares about being in top anymore. This round was already a train wreck.
  • Sure, that's why I put my KD on the line, to be in top.. No one here cares about being in top anymore. This round was already a train wreck.
    you probably put 1 of your KDs on the line, but i doubt you did it for the other 20