Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yay Darius Yayyy

Comments

• you were rank 1 with conquest for few days, after sev died, also few days with pure, i cant remember now exactly, and that velvet was rank1 also for a week max, so stop bragging here.
    I was rank 1 from the first day of newbie on pure and then conquest until at least 2 weeks in. Sev passed me via bankfarming for a week or so and thunderlord held top NW via RR for a couple of days. The rest of the round has been me entirely. I've been rank 1 land all but 2-3 days total as well.

YOU CHEATED- NOTHING YOU SAY ABOUT GETTING RANK 1 MATTERS
    I cheated to get rank 1 3 separate times (inherently impossible, otherwise).

Getting rank 1 is a literal non issue for me. Any one of you could take over an account or make two, and probably do (in fact I know most of you do). People dont notice because theres no significant difference between you and whatever mid tier players account you took over. If you have multiple, they both struggle to get anywhere regardless and go un-noticed or turn into a farm.

With me any decent KD I touch will inevitably be rank 1. Nobody here can outbuild me and it makes me the most dangerous player. I can adapt and consistently dominate at will. If I choose to cheat, it is because I will be killed off early and I enjoy playing this game. No other reason is necessary.
  • Darius acting bigboy when no scousers are playing, why am i not shocked, chump.
  • you were rank 1 with conquest for few days, after sev died, also few days with pure, i cant remember now exactly, and that velvet was rank1 also for a week max, so stop bragging here.
    I was rank 1 from the first day of newbie on pure and then conquest until at least 2 weeks in. Sev passed me via bankfarming for a week or so and thunderlord held top NW via RR for a couple of days. The rest of the round has been me entirely. I've been rank 1 land all but 2-3 days total as well.

YOU CHEATED- NOTHING YOU SAY ABOUT GETTING RANK 1 MATTERS
  • Darius acting bigboy when no scousers are playing, why am i not shocked, chump.
    Implying I havent always acted the exact same way?

Fight me bitch
  • Game is so sad that a kid who openly admits to cheating and is bragging about being rank 1 in the same post. You know how we know no one good was playing this round? Cause if any1 decent was around they wouldn't let a cheat live for this long and run his mouth.
  • Hey his KDs all died.
  • Game is so sad that a kid who openly admits to cheating and is bragging about being rank 1 in the same post. You know how we know no one good was playing this round? Cause if any1 decent was around they wouldn't let a cheat live for this long and run his mouth.
    They did kill me. That's the point of the cheating

I grow big
    They get jealous
    They kill me
    I grow big again
    They get jealous
    They kill me
    I grow big again
    They get jealous
    They kill me

The cheating is making them do it 3 times, not getting big :) why is this so hard?

I had no less than 27 different multis in my news on 3 kds. You fuckers are sad if you think I'll play by the rules if you cheat to kill me.
  • Sad fact is I really don't understand how ppl cheat... the time, the effort ugh... seriously I only play to talk shit with ppl on aim... logging in is literally a chore nowadays! I hope you do play nxt rd tho, try doing it with ONE kd b.c I've seen a few old skool players who say they'll be back... Also stating a fact, I know alot of players DO NOT have a 2nd kd or more but hey whatever it's a shit hole game
  • i wouldn't be surprised if there were DW multis all over again next rd
  • There will be hundreds of multis next round unless Darius admits hes bitch made.
  • cool another rd where i'll quit in newbie
  • There will be hundreds of multis next round unless Darius admits hes bitch made.
    so your actions hinge on my decisions? that makes you my bitch fyi

bring it faggot like I give a fuck
  • edited July 2015
    Sad fact is I really don't understand how ppl cheat... the time, the effort ugh... seriously I only play to talk shit with ppl on aim... logging in is literally a chore nowadays! I hope you do play nxt rd tho, try doing it with ONE kd b.c I've seen a few old skool players who say they'll be back... Also stating a fact, I know alot of players DO NOT have a 2nd kd or more but hey whatever it's a shit hole game
    its not about having multiple kds to compete with other tops. its about having multiple kds enabling to play normally and survive against cheaters for a decent amount of time instead of hiding to minimize the risk of getting knocked out in the first week.

conquest was completely legit, 0 probes so I couldnt bank farm, then tick hit inactives only until 1700 land with everyone else. it was completely dominant until sev caught up with pyramid bank farming after the inactives dried up for everyone else. When I opened up my initial goon offense I could break anyone in the game easily. there was nobody to challenge me 1v1 this round, and I was even weakened by having to manage two top 3 kds for the early game and being too lazy to make probes/spreadsheet on conq as a result.

on GoC I played fully legit and stomped these 'elite veterans' in a universe of pokemon inactives and far more limited cheating. in this sandbox where people run 15 accounts to grow and damage competition, youre a fool to play without any contingency plan.

jones and lynog are totally average. just go high probe dw or terra and bankfarm yourself or use farms made by others, go offensive early as 3 friends, outgrow whoever by massing offense together while NAPed and forcing them defensive, rolling out the competition out and eventually dying to an alliance and claiming you didnt want to play anyways, or dominate the round because youre friends with an AL like moogle.

its just unoriginal, playing that way over and over proves nothing. Replace any of them in their crew with me and they would be even more dominant.
  • Greg acting all innocent. Fuck the whole bus looked at me.
  • using multis is wrong guys don't do it
    Just get cock up your ginger pussy

• I think this thread has no legs , we all know Darius is a top 5 player
    Probably with barricade , Jones and lynog and onvioulsy me.

Darius is a legit player but got threatened before last round so his girlfriend made an account and he took over it when he died , as a little insurance policy.

Darius is a good guy and pretty legit if you compare him with
    Meadows
    Rob Tomo
    Kesha
    And the main circle of cheaters

It's pritty sad that there very few legit players now however I am proud to uphold the fair play and pride myself on not cheating
  • but you protect the ones that do cheat.

How many time have you claimed oh they IP share and interact because they share a dorm.
  • viva ure the worst cheater(i mean you make farms but they suck) in this game, and ure a hypocrit, stop posting this bullshit that you, and only you believe in it.
  • People like Darius always have an excuse for their multi'ing. This time, it's his imaginary girlfriend. If his 3rd and 4th kingdoms were found, he'd claim that he got his brother and boss to sign up. More kingdoms? His imaginary work colleagues. I don't normally care if someone cheats but Jesus fucking Christ is this guy full of shit with his ramblings. Not sure who's more annoying - Darius or those who defend him.
  • I won't defend some of the things he does but I do like him ,
    I used to think him and barricade where bell ends but now I like them both .
    I used to think lynog was a bell end but I like him also.
  • edited July 2015
    People like Darius always have an excuse for their multi'ing. This time, it's his imaginary girlfriend. If his 3rd and 4th kingdoms were found, he'd claim that he got his brother and boss to sign up. More kingdoms? His imaginary work colleagues. I don't normally care if someone cheats but Jesus fucking Christ is this guy full of shit with his ramblings. Not sure who's more annoying - Darius or those who defend him.
    I didnt have any excuse for my multing. I created Pure knowing full well I was going to end up playing it or at least doing 99% of the building on it. The main focus was to try out the strat I had simmed which exited with 1k tanks and 5k probes. I tried to get my gf involved a bit and teach her how to play, but being an actual attractive girl she didnt give a shit after a total of 30 minutes.

I can make multiple top KDs with different strategies at will, that was proven this round. I also learned I fucking hate FW returns and there are definitely better strats than high probe unless youre a bank farmer or willing to put in too much effort.

I didnt even bother to hide it. Its name were Pure and Conquest which are both standard Darius names and I fucking grouped them together lmao. I think you overestimate how much of a shit I give.
  • I would have to disagree. I think I underestimate how much of a shit you give even with everything I've said so far.
  • Im top5 of the 100% legit players. But there is only 7 of us
  • How is Darius Legit if he runs 5-6 top 20 KDs. Who knows which are farms or banks for others. How is Darius a LEGIT player of any kind outside of a cheater?
  • Darius is legit because viva likes him :)
    How is Darius Legit if he runs 5-6 top 20 KDs. Who knows which are farms or banks for others. How is Darius a LEGIT player of any kind outside of a cheater?
  • How is Darius Legit if he runs 5-6 top 20 KDs. Who knows which are farms or banks for others. How is Darius a LEGIT player of any kind outside of a cheater?
    news to me, apparently my empire is expanding
    news to me, apparently my empire is expanding
    Pure - Rank 1 out of noob, high probe with high military FW build
    Conquest, Rank 1 shortly after noob for the duration of the early game, standard TF build
    Redvelvet - Rank 1 after Pures death & meadows deleted the RR KD ahead, taken over from loaf as a turtle and redesigned as a smaller version of conquest

Didnt have any other KDs, I barely managed pure after a while but it was still top 5. I think people are just making up kds that dont have avatars/contact info and calling them darius now haha. Thats actually kind of fun to watch you guys scramble to kill a dead guy :)