Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unoficial KT outside war?

13»

Comments

• I dont think Viva multid he was weak he fell far behind early
  • https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

This is for dip shit media so he can see how people make multiple kds without IP match. 90% of Kds with 4+ ips in their log ins can be explained by this.

• Bad move sharing that link with the nubs.

This is for dip shit media so he can see how people make multiple kds without IP match. 90% of Kds with 4+ ips in their log ins can be explained by this.

i know how to do it but its a lot harder to prove. And the uni lets ip matches live now you want to police when people log on.

i know how to do it but its a lot harder to prove. And the uni lets ip matches live now you want to police when people log on.
    When people interact*... Doing sabos on the same target (With out reason) with 3 mins diference, every day. It can happen one day, not every day.
  • no ip match get over it.

no one wanted to kill those that match IP loging in around the same time is even less proof

You can do it without ip match pretty easily..
    You should teach viva / Henry / "33 hall of residence" how to do this... cheating n still getting your ass whooped... Bwahahaha

How much I enjoyed killing you for yet another round

P.s I haven't played since I died, seriously ,

Lol you act like me shitting on all your AT shitbag multi kds n getting myself killed is your accomplishment? Lol you're pathetic, your kds are worthless turtles! Keep protecting your shitbag multi friends like Barricade n Henry, being the first kt of the rd proves that you can't handle me raping your alliance! Good job you pudgy cunt
  • Lol your kingdoms are piss power and have always been a easy kill / Hit !! Always
  • is he dirty underwear?
    Its the second time someone ask, no i m not. I used to play years ago under the nick "Dark world" (Played like a noob, cos i was a kid) i used to play Mystical land. And come back like 5 rounds ago, and since then i got KTed like 4 times, rolled and bashed a few more, perks of playing alone, it has been awesome =P

The only one who noticed me is Mages cos he likes literature, and so do i. Lol
    Mages is also old, and he will notice old school. Mages = nice.

BTW pm me, (recent sector news or related information)I play Oceanic and I need targets, because ...well, Ashy =lazy to find good targets.

So, those "oddballs" that hit you, if within my range...then it will be "random grabs". Just like the old days.
  • edited July 2015
    you forgot..

G) Bcartfall
    hehehe. smart Remy
    She was sabotaging me none stop, so basically I carnt protect myself because she's poor at the game?
    No, I did not. And you knew it.

You need a pathetic excuse to hit a small kingdom over and over again, because my sector mates is not capable of killing you......you're a Nancy!!!

But that was games ago, and since then, you got your good reputation already.

" you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but i think no one is looking for one, especially in SK."