Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 71 Farming

124»

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Boom, do it better blood... ask barricade how to farm unnoticed
  • aws...don't cut the fun too short. add some more layers of drama please.
  • Atleast you admit it blood , disappointing but I guess we can draw a line under it
  • Lol moonlight was on the very first to do this multi lark , I remember when you tried to drag me into it with lovsen and k2
    Thats only partly true :P, while i certainly did, i always work alone and never try to 'drag anyone into it' i don't hide it when i cheat but i am not looking for others to join me
    and i dont believe k2 ever cheated?

Atleast you admit it blood , disappointing but I guess we can draw a line under it
    How is it disapointing that someone admits, what we already know. if he was like most he would have just kept hiding it.

• Boom, do it better blood... ask barricade how to farm unnoticed
  • I will not reveal my secrets. The secret to farming is this, explore four kds to 400+ land, with pop for nw. Then hit them all and claim you had been tracking them. Oh thats Flazers, I forgot my method.
  • You guys never disappoint. Same shit year after year. 8->
  • I will not reveal my secrets. The secret to farming is this, explore four kds to 400+ land, with pop for nw. Then hit them all and claim you had been tracking them. Oh thats Flazers, I forgot my method.
    I knew something was up
  • Lol moonlight was on the very first to do this multi lark , I remember when you tried to drag me into it with lovsen and k2
    Thats only partly true :P, while i certainly did, i always work alone and never try to 'drag anyone into it' i don't hide it when i cheat but i am not looking for others to join me
    and i dont believe k2 ever cheated?

Atleast you admit it blood , disappointing but I guess we can draw a line under it
    How is it disapointing that someone admits, what we already know. if he was like most he would have just kept hiding it.

Yes well you did it with lovsen and dragged me into it also I am sure puppy was involved aswell,
    I never said its disappointing he admitted it! I meant it's disapointing that he done it !

• edited August 2015
    You guys never disappoint. Same shit year after year. 8->
    It will never end. That's what makes SK special. Neverending shit :D. And we seem to like it so much ...
  • August 7, 09:01:16 Our kingdom GBS (1:3) bravely defended against KDNombre (1:15) and lost 113 planets.
    August 7, 09:03:39 Our brave kingdom TooCold (1:3) attacked KDNombre (1:15) and conquered 86 planets.
    August 7, 09:03:43 Our brave kingdom TooCold (1:3) attacked KDNombre (1:15) and conquered 73 planets.
    August 7, 09:03:48 Our brave kingdom TooCold (1:3) attacked KDNombre (1:15) and conquered 63 planets.
    August 7, 09:03:56 Our brave kingdom TooCold (1:3) attacked KDNombre (1:15) and conquered 54 planets.
    The l33tness
  • edited August 2015
    August 7, 09:01:16 Our kingdom GBS (1:3) bravely defended against KDNombre (1:15) and lost 113 planets.
    August 7, 09:03:39 Our brave kingdom TooCold (1:3) attacked KDNombre (1:15) and conquered 86 planets.
    August 7, 09:03:43 Our brave kingdom TooCold (1:3) attacked KDNombre (1:15) and conquered 73 planets.
    August 7, 09:03:48 Our brave kingdom TooCold (1:3) attacked KDNombre (1:15) and conquered 63 planets.
    August 7, 09:03:56 Our brave kingdom TooCold (1:3) attacked KDNombre (1:15) and conquered 54 planets.
    Ohhh my... Ole mcCold he had a farm...

• Posted on August 7, 08:34:20

August 7, 07:49:14 Our kingdom DaveSmells (1:18) bravely defended against BINGO (1:7) and lost 89 planets.
    August 7, 07:49:18 Our kingdom DaveSmells (1:18) bravely defended against BINGO (1:7) and lost 74 planets.
    August 7, 07:49:44 Our kingdom DaveSmells (1:18) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    August 7, 07:49:44 Our kingdom DaveSmells (1:18) bravely defended against BINGO (1:7) and lost 62 planets.
    August 7, 07:49:48 Our kingdom DaveSmells (1:18) bravely defended against BINGO (1:7) and lost 52 planets.
    August 7, 07:56:18 Our ki

Edit Message

Pleasantville (1:18)

Posted on August 7, 08:58:37
    Bingo

PvSK2: 851-6D-51-E5 - August 7, 07:56:33

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 811-C3-04-C1
    IPvSK2: 819-4A-09-99
    IPvSK2: 851-6D-51-E5
    IPvSK2: 958-80-CA-8E
    IPvSK2: 733-2D-7E-58

Edit Message

Pleasantville (1:18)

Posted on August 7, 09:01:58
    Dave
    st Login:

IPvSK2: 962-70-F8-FC - August 7, 07:33:58

IPvSK2: 808-4B-64-06
    IPvSK2: 962-70-F8-FC
    IPvSK2: 883-59-EE-BD
    IPvSK2: 958-80-CA-8E

D0000000M 1:18

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 857-E3-1F-46 - More than 3 hours ago.

IPvSK2: 767-50-4D-C7
    IPvSK2: 909-F8-A3-B4
    IPvSK2: 954-D6-4F-C2
    IPvSK2: 857-E3-1F-46
    IPvSK2: 958-80-CA-8
  • The cheating this round is insane. People dont even care about getting caught
  • The cheating this round is insane. People dont even care about getting caught
    Why should they? They are cheeetorz. They cheat. Others will continue to complain about the fact that cheaters cheat, while they cheat some more.
  • They cheat but they still suck
  • Hey Meadows please bot down these blatant farmers.

Ty
    Hey Meadows please bot down these blatant farmers.

Ty
    Meadows is oldskool... no botting
  • Yeah that damdred guy is a smart one.

Though tbh idk why I care anymore tbh
    Tbh its cuz ur an honest good guy tbh tbh
    lmao
  • .... You get drunk on power and make your own rules as an AL. If someone grabs you fair you use your entire alliance against them...
    To be honest, half the people who talk shit about Viva did the same to me last round. I got Bashed and KTed by 3 of my own sector mates and theyr UA (Veii´s group), just cos i did a hit on a suicider who was a confessed traitor and an alliance target (he had less than 23% def).

And then they tried to say that i m Viva to justify it =S When a lot of SK players know me (Sector mates in old rounds, pictures of me in PFs, and now that i got a new phone some of them have me in KIK, i used to have an old nokia phone lol. I even speak another language!).
    Lol veii's UA...
    You were a bit of a dick the whole round to my group and you wanted to side with viva's alliance also the whole round...
    We got confirmation that you gave viva inforation on our sector and the alliance.
    We then proceeded on being a dick back after loaf's account was taken over and was foubd out to be darius
  • I skipped over a lot of this but I read 2 messages,

Moony Multi overlord confirmed

and moon saying he has his usual one account

lol, moooooon you so cute.
  • edited August 2015
    .... You get drunk on power and make your own rules as an AL. If someone grabs you fair you use your entire alliance against them...
    To be honest, half the people who talk shit about Viva did the same to me last round. I got Bashed and KTed by 3 of my own sector mates and theyr UA (Veii´s group), just cos i did a hit on a suicider who was a confessed traitor and an alliance target (he had less than 23% def).

And then they tried to say that i m Viva to justify it =S When a lot of SK players know me (Sector mates in old rounds, pictures of me in PFs, and now that i got a new phone some of them have me in KIK, i used to have an old nokia phone lol. I even speak another language!).
    Lol veii's UA...
    You were a bit of a dick the whole round to my group and you wanted to side with viva's alliance also the whole round...
    We got confirmation that you gave viva inforation on our sector and the alliance.
    We then proceeded on being a dick back after loaf's account was taken over and was foubd out to be darius
    I wanted to be in Vivas alliance: True.

I was a dick the whole round: False, we had a bad start but i dindt insult anyone or something like that, there is a reason why only 3 people of the sector helped to KT me, and half the sector msged me saying they dindt agree the KT.

I sent information to Viva: False. I even had HoF points against Viva´s alliance.

Velvet being Darius: I find out at the same time than the whole sector.

I was KTed cos i hit a suicider (Less than 23% def) who confessed being playing to another alliance. Dont try to lie to justify what you guys did, if you say that bashing and KTing people without reason is wrong and then you do it, that makes you hypocrites.

But well, you already proven what kind of people you are, there is nothing to win arguin with people unable to see theyr own faults. Go ask meadows to control the round with multis.
  • oh geez you all again about 9000 round old history?
  • oh geez you all again about 9000 round old history?
    You mean 3 weeks ago?