Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you have a penis, live in US or Canada PLEASE READ>>>IMPORTANT

edited July 2015 in General
Dear US and Canadian Men,

You are being fucked and are probably not aware of it. Please see the links below. This is just a few examples, there are more. I want to spread awareness and knowledge. I think these are atrocious, need to be seen and addressed.

Yes means Yes----Please watch the attached video

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/usanow/2014/08/28/california-bill-yes-means-yes-sex-assault/14765665/

INSANE LAW PROFESSOR
http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/barbara-kay-prof-makes-bizarre-plea-to-place-battered-women-above-the-law

Manspreading

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11643052/Manspreading-arrests-the-long-arm-of-the-law-just-invaded-our-personal-space.html

Man sexually assualted and thrown out of college even though he is the victim.....

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/man-receives-sex-act-while-blacked-out-gets-accused-of-sexual-assault/article/2565978

Please note how all of the above examples are entirely male oriented. I would love to start a discussion here to spread awareness.Please help stop the spreading idiocy and thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this.

Comments

• Yeah, things have been getting out of hand recently.
  • edited July 2015
    This is more than out of hand..it is bordering on insanity and is starting to infringe on the basics of US law IE..innocent till proven guilty, due process and equality under the law..

It may be even worse If you are a straight white male..
  • Just ban alcohol from school grounds.

If you have to get drunk to be a part of social activities, then you have already have a drinking problem.

If the universities turns a blind eye to drunken parties and such, then people should do something to force the universities to take a stand.

It's one of the most unhealthy aspects of america's culture i have ever heard about.
  • wtf this manspreading thing...dont people know how to speak anymore?

is anything that causes the slight frustration and annoyance a reason for lawsuits now?

pretty simple...

"hey, could you please keep your leg withing your chair range? you're invading my space"
  • Unreliable there is a difference between drinking responsibly and being shit drunk. The Yes means yes law does not differentiate between this and removokes consent based on consumption. What will men do? offer a woman a breathalizer before sex? Who determines what is " too drunk to consent?", it doesnt address mutal inebriation, so possibly you both rape each other?

BTW just for a footnote...rape in the US can only be commited by penetration (Ill link below the law definition) so the only person guilty of rape in the situation above is the man because he has a cock..

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/recent-program-updates/new-rape-definition-frequently-asked-questions

The new Summary definition of Rape is: “Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or
    anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without
    the consent of the victim.”

So a woman could drug you and plop her disease ridden twat all over your face or ride your cock and guess what? You didnt get raped....cuz well you didnt get penetrated ok?

Fucking ridiculous!!!!!
  • @unreliable...Manspreading isnt a civil law...ITs a CRIMINAL LAW...you can go to JAIL for this...I agree mostly with your post regarding this...ie open your mouth and say something.
  • Lowering the legal drinking age to 18 in bars would create a safe place for college students to drink without the higher risk of sexual assualt
  • And yes, some men's groups are pushing for "being forced to penetrate" to the legal definition
  • edited July 2015
    But dont you know that mens groups are hate groups? and that it is just "male tears" and mysogyny?

http://www.liberalamerica.org/2014/06/26/mens-rights-activists-the-internets-anti-woman-hate-group/

whats even crazier is the sites they refer to for the most part arent even about mens rights..they are "red pill", Pick up artists or MGTOW sites. not sites that advocate for mens rights.

• Yeah, real MRAs are a pretty small group. Being a straight, white male in society means you need to shut up and not have an opinion
  • lol, imagine in prison

Cellmate A) "hey, why you here, boy?"

Cellmate B) "ah, i sat in the train's chair and spread my leg"

Cellmate A) "ooooh, so you like to spread your legs? c'mere, you skinny, soft, boy, lets see how they spread"
  • Prison rape is a big topic for MRA's. If anythign is a rape culture, its prison for our society. Also did you know prison rape is not counted in major surveys and reportings regarding rape? meanign when you see a statistic about how many rapes committed that it excludes those suffering rape in prison.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449454/More-men-raped-US-women-including-prison-sexual-abuse.html

If you include prison rape, men are raped more than women but of course this is never presented in rape discussions and if they are its always dismissed in some way.
  • edited July 2015
    This is why I'm buying a house in the middle of no where and am slowly becoming financially independent on the internet instead of having a job. People suck and it's not just in America. The whole damn world sucks. Call me misanthropic but I can't trust people anymore.
  • I think that Sargon of Akkad on YouTube covers this stuff pretty well, as does freedomainradio
  • Dude we can legally drink the moment we get into college in my country.

wat is wrong with america? 21....what is that half ur college life drinking illegally lol
  • Anerica, home of the free*

*unless you want to do anything fun
  • This is a depressing thread.
  • @feedme. Yes it is depressing but if we ignore it and never acknowledge the things wrong they will never be corrected. It will be like the world being run by BCART!!!!!!!

Fuck how did this get back to being about SK?
  • Fuck how did this get back to being about SK?
    life sux, so does this game :P
  • Fuck California lol
  • rohan doesn't have to worry, even a black out drunk hooker on roofies wouldnt let him near her.
  • Dude we can legally drink the moment we get into college in my country.

wat is wrong with america? 21....what is that half ur college life drinking illegally lol
    Drinking age in america used to be 18 back in the day but a ton of high school kids and college kids were driving drunk and getting themselves and others killed. So, some people cried about it until they changed the drinking age to 21.

• And the number of drunk drivers hadn't really gone down since then. People over reacting is the death of liberty.
  • And they wonder why more and more men are not getting involved in relationships in America.
  • And the number of drunk drivers hadn't really gone down since then. People over reacting is the death of liberty.
    Amen. Drunk driving should be legal. I cant believe people are getting arrested because they "might" get into an accident. In Arizona you can get a dui for drinking a glass of wine at lunch or because you smoked pot 2 days before. Whats next, getting arrested for driving tired?

• Driving takes a lot of concentration, attention and reaction skills. A responsible driver knows any amount of psychotropic substances will tamper with those abilities.

Less responsible drivers will think they can drink a little bit and that it doesnt affect them at all. It does, they just dont perceive it.

There are, of course, a bunch of unskilled drivers that make a mess in transit even without drinking lol
  • Wait, drunk driving should be legal? No, fuck you.fucking crazies always have to ruin a movement of common sense by going too far.
  • Okay we'll see how crazy it is when driving with anything above .000 is illegal nationwide. DUI laws are just going to get worse and punishments more severe. All while doing nothing to the number of drunk drivers on the roads.
    Amen. Drunk driving should be legal. I cant believe people are getting arrested because they "might" get into an accident.

You are a fucking moron. Are you kidding me? Drunk driving should be legal? You've lost all credibility with me in anymore of your posts from now on.