Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SQUAD] Definition of Sad

edited August 2015 in General
So both these KD have already been suspected of farming/multying, but then he gets hit and takes it like a bitch.

xxxxxxx (xx) attacked Susan Is Sexy (xx) and conquered 510 planets.

The following happens:

August 17, 07:13:46 Our kingdom xxxxxxx (xx) was hit by a missile strike from Susan Is Sexy (xx). The total damage done was 67 planets and 3,616 population.
August 17, 07:14:04 Our kingdom xxxxxxx (xx) was hit by a missile strike from Kingdom (xx). The total damage done was 69 planets and 3,346 population.
August 17, 07:14:25 Our kingdom xxxxxxx (xx) bravely defended against Kingdom (xx) and was victorious.

Susan Is Sexy (xx)

IPvSK2: 710-11-93-1F - August 17, 05:22:03

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 859-B1-1B-5B
IPvSK2: 710-11-93-1F

-----------------------

Kingdom (xx)

IPvSK2: 710-11-93-1F - August 17, 07:10:20

Can't wait to see SQUAD KT their kds.

Comments

• KT cheaters? no wai
  • So both these KD have already been suspected of farming/multying, but then he gets hit and takes it like a bitch.

xxxxxxx (xx) attacked Susan Is Sexy (xx) and conquered 510 planets.

The following happens:

August 17, 07:13:46 Our kingdom xxxxxxx (xx) was hit by a missile strike from Susan Is Sexy (xx). The total damage done was 67 planets and 3,616 population.
    August 17, 07:14:04 Our kingdom xxxxxxx (xx) was hit by a missile strike from Kingdom (xx). The total damage done was 69 planets and 3,346 population.
    August 17, 07:14:25 Our kingdom xxxxxxx (xx) bravely defended against Kingdom (xx) and was victorious.

Susan Is Sexy (xx)

IPvSK2: 710-11-93-1F - August 17, 05:22:03

-----------------------

Kingdom (xx)

IPvSK2: 710-11-93-1F - August 17, 07:10:20

Can't wait to see SQUAD KT their kds.
    Well, i said since the first time that "Kingdom" was having a suspicious actitude... as far as i know there is noone protecting they...

• great more headaches
  • great more headaches
    LOL
  • No we live in the same space station and we were equally pissed that he hit me. Everyone on this space station has the same IP. Me and Me are not multis dont kill.
  • they are flatmates?

/thread
  • Old McSusan had a farm, E I E I Oooo...

August 12, 02:48:34 Our brave kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and failed.
    August 12, 02:56:19 Our kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) bravely defended against Susan Is Sexy (1:16) and lost 102 planets.
    August 12, 02:56:21 Our kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) bravely defended against Susan Is Sexy (1:16) and lost 83 planets.
    August 12, 02:56:27 Our kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) bravely defended against Susan Is Sexy (1:16) and lost 67 planets.
  • "flat mates"
  • I dont even think viva is still playing this round lol
  • edited August 2015
    Old McSusan had a farm, E I E I Oooo...

August 12, 02:48:34 Our brave kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) attacked Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and failed.
    August 12, 02:56:19 Our kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) bravely defended against Susan Is Sexy (1:16) and lost 102 planets.
    August 12, 02:56:21 Our kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) bravely defended against Susan Is Sexy (1:16) and lost 83 planets.
    August 12, 02:56:27 Our kingdom BigNoseBob (1:11) bravely defended against Susan Is Sexy (1:16) and lost 67 planets.
    lol this would mean good old Susan was responsible for that first wave of multis that fucked everyone over. Welp, let's get to killing.
  • I dont even think viva is still playing this round lol
    Every once I'm a while.your posts are gold mate. :)
  • I'd like screen shots of this cheating in the future. I checked the ips and none matched, or was purged/ flooded with new ones. Not protecting anyone, but I can do the same thing you did sped and post random kids with matching ips with no evidence.
  • I'd like screen shots of this cheating in the future. I checked the ips and none matched, or was purged/ flooded with new ones. Not protecting anyone, but I can do the same thing you did sped and post random kids with matching ips with no evidence.
    Matching ips isnt evidence? Missiling the same kd outside of war isnt evidence? The prosecution rests.
  • How is Mussolini evidence for multi? And I already spoke to herb about it, I was aparently mistaken for not reading everything, cause readings for losers.
  • How is Mussolini evidence for multi? And I already spoke to herb about it, I was aparently mistaken for not reading everything, cause readings for losers.
    Mussolini

MUSSOLINI
  • edited August 2015
    I'd like screen shots of this cheating in the future. I checked the ips and none matched, or was purged/ flooded with new ones. Not protecting anyone, but I can do the same thing you did sped and post random kids with matching ips with no evidence.
    I screen shotted both ips.. just aim me bud ;)
  • I also have the screen shots, they were still matching like 12 hours later
  • Are we looking at the same KD's Rohan? They're still matching.
  • I thought I corrected this god damnit, I was looking at the wrong kd!
    It's ok... still avoiding shots n slanging pizzas bro?
  • haha such a good video
    Yeah, 2 jobs, but I hate them both -_- I haven't had a day off in 2 1/2 months, literally :(
    Yeah, 2 jobs, but I hate them both -_- I haven't had a day off in 2 1/2 months, literally :(
    dont worry, no one gets day off nowadays. I get work calls in my dreams.
  • What? I've had days off up the yahoo this summer, travelling around Canada for basketball :)
  • Drop by the capital, beer And nachos on Ashy... I need a reason to take a day off.
  • edited August 2015
    Too far for me. I'm in New Brunswick.

I only go where I'm told to go, I don't get to pick.
  • Youre a new brunswick boy? ugh i have to semi like you cause youre canadian
  • Youre a new brunswick boy? ugh i have to semi like you cause youre canadian
    Where are you?
    screenshots are useless.
    anyone with a brain could make those screenshots even now and make them look perfect