Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viva Multis? What Else Is New?

edited August 2015 in General
August 11, 13:47:07 Our brave kingdom Pinoyy (1:6) attacked Ibiza Rocka (1:13) and conquered 218 planets.
August 11, 13:58:37 Our brave kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) attacked Chiys Sammich (1:8) and conquered 118 planets.
August 11, 15:48:06 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from PLANETTOOHOT (1:9). The total damage done was 33 planets and 3,623 population.
August 11, 15:48:23 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against PLANETTOOHOT (1:9) and was victorious.
August 11, 15:50:04 Our kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Yelmrog (1:1). The total damage done was 33 planets and 3,295 population.
August 11, 15:50:23 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Yelmrog (1:1) and was victorious.
August 11, 15:51:13 Our kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Chiys Sammich (1:8). The total damage done was 21 planets and 1,016 population.
August 11, 15:51:33 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Chiys Sammich (1:8) and was victorious.
August 11, 15:52:46 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against CharlesPNutButter (1:8) and was victorious.
August 11, 15:53:47 Our kingdom BiG (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from CharlesPNutButter (1:8). The total damage done was 47 planets and 3,267 population.
August 11, 15:54:31 Our kingdom BiG (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from TJ (1:8). The total damage done was 28 planets and 1,714 population.
August 11, 15:54:55 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against TJ (1:8) and was victorious.
August 11, 15:55:53 Our kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from BigNoseBob (1:11). The total damage done was 31 planets and 2,791 population.
August 11, 15:57:27 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against BigNoseBob (1:11) and was victorious.
August 11, 15:58:13 Our kingdom BiG (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Mars (1:9). The total damage done was 28 planets and 1,587 population.
August 11, 15:58:39 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Mars (1:9) and was victorious.
August 11, 15:59:20 Our kingdom Rooks (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from BINGO (1:7). The total damage done was 19 planets and 3,121 population.
August 11, 15:59:37 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against BINGO (1:7) and was victorious.
August 11, 16:01:57 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against MyPlanetIsAwesome (1:7) and was victorious.
August 11, 16:02:20 Our brave kingdom Rooks (1:6) attacked BINGO (1:7) and conquered 89 planets.
August 11, 16:02:57 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Zarbazwanognobly (1:8) and was victorious.
August 11, 16:03:17 Our kingdom Oceanic (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Zarbazwanognobly (1:8). The total damage done was 12 planets and 979 population.

OH OH OH OH VIVA GETS HIT AND LEMME GUESS, HES NOT INVOLVED RIGHT?

Comments

• Ibiza Rocka 1:13

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 704-AD-BE-A5 - August 11, 14:57:36

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 725-B8-3E-42
    IPvSK2: 804-48-C2-B3
    IPvSK2: 704-AD-BE-A5
    IPvSK2: 814-3F-31-03
    IPvSK2: 964-B7-D0-FC

Well what a god damned coinkydink we got here, huh boys
  • Lol! It's Halls Of Residence DUH...

VIVA and his lil fag collection of cheating buddies
  • edited August 2015
    Classic viva
  • WHat's a viva.
  • Where exactly is the proof? Viva got hit and at the same time the multi that has been casually hitting down every top dw kd started missling the top dw KD?

Are we forgetting this multi hijacked my sector and voted for the guy that didnt want to go to vivas alliance, then after he joined made him the first target? (Anonymous 1:7).

Vivas multis has now infected 1:7 with the super virus, a squad sector, and the same sector I was in and with a premium of viva loyalists

That login timestamp and the multis are an hour difference too. Did you even look at it? Is this thread a joke? Have I been trolled?
  • Look at the news, retard. The multis were already logged in and looking for a target. Viva logs in to his own account, sees he got hit and the multis all decide at that very moment to blow the sector up. No fucking way that's a coincidence.

Actually, I'm not forgetting anything. Way to bend info. Say it how it actually happened.

Anonymous & co didn't want to join Viva but ended up doing so anyway. So yes, once the sector actually made it INTO SQUAD, it makes perfect fucking sense that he'd be targetted for not wanting to be there in the first place and not expected to be loyal and try to give control of the sector over to you or your buttbuddies. Let's also NOT FORGET that the multis originally took SL from Anonymous first, before eventually giving it back. And you died. Now that you're dead, why would Viva give a fuck about the sector?? Notice that none of the multis moved on you or the sector BEFORE you died. So fucking obvious.

So where'd you land this time? Or did you just take over one of the 3 kds left in your premi of "Viva loyalists"? Obviously, those "loyalists" are trash alternate KDs, as you yourself, O GOD STRAT ONE, have said yourself before you'd never surround yourself with lower caliber players. That's the saddest premi I've ever fucking seen.
  • If these are vivas multis why does he have them listed as free land and why are we kting zarbazno? And why is he not using them to kill the g2 dw's that keep hitting viva and his crew? And why would viva ask for naps if he controlled the multis? This thread is really reaching or viva doesn't get how to multi.
  • If these are vivas multis why does he have them listed as free land and why are we kting zarbazno? And why is he not using them to kill the g2 dw's that keep hitting viva and his crew? And why would viva ask for naps if he controlled the multis? This thread is really reaching or viva doesn't get how to multi.
    Is this your first round?? Viva posts his own multis all the time becuz he ALs and doesn't want to lose control of his alliance. And it's a test of activity of his alliance on targets before he goes for a real war. Take it from someone who's been on both sides of Viva's alliances.

And most of this round's leadership isn't pro-Viva. He's not looking to go multi vs dw that will fall behind and become food, he's using the multis to cripple actual threats. Notice that Kimchi, a #3 alliance, is the one hit hardest by the multis. Not VHU and not SQUAD. That ain't a fucking coincidence, Viva and I have gone head to head plenty of times. Who gives a shit about NAPs when no one accepted and there are multis in every alliance? They can still hit within their own alliances.

And your last line is the most blatantly obvious fucking statement that everyone should already know. He doesn't get how to multi, duh, why do you think he gets caught all the damn time?
  • Not to mention, it would be pretty fucking obvious if every other alliance had them posted as free land and he didn't. What a stupid question.
  • viva doesn't get how to sk.
    From the mouth of babes....
  • KT him or shut up about it. Think... What would Kim Jong Un do?
  • edited August 2015
    Hmm, I'll just put this here, not accusing Herbert of multi, but the added evidence.

August 11, 11:32:18 Our kingdom John Herbert (1:3) bravely defended against Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) and lost 298 planets.
  • Look at the news, retard. The multis were already logged in and looking for a target. Viva logs in to his own account, sees he got hit and the multis all decide at that very moment to blow the sector up. No fucking way that's a coincidence.

Actually, I'm not forgetting anything. Way to bend info. Say it how it actually happened.

Anonymous & co didn't want to join Viva but ended up doing so anyway. So yes, once the sector actually made it INTO SQUAD, it makes perfect fucking sense that he'd be targetted for not wanting to be there in the first place and not expected to be loyal and try to give control of the sector over to you or your buttbuddies. Let's also NOT FORGET that the multis originally took SL from Anonymous first, before eventually giving it back. And you died. Now that you're dead, why would Viva give a fuck about the sector?? Notice that none of the multis moved on you or the sector BEFORE you died. So fucking obvious.

So where'd you land this time? Or did you just take over one of the 3 kds left in your premi of "Viva loyalists"? Obviously, those "loyalists" are trash alternate KDs, as you yourself, O GOD STRAT ONE, have said yourself before you'd never surround yourself with lower caliber players. That's the saddest premi I've ever fucking seen.
    Vivas login and the multis attacks are an hour apart

Are you serious? I thought this was a elaborate troll but I think you may actually be autistic
  • That login changed AFTER shiny posted the PF thread buttercup... it was a in a matter of 2 minutes... stfu you're an admitted multi, your word means jack diddly shit
  • http://imgur.com/nnSAplW

http://imgur.com/801xpDo

Lol I was just gonna play s2 but some faggot made multis everywhere, you want those chat logs too? Fuck off haha this is the saddest shit I've ever seen

Last Login:

From your own post Login 14:57 multi hits at 15:48

??? Are you guys stupid?? Hahahah
  • August 11, 13:47:07 Our brave kingdom Pinoyy (1:6) attacked Ibiza Rocka (1:13) and conquered 218 planets.
    August 11, 13:58:37 Our brave kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) attacked Chiys Sammich (1:8) and conquered 118 planets.
    August 11, 15:48:06 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from PLANETTOOHOT (1:9). The total damage done was 33 planets and 3,623 population.
    August 11, 15:48:23 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against PLANETTOOHOT (1:9) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:50:04 Our kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Yelmrog (1:1). The total damage done was 33 planets and 3,295 population.
    August 11, 15:50:23 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Yelmrog (1:1) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:51:13 Our kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Chiys Sammich (1:8). The total damage done was 21 planets and 1,016 population.
    August 11, 15:51:33 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Chiys Sammich (1:8) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:52:46 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against CharlesPNutButter (1:8) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:53:47 Our kingdom BiG (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from CharlesPNutButter (1:8). The total damage done was 47 planets and 3,267 population.
    August 11, 15:54:31 Our kingdom BiG (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from TJ (1:8). The total damage done was 28 planets and 1,714 population.
    August 11, 15:54:55 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against TJ (1:8) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:55:53 Our kingdom Ace Of Angels Mina (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from BigNoseBob (1:11). The total damage done was 31 planets and 2,791 population.
    August 11, 15:57:27 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against BigNoseBob (1:11) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:58:13 Our kingdom BiG (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Mars (1:9). The total damage done was 28 planets and 1,587 population.
    August 11, 15:58:39 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Mars (1:9) and was victorious.
    August 11, 15:59:20 Our kingdom Rooks (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from BINGO (1:7). The total damage done was 19 planets and 3,121 population.
    August 11, 15:59:37 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against BINGO (1:7) and was victorious.
    August 11, 16:01:57 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against MyPlanetIsAwesome (1:7) and was victorious.
    August 11, 16:02:20 Our brave kingdom Rooks (1:6) attacked BINGO (1:7) and conquered 89 planets.
    August 11, 16:02:57 Our kingdom Ace of Angels Choa (1:6) bravely defended against Zarbazwanognobly (1:8) and was victorious.
    August 11, 16:03:17 Our kingdom Oceanic (1:6) was hit by a missile strike from Zarbazwanognobly (1:8). The total damage done was 12 planets and 979 population.

OH OH OH OH VIVA GETS HIT AND LEMME GUESS, HES NOT INVOLVED RIGHT?
    Quoting this for lols

Today we learned sk players can't read time stamps
  • barricade confirmed multi overlord

• Is this your first round?? Viva posts his own multis all the time becuz he ALs and doesn't want to lose control of his alliance. And it's a test of activity of his alliance on targets before he goes for a real war. Take it from someone who's been on both sides of Viva's alliances.

And most of this round's leadership isn't pro-Viva. He's not looking to go multi vs dw that will fall behind and become food, he's using the multis to cripple actual threats. Notice that Kimchi, a #3 alliance, is the one hit hardest by the multis. Not VHU and not SQUAD. That ain't a fucking coincidence, Viva and I have gone head to head plenty of times. Who gives a shit about NAPs when no one accepted and there are multis in every alliance? They can still hit within their own alliances.

And your last line is the most blatantly obvious fucking statement that everyone should already know. He doesn't get how to multi, duh, why do you think he gets caught all the damn time?
    This is my second round. So he's hitting people in his own alliance to make it seem like its not him. Very sneaky. Why does he focus on kimchi and not VHU?

• He just hates kpop
  • barricade confirmed multi overlord

Last Login:

What exactly are we looking at here?

While I'm an opposite of Viva's supporter but this really looks like a poor attempt to put blame on someone you don't like. It just doesn't make sense.

Last Login:

What exactly are we looking at here?

While I'm an opposite of Viva's supporter but this really looks like a poor attempt to put blame on someone you don't like. It just doesn't make sense.

Shut up an go with the program foo!
  • Oh well no shit. Dyslexia is a motherfucker. Whoops, sorry Viva.

Give me a few hours, I'll find a new person to blame, I promise :)
  • Or another way to blame Viva. Standby. Lol