Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Donald Trump

edited August 2015 in General
Is he seriously running for president?

Comments

• Sadly...fucking mockery of US govt
  • edited August 2015
    He is not the president we need, he is the president we deserve...
    Check out @jesterawx's Tweet:
  • He is not the president we need, he is the president we deserve...
    Please tell me you're not serious lol
  • Check out @jesterawx's Tweet:
    Its not a good thing
  • I'm here and curious.
    I just noticed this and laughed.
  • Check out @jesterawx's Tweet:
    Its not a good thing
    Ahh, okay, Is gets it. Bravo for sure.
  • he speaketh truth
  • I'm here and curious.
    I just noticed this and laughed.
  • Hes the president you fuktarded dipshit democrats need. If you voted for obama please tell me so I can stop talking to you forever cause you need your head examined.
  • America you have failed
  • Hes the president you fuktarded dipshit democrats need. If you voted for obama please tell me so I can stop talking to you forever cause you need your head examined.
    please, never talk again, your stupid cloud is going to infect the rest of us.

+1, juju is mighty wrong
    20$ Says he voted for Bush twice
  • $20? Is thats left of your stimulus check?
    Its the maximum bet allowed in G.W.s Tax Everything Twice Act.
  • I'll be voting for Jeb Bush
  • If Rand Paul had more moral fiber I'd be voting for him but so far he hasn't made many great points besides a flat tax
  • Lol Jeb bush... Lets just commit suicide faster by jumping in front of a bus...
  • sanders 4 prez
  • Bush Dynasty ftw, jk jk but he seems more intelligent then his predecessors and he is right about immigration being a driver for the economy
  • If Rand Paul had more moral fiber I'd be voting for him but so far he hasn't made many great points besides a flat tax
    I agree, I will vote for rand because he is the best in my opinion, but he acts as if he has full control and would be able to do things in the interest of the constitution without congress at all, and that's not the case. But he is by far the best choice imo.
  • i'mma vote for gary johnson again, but i might turn republican for the primary just to vote rand. he's not nearly as good as his daddy, but i like to encourage the liberty movement