Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greg is a mean bastard

2»

Comments

• Also- if someone votes for viva's alliance, their votes do not count. Any other option just lowers your sk iq to the short bus
    I am better than you by far

I had fun in your alliance this round viva... so to jester, I am an idiot :(
    Yeah vivas a pretty good al, idk what everyone here is on about lol
  • I dont actually have to justify my actions to anyone.
    And yet you never seem to shut up or stop justifying them to everyone.

Don't get me wrong, Darius, I don't hate you. Whatever I've said to date about you hasn't been because I hate you. In fact, I think you're an okay guy but you just talk so much shit that it's hard not to get irritated by every single word you type (If I bother reading it in the first place). If you dropped the ego, you'd probably be somewhat likeable around here.
  • I dont actually have to justify my actions to anyone.
    And yet you never seem to shut up or stop justifying them to everyone.

Don't get me wrong, Darius, I don't hate you. Whatever I've said to date about you hasn't been because I hate you. In fact, I think you're an okay guy but you just talk so much shit that it's hard not to get irritated by every single word you type (If I bother reading it in the first place). If you dropped the ego, you'd probably be somewhat likeable around here.
    Yeah but without conflict this place gets boring, I dont actually post a bunch of these threads like I used to, most of them are just calling me out and I respond haha
  • edited July 2015
    Also- if someone votes for viva's alliance, their votes do not count. Any other option just lowers your sk iq to the short bus
    I am better than you by far

I had fun in your alliance this round viva... so to jester, I am an idiot :(
    Canadian skank :p

Besides clay said voted... did u vote to join SM because of viva?
  • i did actually... our options were SM or allianceless... you guys didnt want to let my super awesome sector in... we even had Cam, Barricade, Darius, Darius and myself
  • i did actually... our options were SM or allianceless... you guys didnt want to let my super awesome sector in... we even had Cam, Barricade, Darius, Darius and myself
    #16/20 to #2 within the first 2 weeks baby the dream team

• Well that was because of lack of options, not because you WANTED a Viva alliance.
  • Well that was because of lack of options, not because you WANTED a Viva alliance.
    Viva wasnt my friend either, I didnt even know it was him when I joined. Ended up working out pretty well, would do again.

Honestly the way the uni split sickmofos won every war until everyone in it slowly died, ended up being 5 vs 15 with the sectors reshuffling a ton to fight the same 6 or so sectors
    But we all voted for it lol (Ie, they joined and we were all like "yeah! Awesome! We have an alliance")
  • Well yeah, any alliance and y'all were happy. Proves my point.
  • Who was david coulthard in that sector? I used to follow F1 when he was in mclarens with hakkinen
  • Who was david coulthard in that sector? I used to follow F1 when he was in mclarens with hakkinen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvOmFFu830Q
  • Meh welcome to the world of top alliance out of the gate.

Your regulars are worn down by the time end round hits because you didn't plan groups well enough to put hof whore in each group and just big nw players.

Anyway meh, the alliance opportunities were limited to a degree the distribution of dw heavily influenced the early wars.

but doesn't help the alliance mid to late
  • Oh yea he was finnish too