Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cops, Robbers and Beggars II (Shiny is dead to me wins!)

edited September 2015 in General
For this game teams will be:

Shiny Money
Unreliable
NYCboiQnz
SkyDragonX

Mages
TMonsta
WallsOfFire
Rohan Castle

1. There are 4 factions.

Cartel
Mafia
Cop
Beggar

2. The game will be played a total of 8 rounds where each round players can earn up to 4 points.

3. At the start of the round each player will take turns choosing one of the four factions by PMing me (pick order down below). They then will post what they chose in the thread and the next player will PM me with his faction and so on. They may lie.

4. How to get points:

Cartel: By getting a majority of people in your faction not exceeding 4. The 4 points will be equally distributed amongst the players in the faction.

Mafia: By getting a majority of people in your faction not exceeding 4. The 4 points will be equally distributed amongst the players in the faction.

Cop: When the number of cartel and mafia players are the same. The 4 points will be equally distributed amongst the players in the faction.

Beggar: After equally distributing points between players or when no points have been distributed any points left will be taken by the beggar.

Cartel 4
Mafia 2
Cop 1
Beggar 1

Cartel players will get 1 point each.

Cartel 2
Mafia 3
Cop 2
Beggar 1

Mafia players and the beggar will get 1 point each.

Cartel 3
Mafia 3
Cop 1
Beggar 1

Cop will get all 4 points.

Cartel 5
Mafia 1
Cop 1
Beggar 1

Beggar will get all 4 points.

5. If you lie about what faction you are and don't get a point at the end of the round you will lose a point.

6. After 8 rounds there will be a special blind pick round where teams will pick by only PMing me. For this round teams can earn double the normal points. The team with the most points after this round wins.

7. Other members in your team can pick a faction for you, but you cannot lie in the thread. So if you want to pick a faction for mages you post in the thread

Mages: Cartel

8. This will be the order in which you pick your factions for round 1:

Shiny Money
Mages
Unreliable
TMonsta
NYCboiQnz
WallsOfFire
SkyDragonX
Rohan Castle

Next round the first player will become the last pick and so on.

Comments