Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many more years..

edited August 2015 in General
Do you expect SK to survive? I say 5 years, and that is an optimistic number, no one will be playing this anymore at the current state of things

Comments

• Nonsense...SK died in 2009...we are the zombies.
  • Nonsense...SK died in 2009...we are the zombies.
  • Forever. We shall teach our children to carry on the tradition of cheating, self-loathing and comparing e-pens for generations to come.
  • Forever. We shall teach our children to carry on the tradition of cheating, self-loathing and comparing e-pens for generations to come.
    go away zombie

• Make meeeeeee

I want to eat your braaaiiiinnnnnnn
  • As long as this website is still up, people will still be playing. Even if it's 2065.
  • As long as this website is still up, people will still be playing. Even if it's 2065.
  • Zombies couldn't survive in SK. There are no brains.
  • Do zombies require brains for survival or do they just want them because they taste good? I've always imagined it's more of the second one.
  • Didnt you see the movie Warm Bodies where the zombies turn back to humans. They eat them for the memories, DUH!!!!!!!!!!! If they are zombies too long they turn to bonies.
  • This game will
    Never die as we the trolls always play lol
  • Never saw Warm Bodies as the previews sucked.
  • This is SK - zombie mode - might stay until 2030 when Bcart suddenly decides to move to Bahamas and close shop.

The SK 2000 era is dead.... dont know when.

Well, this might be the unkillable SK game...where we don't really play, just troll the PFs.
  • There will be people with matching ips claiming to be from the same old people's home.
  • There will be people with matching ips claiming to be from the same old people's home.
    lol. more like a retirement home...oh my...
  • Maybe we should have tshirts made and wear them to comic con to help advertise.
  • Maybe we should have tshirts made and wear them to comic con to help advertise.
    lets do it. have it designed, and i will buy one
  • Pick a popular you tuber to try and advertise the game. Would have to be something that appeals to the right audience though.
  • that little twat who thinks he was funny
  • lol you cant stream this game
  • I beg to differ.

• haha..you got it shiny
  • edited September 2015
    Here is some advertisement

• I feel like no one wants to play text based games unless youre an original
  • On top of that, anyone who joins the game now days unlesst hey are willing to waste a year or a few rounds getting destroyed its not fun. No one takes it easy on the new comers and just aim at destroying their kds. It didnt happen back in the old days because there were more targets etc. Thats even why some of the old folk quit because they cant keep their activity up and they fall behind and get hit 3x every 2-3 days because its the new rules. So everytime they build up their D and get smashed and it stays like that for 2-3 months. The same top 10 get killed every war and the same top 10 after that and then you have the original top 25-30 finishing first place
  • edited September 2015
    The problem isnt people not taking it easy on newcomers, but the newcomers giving up because they were destroyed, which they should expect to be since they are still learning.

They also rarely ask questions.

You may put in the AF that safe defense is 500 tanks, guy doesnt know what it means or how to reach it and silently try.

Then he leaves newbie with 400 tanks, use 100 to attack, gets raped and quit.
  • The problem isnt people not taking it easy on newcomers, but the newcomers giving up because they were destroyed, which they should expect to be since they are still learning.

They also rarely ask questions.

You may put in the AF that safe defense is 500 tanks, guy doesnt know what it means or how to reach it and silently try.

Then he leaves newbie with 400 tanks, use 100 to attack, gets raped and quit.
    true story.