Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 71 Farming

Comments

• For all the people who said Cam was farming/cheating I have some info for you.

August 5, 02:05:42 Our kingdom panzer IV (1:3) bravely defended against Cam Rocks (1:13) and lost 56 planets.
    August 5, 02:06:12 Our kingdom panzer IV (1:3) bravely defended against Cam Rocks (1:13) and lost 47 planets.

I posted the som of this KD in our alliance forums hours before Cam made his hit. THis KD was garbage and had about 400 land and less than 35k networth when I posted it. The idiot made hits to get to close to 500 land, obviously and was Open/Suicided.

Here is the som and when I posted it in the AF's.
    RequiemsGate (1:15)

Posted on August 4, 23:55:44
    August 4, 22:08:42 panzer IV (1:3) Spy on Military 2,651 24 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 409 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 153 0 0 0 0

I am firmly Anti-cheater and Cam did nothign wrong, so please stop with the bullshit...He made 2 hits on a piece of shit KD.

• From where I'm standing, Gentlemansfury got it right.
  • For all the people who said Cam was farming/cheating I have some info for you.

August 5, 02:05:42 Our kingdom panzer IV (1:3) bravely defended against Cam Rocks (1:13) and lost 56 planets.
    August 5, 02:06:12 Our kingdom panzer IV (1:3) bravely defended against Cam Rocks (1:13) and lost 47 planets.

I posted the som of this KD in our alliance forums hours before Cam made his hit. THis KD was garbage and had about 400 land and less than 35k networth when I posted it. The idiot made hits to get to close to 500 land, obviously and was Open/Suicided.

Here is the som and when I posted it in the AF's.
    RequiemsGate (1:15)

Posted on August 4, 23:55:44
    August 4, 22:08:42 panzer IV (1:3) Spy on Military 2,651 24 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 409 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 153 0 0 0 0

I am firmly Anti-cheater and Cam did nothign wrong, so please stop with the bullshit...He made 2 hits on a piece of shit KD.

Gentlemen, for a while I've respected your view cuz of your stance on cheating, and perhaps I was to quick to jump on cam, the issue is when you associate with viva, things like this look ery suspicious. I know I have seen people find amazing hits before, so maybe it's just a coencidence.
  • jester people just laugh at you bro , you have no idea about nothing , last week you said dirtier was me and Jujubee was me too lol , is the whole game me oh and actually I am Darius and Lynog too , fuck me bro get a grip and stop spouting off shit because you look like a bigger bellend than I thought , people always say I cheat and I do this and that only once people are in my Alliamce and get to know me then at that point they realise that it's just all public forums shit.
    I know I am the most well known player on Sk by a country mile but common stop trolling ,
  • And just for the record am I AL or Val? No I am not , MY UA voted against this
  • Jester I have nothing against you for looking to find cheaters and wreckem for it, I just think we have to be semi careful about it. We end up witch hunting if we dont apply surety and logic to it.

Im not the biggest fan of Viva, and that said, we cant presume to use guilt by association as a way to convict or try people. Its counterproductive.

I appreciate the fact you are willing to admit you may have acted impulsively regarding Cam. The bigger man can admit his shortcomings.
  • People making 2 hits is not farming lol
    People are so dumb!
    If people find good hits u carnt stop them tapping twice

If they hit 3 times then yes

Half of these are shit players anyway and won't get anywhere

And Darius is none of them , trust me as I know who he is.
    Everyone knows where ONE of darius KDs is! Lmfao
  • So Blood and WHAT are still guilty? I don't see anything logical defending them. And thank you, gentleman, for posting what was asked for.
  • edited August 2015
    People making 2 hits is not farming lol
    People are so dumb!

I put 0 effort into hiding and I wasnt even gonna play S1 this round, just saw multis on S2 and said fuck it.

I dont have time for multiple this round, I hated it last round anyways

To above, its pretty obvious that WHAT just followed the attacks his mate made, idk about blood
  • If you guys think Panzer IV is a real kingdom that "just built shitty" then you are being had.

Obvious farm is obvious.

And Viva,
    I am not even pkaying lol
    Obvious lies are obvious.

• Blood is Viva. An argument can be made for Cam the other two are farmers how do you probe and hit a kd in under a second?
  • Darius, he was following his mate's hits 36 secs after newbie ended? Can someone post the news of said mate hitting then? I'm just investigating, not witch hunting.
  • jester people just laugh at you bro , you have no idea about nothing , last week you said dirtier was me and Jujubee was me too lol , is the whole game me oh and actually I am Darius and Lynog too , fuck me bro get a grip and stop spouting off shit because you look like a bigger bellend than I thought , people always say I cheat and I do this and that only once people are in my Alliamce and get to know me then at that point they realise that it's just all public forums shit.
    I know I am the most well known player on Sk by a country mile but common stop trolling ,
    At one point keisha was the most known name in sk too. I

Today was the very first time I have vocalize who I think you are, I did not say you were dirter, juju darius or lynog.
    Most hated. You do cheat and protect cheaters. You get drunk on power and make your own rules as an AL. If someone grabs you fair you use your entire alliance against them. Just an all around dick head. My first round back you were my SL/AL. Never again. Thats how its so easy for me to find you. A brit wanting SL built shitty and cheating. Look at Blood 1:16s land/nw. Thats Viva being a scrub for sure.
  • Blood is Viva. An argument can be made for Cam the other two are farmers how do you probe and hit a kd in under a second?
    I don't think so, when I first started back I landed with blood, viva, tx50, feedme, and a few others. Blood is a different person, unless viva is just using his name but that seems unlikely. Viva is usually proud of his kd names.
  • Blood soverenty lol every one in Sk as heard of him and every one knows david is a different guy to me lol you guys think I am 20 different people lol get a grip , david is a yank and I am a Brit , he's nearly blind I am not , he doesn't cheat and neither do I
  • edited August 2015
    .... You get drunk on power and make your own rules as an AL. If someone grabs you fair you use your entire alliance against them...
    To be honest, half the people who talk shit about Viva did the same to me last round. I got Bashed and KTed by 3 of my own sector mates and theyr UA (Veii´s group), just cos i did a hit on a suicider who was a confessed traitor and an alliance target (he had less than 23% def).

And then they tried to say that i m Viva to justify it =S When a lot of SK players know me (Sector mates in old rounds, pictures of me in PFs, and now that i got a new phone some of them have me in KIK, i used to have an old nokia phone lol. I even speak another language!).
  • August 4, 22:00:03 Our brave kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) attacked Banana Phone (1:17) and conquered 25 planets.

August 4, 22:00:06 Our brave kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) attacked Banana Phone (1:17) and conquered 20 planets.
    August 4, 22:00:09 Our brave kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) attacked Banana Phone (1:17) and conquered 20 planets.
    August 4, 22:00:12 Our brave kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) attacked Banana Phone (1:17) and conquered 20 planets.

August 4, 22:00:52 Our kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) bravely defended against Blood Sovereignty (1:16) and lost 54 planets.
    August 4, 22:00:59 Our kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) bravely defended against Blood Sovereignty (1:16) and lost 45 planets.
    August 4, 22:02:31 Our kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    August 4, 22:02:31 Our kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) bravely defended against WHAT A JOKE (1:16) and lost 38 planets.
    August 4, 22:02:34 Our kingdom Delta Vega (1:17) bravely defended against WHAT A JOKE (1:16) and lost 30 planets.
    People making 2 hits is not farming lol
    People are so dumb!

I put 0 effort into hiding and I wasnt even gonna play S1 this round, just saw multis on S2 and said fuck it.

I dont have time for multiple this round, I hated it last round anyways

To above, its pretty obvious that WHAT just followed the attacks his mate made, idk about blood
    You're gonna tell me YOU HONESTLY believe blood didn't farm? It's either his or a friends! Same minute hits with the 1st minute of game? Delta hit his own sector so no reason to prove him, at 400 plus land he'd be over 40k nw so plz elaborate on this spectacular coincidence
  • Greg I honestly dont give a shit fyi lol

I dont think I ever claimed otherwise either, why are you addressing me here?
  • Actually Darius I've known you long enough to know you do care... I doubt cam farmed but blood is bs... I addressed you b.c you posted on my post, I was pointing out the obvious that everyone knows your kd... you responded, I responded... see how that works?
  • I meant these, not WHAT hitting Delta. Looks even worse now though.

August 4, 22:00:34 Our kingdom Smooth Criminal (1:18) bravely defended against WHAT A JOKE (1:16) and lost 42 planets.
    August 4, 22:00:37 Our kingdom Smooth Criminal (1:18) bravely defended against WHAT A JOKE (1:16) and lost 34 planets
  • Blood isn't me so don't hang someone just out of a grudge

Blood hit someone twice , it's barely farming , he's no where near the top ranked kingdoms so who's gives a fuck
  • Actually Darius I've known you long enough to know you do care... I doubt cam farmed but blood is bs... I addressed you b.c you posted on my post, I was pointing out the obvious that everyone knows your kd... you responded, I responded... see how that works?
    do care about what?

whether or not two random guys farmed? I couldnt give a shit lol what are you on about

I never bothered to hide this round, I'd like to enjoy the game but someone will fuck me over at some point as it always happens. If I really cared you'd never know where I was until the day I revealed, just like meadows did with her pathetic excuse for a kd last round

Blood hit someone twice , it's barely farming , he's no where near the top ranked kingdoms so who's gives a fuck
    It's barely farming now? I thought you said in a previous post it's not farming at all.

Intesting.

Its farming shut the fuck up. You should have waited like Cam. Theres no denying Blood farmed. Timestamps are all legit sosn yourself and see.
  • Oh and wtf, thanks for KTing me.

Its farming shut the fuck up. You should have waited like Cam. Theres no denying Blood farmed. Timestamps are all legit sosn yourself and see.
    vivas not blood dumbass

lmfao
  • People conveniently getting over 25 land for every hit out of n00b mode? Farming. People who need to cheat their way to an early land advantage. Losers.
  • August 4, 22:00:05 Smooth Criminal (1:18) Spy on Kingdom 886 11 The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Name: Sir

Planets: 353
    Networth: 28,927
    Honor: 1,188
    Platinum: 1,044,836
    Power: 11,027
    Population: 5,332

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 1,127
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 0
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

August 4, 22:00:02 Smooth Criminal (1:18) Spy on Kingdom 927 42 Failure

I didn't farm lmao. I posted every sector into a spreadsheet for the alliance we were at war with (1:3, 1:11, 1:14, 1:17 and 1:18) and picked out KD's that had nw/land ratio under 95. He was one of 8 kingdoms that had a nw/land ratio lower than 95 that had MORE than 250 land. This guy was the highest land of those 8 kds so I checked him out first. SO stfu you have 0 idea what you're talking about throwing ridiculous accusations out. Get a grip.

If you know anything about SK, you know that 25nw/land is land, 25nw/land is built buildings. If they have 40% res, thats another 26 nw/land. So with just buildings land and population you have 76nw/land. So 95 nw/land would be very close to the 500 tank cutoff we were told about.

After I hit him, those 7 other kds that were fat were already hit multiple times. Then I saw bloods hit and hit him 2x too.
  • Wait...people are already out of newb mode?