Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Militia lighting me up

edited July 2015 in General
900 new news
Thanks meadows

Comments

• you're welcome
  • ps - if anyone wants to send me more R/R sobs, I will give them some news too :).
  • Kill me u ginger slut

U spotty bastard

• make your population hit 0, it'll make my job a lot easier.
  • Take your knickers down u little slut and let me pop my finger up your tight ginger smelly pussy

U think I would ever back down to You ?? No

It's just a shame Poseidon and LT have accepted your demands
  • I have no idea what poseidon or LT would have to do with anything, I don't have much contact with anyone currently playing SK.
  • don't kill him to quickly :P make him suffer for a week or so
  • don't give my plans away!
  • You can't probe Elizabeth II (1:19) because they are dead.

Looks like the hero didn't make it after all.
  • i have no idea that i can cheer for Meadows....with offer of cookies...

Go Meadows go !!!
  • Damn wut I'd miss!?
  • I was in 1:19 too. Thankfully, I deleted in newbie mode.
  • Lol
    Omg i am hung over

Nice work anyway meadows lol it was funny
  • well...when meadows plays r/r noone says anything...
    when meadows uses multis...noone says anything

when other kds play r/r or have a single probe/bank farm , everybody goes crazy

bunch of virgins in here...trying to please a girl/woman in an online game. sad

My comment was sarcasm mainly
    She did kill me, although I am not bothered

• You certainly post a lot for "not being bothered"

Is there anybody left playing?
  • Also I don't consider RR cheating! But if you are dumb enough to let that RR live then you're gonna have serious issues later on
  • No its funny when meadows does it
  • It wouldn't be an issue if alliances were still big enough to deal with R/R kingdoms on their own anymore.

As it stands the r/r strategy is borderline unstoppable by normal means these days.

I am not normal means.

As Loafery said, it's just fun to watch Meadows do her thing. Her choice of targets is impeccable.
  • It wouldn't be an issue if alliances were still big enough to deal with R/R kingdoms on their own anymore.

As it stands the r/r strategy is borderline unstoppable by normal means these days.

I am not normal means.
    If your serious about this then would u be willing to do it every round ???

As Loafery said, it's just fun to watch Meadows do her thing. Her choice of targets is impeccable.

Roi
    Pluto and me?? Not that impeccable

• Every round?

Depends on my time.

The summer offers me a lot of extra.
  • A lot of additional cock??
  • umm, who is going o stop her? As I believe pie put it in the past, meadows is death on steroids.
  • meadows is my bff
  • I lasted three days against her while managing my workload. Only the net connection fucked me. Anyone with a bot access can do what she does.
  • surviving is actually pretty easy overall. Just have to be able to be online a LOT.

Downside is that even if you aren't immediately dying as a result, your military production is absolutely farked because your pop is so tanked :P
  • yes but tfs