Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"We hate cheaters , I will kill the ones I see"

1235»

Comments

• wtf, kesha is here? :P
    sup kesha
  • Next round will probably be another bot round if Kesha decided to make an appearance.
  • Next round will probably be another bot round if Kesha decided to make an appearance.
    summer :8
  • looks like viva never kt'd his blatant cheater groupmate.

ah well, not like anyone expected him to.
  • Not killing people because they don't have enough money to get there own house as a student , the guys in a hall of residents I've spoke to them both I know they are different people
  • like i said

cheaters getting away with it is the norm.
  • Yea you always get away with it , your the worst in Sk history meadows

Every one on here knows that 100%
  • at least when i'm cheating i admit it because i don't care.

meanwhile you just make up stories so much that you probably actually start to believe them yourself. they're just so bad that nobody else does.
  • wish i knew how to cheat, that would be fun!
  • the problem with 'residence' as an excuse is terrible.

bcuz everyone in 'residence' wud have seperate ips.
    unless u guys are literally walking into each others rooms to play sk.

or if by 'residence' u mean ur moms basement.
  • Matching IP and interaction = KT

Doesn't matter how true your story is. If they're going to have IPs that match they need to watch who they hit.
  • I'm entertained in this thread.

A. I have to say, SK have great entertainment value. (because I love all the twisted sense of humor)

B. We have successful SK players. I think someone mentioned that ChefGreg is a chef. Now, that is success... kudos to you.

C. Secretforce: I love the pictures, I am a visual person... hahaha...man, you guys are so funny. This is why good old Ashnod still hangs out around SK.

And since this thread talks about cheating, I should declare myself biggest cheat. Last round, SK Mafioso use my avatar and was top for that round. So, yeah I was Number 1 last round, even without trying. Why is nobody accusing me of cheating?

Really, I am too dumb to pull that stunt either...so, yeah...I guess you guys will start laughing..

And Darius, I don't really know you, seen your post here and there, but I hope life treats you well. Summer is great, and I enjoyed the outdoors. If ever you are in my city, (Ottawa City Ontario, airport code (YOW), Canada's capital ), send Ashy a message, will buy you coffee, and would love pick your brains on some Engineering discussions.

Cheers...Ashy
  • jones sux
    Might be true. Dunno what's funnier though...

Me sucking
    Darius cheating
    Zaoimstillshitwhenibankfarm having rank 1 kds 2 rounds running
    Darius still pretending he has a great life

+1
  • You can't probe PlutoSK (1:19) because they are dead.

3 R/R kingdoms dead, anyone know of any others? I can add them to the list!
  • edited July 2015
    Restructuring
  • Restructuring
    Pls no
  • You can't probe PlutoSK (1:19) because they are dead.

3 R/R kingdoms dead, anyone know of any others? I can add them to the list!
    I think you just need some cock, your on the computer to often , I bet your fanny gets soaken with Yeh thought of killing folk

Dripping wet ginger pussy