Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yay Darius Yayyy

13»

Comments

• MY god, you guys all talk so much trash... its SK... just play it for mild entertainment and shoot the shit with other nerds from around the world.

I do not understand all the passion and effort that goes into trolling in a game with 100 people... lol
  • MY god, you guys all talk so much trash... its SK... just play it for mild entertainment and shoot the shit with other nerds from around the world.

I do not understand all the passion and effort that goes into trolling in a game with 100 people... lol
    Thats basically all I do, its just that people are unwilling to accept my total dominance over them for some reason.
  • edited July 2015
    Hahahahaha
  • who is that branches kd

is it cut
  • another Darius independent account
    who is that branches kd

is it cut
  • another Darius independent account
    who is that branches kd

is it cut
    That's not me lol, neither is Magnus. Have you guys noticed I have no problem taking credit for things that are me?
  • you wont admit that one is yours because it was your bank farm earlier.. notice branches hasn't said anything or denied.. just came online and accepted it? i would be like yooo wtf is going on...lol
  • you wont admit that one is yours because it was your bank farm earlier.. notice branches hasn't said anything or denied.. just came online and accepted it? i would be like yooo wtf is going on...lol
    Bank farm for my 0 probes kds? You do realize that being a bank farm is severely detrimental to your growth and results in being a not top kd very quickly?

Fucking moron lmao
  • I also like to rob 1million with one probe.
  • oh forgot conquest had zero probes....
  • oh forgot conquest had zero probes....
    The entire idea behind conquest was it was meant to be an early dominant kd and get killed off by multis as a sacrificial darius.

• Greg acting all innocent. Fuck the whole bus looked at me.
    I don't multi... ;) if it puts me at a small disadvantage in NW boo fuckin hoo...
  • Admit it. You cry yourself to sleep.
  • Lol yea man How'd you guess?
  • Lol yea man How'd you guess?
    We dont judge?

How it goes Greg! Still breakin necks & cashin cheques!? ;)
  • Lol they thought Darius was branches hahaha funny shit