Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someones mad....

Comments

• edited August 2015
    SpedSK 12:24PM QuoteFlag
    What do you expect?

The line between cheating and not cheating is quite blurred with you two. One person plays RR, other plays pop heavy.

Dear Sped

I know we dont get along and I have always wondered for your sanity in many ways. This post is a prime example. you take a statement that could almost be true and then fuck it up. the line of cheating is quite clear.

RR is cheating in the sense we all say it is due to the nature of the beast. You must kidanp to stay alive. IE aggressive probing. So you either have friends who let you farm them(cheating) or you have a real farm (cheating). Or you must kidnap other kd's to survive(KT offense).

Heavy pop is in no way, shape or form cheating. It is a wholey self contained. it doesnt rely on any farm to survive.

Now if Im wrong and have misinterpreted the conversation in some way, let me know.
  • SpedSK 12:24PM QuoteFlag
    What do you expect?

The line between cheating and not cheating is quite blurred with you two. One person plays RR, other plays pop heavy.
    RR is cheating? :O
  • edited August 2015
    Is having a friend as a bank cheating? At the very least it's an unfair advantage.
  • Is having a friend as a bank cheating? At the very least it's an unfair advantage.
    Is beeing in the better alliance / premium group / sector cheating? At the very least it's an unfair advantage.
  • No, being in an alliance/group/sector is definitely not cheating. You're saying bank farming isn't as well?
  • No, being in an alliance/group/sector is definitely not cheating. You're saying bank farming isn't as well?
    Is having your friends get you sox cheating? At the very least it's an unfair advantage?
    Is having your friends get you sox cheating? At the very least it's an unfair advantage?
    Back to bank farming. Is it cheating?
    Don't ask me I'm just a puppy :(

No, being in an alliance/group/sector is definitely not cheating. You're saying bank farming isn't as well?
    So strange. Lt so quiet about their multis but show up to bash rr in full force

What a coincidence
  • I'm not bashing RR per se. Using pop farms I feel is equal to bank farming.
  • Pop farm?

I was #1 land #2 NW for a long time, dropped to 3 now, due to massive multi arsons and sabos on me, and a big fail.

I played high pop and i got kidnapped for the pop.
    Neither is cheating

difference with all your bank farms and this is that you use multies and rob your own (or friends) multies

My kd is legit, and i allow my sector mate to kidnap me.
    As a result i lose 15% of my income every tick because my pop is below maxed.

• As a result i lose 15% of my income every tick because my pop is below maxed.
    But that's exactly what I'm talking about. I could ask a friend to build a KD which I could rob. This is a very thin line between it being a fair play and not. That's just how I see it.

• yes/no

I agree that everyone can have their own view on it

For me
    if he would be top 10, and allow you to rob him, i dont really see it as a problem, since he's obviously also competing himself

If a kd was made for the sole reason to help boost another i agree its across the line.
    for us, i didnt even group with bcart, we both joined the same sector at random

My kd was not made for the sole purpose of boosting him xD, i am active in wars and having fun and play for a top position (wich is getting harder due to all the multi activity on me xD)

• Rr is only cheating if ! someone purposefully creates a farm for the other person or you run the farm yourself. Rr will always be a grey area and rr has real consequences.

I can't catch or punish bank farms or people,who,bank. Its impossible to catch really.

RR can be killed/harmed but isn't cheating to,me

• ...and i allow my sector mate to kidnap me.

• ...and i allow my sector mate to kidnap me.

There is no game rule against that.
    It is usually frowned upon because people suddenly have lots of friends that no one heard about before (aka their own multies)

We all know that not the case here.

and what do you care anyways, i probably wont live long anyways since people with lots of 'friends' that all have a sleepover (same ip) suddenly want me dead

• Hey guys you know what's worse?

8 dwsl multis (Greg and pals)
    15 regular multis
    40 new regular multis (lt)
    20 new probe farm multis (lt)

Lol
  • Ey what about my Multis? Cuz u know, I have some too, ya know. According to LT. Lel.
  • Ey what about my Multis? Cuz u know, I have some too, ya know. According to LT. Lel.
    You're legit this round from what I've seen at worst you have some association with the Dws by being friends directly or indirectly with the owner

• darius u say dw multis (greg and pals) why so much hate? we never even touched you this round in fact i was in your sector and im a greg pal :P
  • darius u say dw multis (greg and pals) why so much hate? we never even touched you this round in fact i was in your sector and im a greg pal :P
    I dobt remember who killed me but it was a group of unflagged Dws while Greg laughed and took credit for it

I don't hate you guys, I expected it lol. I'm Darius that's all part of the game for me
  • I specifically said those g2 DW were not multies! Knowing 3 guys who have 20 friends (I seen the chatroom and their rally when they geared up to wreck you) and partaking in running a train on you isn't cheating! I have ONE bsg! How many do you have darius? I got multied this rd, I have never condoned it n 9 outta 10 rds get multied myself...

Also RR is NOT cheating, it gets killed off b.c if you let it live it'll destroy everything in a matter of 2 weeks!
  • Should let puppy grow so he can smack all you ppl to oblivion
  • August 24, 17:16:52 Our brave kingdom Grace Kelly (1:3) attacked nubcake (1:20) and failed.
    August 24, 17:17:43 Our brave kingdom I got mom (1:3) attacked nubcake (1:20) and failed.
    August 24, 17:18:09 Our brave kingdom Zashybys (1:3) attacked nubcake (1:20) and failed.

I guess the owner no love Moons?
  • He has been arsonning for several days now, so i hit him
    and then poor little Vilkas got mad that i hit his precious kd XD
  • Wow... smh
    To be completely honest you should add that you've created a bunch of RRxx multies before that..
    To be completely honest you should add that you've created a bunch of RRxx multies before that..

Ahh you mean all those RR kds that match ips with the kds that been suiciding on me?
    ofc mate ofc

Ahh you mean all those RR kds that match ips with the kds that been suiciding on me?
    ofc mate ofc
    No, I mean capital RR** KDs. There's some proof floating around. I can find it if that's really needed. But do we really have to play these games? We both know what I am talking about.