Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shady Ongoings

edited July 2015 in General
Let's say I'm an AL who got beat down in a war. I end said war but of course my KD is fucked so I put myself in protection (48 max, right?) Oh and 4 days after the war... I'm still protected because fuck you I won... I see another protected KD, probably on protection for 4 days too, gets hit and I authorize a retal... and then fuck it, I take the retal.. because I'm protected, BITCH! I'm still protected... even though I made a grab on an active. Well I got hit. I hit that guy. He hit me back. I hit him again. (3 grabs on active players) and then the big bad PIE gets my SoM and sees I'm AT as fuck and decides to double tap me because PIE knows the rules about grabbing actives ending any sort of protection. Now I gotta kill PIE,because he knows the rules and fuck PIE... I'm a gawd damn cake eater!

But fuck the rules. I won.

Comments

• Sorry not AL. Just act like I am the reason war is over. My dick shines gold.
  • ^^ lies I saw Ted 2... you're NOT Tom BRADY! !!
  • je confus.
  • I wholly support pie in this endeavor!
  • this place is so boring without me alive lol
  • this place is so boring with me alive lol
    FTFY
  • the pie is tasty
  • Let's say I'm an AL who got beat down in a war. I end said war but of course my KD is fucked so I put myself in protection (48 max, right?) Oh and 4 days after the war... I'm still protected because fuck you I won... I see another protected KD, probably on protection for 4 days too, gets hit and I authorize a retal... and then fuck it, I take the retal.. because I'm protected, BITCH! I'm still protected... even though I made a grab on an active. Well I got hit. I hit that guy. He hit me back. I hit him again. (3 grabs on active players) and then the big bad PIE gets my SoM and sees I'm AT as fuck and decides to double tap me because PIE knows the rules about grabbing actives ending any sort of protection. Now I gotta kill PIE,because he knows the rules and fuck PIE... I'm a gawd damn cake eater!

But fuck the rules. I won.
    I have a feeling your talking about that douche I 1.15 I've forgot his name is that much of a nobody
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Weedbot??? Deinonychus or whatever , he's the only guy with Calvin and Hobbes ( dead but was in 1.1) who has been protected forever and still hits actives

People can only be protected if a valid time and date stamp is listed in sector name , and should be a max of 48 hours (if they don't get hit) normally people are listed Portected after 3 or
    More hits
    They are not allowed to hit actives otherwise protection is void.

Pritty simple

• Lol you sound mad he makes better KDs than you do
    He had one of the shittiest kds ive ever seen lmao. 100% cheerleader effect of his sector and it was amazing how much so. I was literally saving him for farmland because I knew hed be an easy hit all game but didnt want to upset the 1:15 beehive early haha
  • edited July 2015
    Lol you sound mad he makes better KDs than you do
    He had one of the shittiest kds ive ever seen lmao. 100% cheerleader effect of his sector and it was amazing how much so. I was literally saving him for farmland because I knew hed be an easy hit all game but didnt want to upset the 1:15 beehive early haha
    I was talking to the fat troll not you sugar tits
  • edited July 2015
    is there anyway to embed mp4 videos?
  • This is a little shady..

July 25, 09:45:28 buzzkillz (1:17) Spy on Military 223,370 175 The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 1,695 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 121,788 0 0 0 0
    Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 80 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 5,225 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 5,733 0 0 0 0
    Tactical Fighters 3,704 0 0 0 0
    I was talking to the fat troll not you sugar tits
    I know, doesnt change anything I said lol
  • This is a little shady..

July 25, 09:45:28 buzzkillz (1:17) Spy on Military 223,370 175 The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 1,695 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 121,788 0 0 0 0
    Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 80 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 5,225 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 5,733 0 0 0 0
    Tactical Fighters 3,704 0 0 0 0
    Zomg 100% legit!!! Except you can't post coords doh!