Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

counter strike global offensive

edited August 2015 in General
I just found out a few of you play it, do any of you other twat monkeys play it?

Comments

• oohh oohhh me me!
  • id rather not spend my life learning spray patterns thanks
  • id rather not spend my life learning spray patterns thanks
    really takes like 45 mins
  • Tried it, didn't like it, went back to CSS.
  • 1.6... wait, 1.3 was when it was great. all these later versions just dont capture the fun. thats just my humble opinion.
  • I used to play 1.6 quit CSS cause it blew ass chunks, then started up csgo in january and love it. Great game.
  • anyone play war thunder
  • 1.6... wait, 1.3 was when it was great. all these later versions just dont capture the fun. thats just my humble opinion.
    I felt that way about source. But GO is great. It brought it back for me.

• yeah i hated source, it was the most awful thing ever created
  • I've been playing with Dave, hes pretty Boss
  • I've been playing with Dave, hes pretty Boss
  • haha im out on a work trip but when im back, Im creating a new account so i can play with you boys :D we will carry you to eagles
  • I am told I should buy this. It's what, $15 on steam?
  • Meh. Is how I feel about it. They keep telling me I just need to learn the spray patterns, idk what that even means. I'm just going to play more ark
  • So I bought this tonight. Now keep in mind within the past week I've turned on a computer I haven't used in something like 5 years. So I am going to be doing some upgrades to it tomorrow and hopefully seeing if that helps out at all.

Give you guys a hint of what im working with.

Nvidia piece of shit
    2.1 Ghz Processor
    2 GB of Ram

I am kind of interested in seeing what all I improve upon tomorrow. I think my gfx card can handle the game just fun, its really the processor that has me annoyed. That and who doesn't need moar ram?
  • It uses processor more than it uses a graphics card, send me your user name illa dd you up and help you play!
  • how is nividia a piece of shit? amd sucks balls
  • Meh. Is how I feel about it. They keep telling me I just need to learn the spray patterns, idk what that even means. I'm just going to play more ark
    Picture Destiny except instead of how in Destiny you kill people by aiming at them, in CS you kill people by aiming at not them.

Used to be where you'd aim for the guys belly button and bullet 2/3 would hit im in the head. Not sure what GO is like
    Picture Destiny except instead of how in Destiny you kill people by aiming at them, in CS you kill people by aiming at not them.

Used to be where you'd aim for the guys belly button and bullet 2/3 would hit im in the head. Not sure what GO is like

pretty much, when you use LMG you have to practically aim at the ground
  • P90 team rush ftw.
  • P90 team rush ftw.
  • Arson and I ripped it up last night :D was fun
  • Me and moon also play it What server you guys play on (USA / EU) and what rank are you?
  • Im LEM - Supreme, I play USA west, what rank are you?
  • DMG and moon is MG2 but we play on EU :(
  • aweee you guys ever play US?