Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"We hate cheaters , I will kill the ones I see"

Comments

• jones sux
    Might be true. Dunno what's funnier though...

Me sucking
    Darius cheating
    Zaoimstillshitwhenibankfarm having rank 1 kds 2 rounds running
    Darius still pretending he has a great life

Awww, youre so sweet calling my life great! Thank you! :)

• I can tell you the truth:

Darius life is:

1) Dominated by SK managing his 50 Accounts.
    2) He only sleeps 3 hours at night and is very depressive.
    3) Because of 2) he already lives with multiple personalities and really belive what he is telling.
    4) He never had a job or will gain one in future.
    5) Because he didn't even managed the school grade and has no job.
    Girls never even look at him because he smells and looks like someone who is living under the bridge.
    6) His small room downstairs in Mummys house is just the last bad thing in this sad sad life from Darius.

7) Poor poor guy so he has to compensate all these sad things with a sad and broken game he trys to manage 1st but even there he fails.

I can only say I feel so bad for you man.

• I feel so bad for Darius. What a tough life he has.
  • I mean if it makes you guys feel better you can pretend my life sucks :)

Its just funny to me though, it just means you cant fathom it as being a possibility when you juxtapose your own shit lives.

Its like when I say I have a 8.5-9 inch dick and can smash for hours at will it sounds like an internet exaggeration but its actually just fact. I dont even have to bother lying to be utterly superior :)

• The part that makes me laugh is when you push it into every conversation. That is often a sign of someone who's trying to compensate; insecurities and all that shit.

• The part that makes me laugh is when you push it into every conversation. That is often a sign of someone who's trying to compensate; insecurities and all that shit.

I dont think I brought it up this time around? Sped was talking shit about RL or something.

Do you think its impossible to not have insecurities and be someone who is aware of their own success to the point that they can step back and appreciate it? Most people I see who are more successful on paper often end up getting lost in the unimportant weeds and create unnecessary issues for themselves.

I have a third person awareness of my own life. I usually end up laughing at how seriously people take it. When you think of it as building a character just as you would in a game, life becomes much more entertaining. Am I lacking in some area? Focus on it and improve. Right now I'm stupidly overpowered in real life, just waiting for my nerf in the form of getting hit by a bus or something.
  • edited July 2015
    if you had 10% of the life you claim to have you wouldn't even have a pf account... and if you did it was because you played in college a few times.. had some fun met some friends and you enjoy chatting with friends... but that's not the case.. everyone hates you, all you do is talk about how amazing your life is and try to defend yourself while bringing others down by insulting there "game" or way of playing.. it is true he is one of the saddest mofos on here. iv'e got a pretty beautiful girlfriend.. pretty crappy job, barely go out and i don't even have time to respond to these trolls or make more then one account.. it's def not worth it and you would know this if you had a life at ALL.. but sometimes.. like once a week maybe i gotta say something.. like now for instance lol
    I actually feel a little sorry for you.. even though ur a complete tool and most likely don't deserve any pity from anyone the way you act.. but ur probably in a chair or disfigured.. maybe just mentally unstable like the rest of this community but on a larger scale.. sorry for the shitty hand you were dealt.. hope the best for you next round :D
  • edited July 2015
    Greg you're full of shit as much as the next person. Stfu
    I'm sry Do I multi? Nope... go on with your bs tho... it's quite amusing! You're a fucking hypocrite and a fucking clown! Go fuck yourself
    Likely. Or we could count your affiliations with the bot owners, whichever you want to choose from your circle. Its amazing how you forget what your buddies do. I guess you are the exception, the golden little angel of the group.

The same bot that killed me last 2 rds he / she played?

My main group of friends is Damdred, Clay aka cai, flames aka david murphy, ron aka karchdog, valhallaftz n moogle... so your issue is moogle? Then my friends I talk to often are Woody aka de la rocha, Shiny, marian, cobras, aza, jones, carl, mercer, ace, mary, dole, aero, zao (mutual friend yes???) I dont play for score and I have 1 bsg... i don't multi, the only "cheating" I've done is play RR and I've taken another kd over long after my kd died, and I don't bitch when others do it! Kill the RR before they become to strong or suffer the consequences! I honestly don't care about sk like you guys do, I barely wanna login one kd let alone multiples! But hey if it makes you feel better you go right ahead buttercup! 9 out of 10 times you guys lose even while cheating so whatever lol

• Its amazing how one person can make several others post lol
  • Greg you're full of shit as much as the next person. Stfu
    I'm sry Do I multi? Nope... go on with your bs tho... it's quite amusing! You're a fucking hypocrite and a fucking clown! Go fuck yourself
    Likely. Or we could count your affiliations with the bot owners, whichever you want to choose from your circle. Its amazing how you forget what your buddies do. I guess you are the exception, the golden little angel of the group.

My main group of friends is Damdred, Clay aka cai, flames aka david murphy, ron aka karchdog, valhallaftz n moogle... so your issue is moogle? Then my friends I talk to often are Woody aka de la rocha, Shiny, marian, cobras, aza, jones, carl, mercer, ace, mary, dole, aero, zao (mutual friend yes???) I dont play for score and I have 1 bsg... i don't multi, the only "cheating" I've done is play RR and I've taken another kd over long after my kd died, and I don't bitch when others do it! Kill the RR before they become to strong or suffer the consequences! I honestly don't care about sk like you guys do, I barely wanna login one kd let alone multiples! But hey if it makes you feel better you go right ahead buttercup! 9 out of 10 times you guys lose even while cheating so whatever lol

Im not ur friend? aaaw
  • Man... this discussion makes me think, thay maybe, just maybe, i m not such a bad builder and i got rolled every round cos everybody else cheats (???)

PD: Just a bad builder people outgrowth me in newbye mode =(
  • if you had 10% of the life you claim to have you wouldn't even have a pf account... and if you did it was because you played in college a few times.. had some fun met some friends and you enjoy chatting with friends... but that's not the case.. everyone hates you, all you do is talk about how amazing your life is and try to defend yourself while bringing others down by insulting there "game" or way of playing.. it is true he is one of the saddest mofos on here. iv'e got a pretty beautiful girlfriend.. pretty crappy job, barely go out and i don't even have time to respond to these trolls or make more then one account.. it's def not worth it and you would know this if you had a life at ALL.. but sometimes.. like once a week maybe i gotta say something.. like now for instance lol
    I actually feel a little sorry for you.. even though ur a complete tool and most likely don't deserve any pity from anyone the way you act.. but ur probably in a chair or disfigured.. maybe just mentally unstable like the rest of this community but on a larger scale.. sorry for the shitty hand you were dealt.. hope the best for you next round :D
    None of you get the point lmao. Saying my life has to be shitty because it cant be that perfect only feeds my ego.

Do you guys want proof of everything I'm saying? It costs me absolutely nothing to take pictures just for the sake of laughing at all of you and watching you scramble to try and disprove facts, or retreating by saying its sad I that I bothered to do it. If I'm bored enough to do it fk it why not?

It would be entertaining to me, but only worthwhile if you guys ask for it :)
  • if you had 10% of the life you claim to have you wouldn't even have a pf account... and if you did it was because you played in college a few times.. had some fun met some friends and you enjoy chatting with friends... but that's not the case.. everyone hates you, all you do is talk about how amazing your life is and try to defend yourself while bringing others down by insulting there "game" or way of playing.. it is true he is one of the saddest mofos on here. iv'e got a pretty beautiful girlfriend.. pretty crappy job, barely go out and i don't even have time to respond to these trolls or make more then one account.. it's def not worth it and you would know this if you had a life at ALL.. but sometimes.. like once a week maybe i gotta say something.. like now for instance lol
    None of you get the point lmao. Saying my life has to be shitty because it cant be that perfect only feeds my ego.

Do you guys want proof of everything I'm saying? It costs me absolutely nothing to take pictures just for the sake of laughing at all of you and watching you scramble to try and disprove facts, or retreating by saying its sad I that I bothered to do it. If I'm bored enough to do it fk it why not?

Yes. Please do not take a random photo of a work desk or a shitty car this time. We want to see god's gift to earth otherwise known as Darius and his supermodel girlfriend standing side by side. Although I'm pretty sure I asked for the picture years ago and you failed to deliver.
  • Nothing you've said up to now isthat noteworthy though, pretty well just above average in some circles. Not knockin you just sayin, the pictures would only impress a barrista at starbucks or someone who delivers pizzas for a living.

Some noteworthy shit would be if you were headlining a festival, or a professional athlete hahah
  • Nothing you've said up to now isthat noteworthy though, pretty well just above average in some circles. Not knockin you just sayin, the pictures would only impress a barrista at starbucks or someone who delivers pizzas for a living.

Some noteworthy shit would be if you were headlining a festival, or a professional athlete hahah
    Thats kind of what I mean, I'm just stating basic facts about my life and most here are saying its unbelievable I have that kind of work-life balance and still somehow find time to talk shit to random people on the SK PFs, as if its something reserved only for the struggling lower class. This leads me to believe that most here are baristas and pizza delivery men.

Yes. Please do not take a random photo of a work desk or a shitty car this time. We want to see god's gift to earth otherwise known as Darius and his supermodel girlfriend standing side by side. Although I'm pretty sure I asked for the picture years ago and you failed to deliver.
    Ah, he returns. Did you enjoy your time as a panda?

Yeah I can do that, if I have time in the next week I'll knock it out.

Indeed I did. We shall see if you deliver this time. I doubt it tho.

• edited July 2015
    if you had 10% of the life you claim to have you wouldn't even have a pf account... and if you did it was because you played in college a few times.. had some fun met some friends and you enjoy chatting with friends... but that's not the case.. everyone hates you, all you do is talk about how amazing your life is and try to defend yourself while bringing others down by insulting there "game" or way of playing.. it is true he is one of the saddest mofos on here. iv'e got a pretty beautiful girlfriend.. pretty crappy job, barely go out and i don't even have time to respond to these trolls or make more then one account.. it's def not worth it and you would know this if you had a life at ALL.. but sometimes.. like once a week maybe i gotta say something.. like now for instance lol

Indeed I did. We shall see if you deliver this time. I doubt it tho.

What will I get if I do? I'll do it either way, just wondering if youre so confident I wont that you want to sweeten the pot ;)
  • Greg you're full of shit as much as the next person. Stfu

My main group of friends is Damdred, Clay aka cai, flames aka david murphy, ron aka karchdog, valhallaftz n moogle... so your issue is moogle? Then my friends I talk to often are Woody aka de la rocha, Shiny, marian, cobras, aza, jones, carl, mercer, ace, mary, dole, ***aero***, zao (mutual friend yes???) I dont play for score and I have 1 bsg... i don't multi, the only "cheating" I've done is play RR and I've taken another kd over long after my kd died, and I don't bitch when others do it! Kill the RR before they become to strong or suffer the consequences! I honestly don't care about sk like you guys do, I barely wanna login one kd let alone multiples! But hey if it makes you feel better you go right ahead buttercup! 9 out of 10 times you guys lose even while cheating so whatever lol

got mentioned, fuck you guys :D

by the addition aim choose for me :'(
  • omg darius are you Dan Bilzerian?????????? pls share chix and few ferraris
  • I have to add Lovsan, zeal and Cory even tho they are never on Aim anymore...

Sry Toni
  • Darius, I don't hate you or anything. Just that every time someone has been keen to share details of their personal life and various bits of their anatomy, especially when people haven't asked for it, it's always turned out to be a lie and the person as full of shit. As Zeality said, more likely insecurities and that.

I'm not even sure what you want from the people around here if you really are doing well. Want to make people jealous? Compliments? I don't get it. Fairly certain that a few of us are doing well but not one person feels the need to brag about it like you do.
  • Darius, I don't hate you or anything. Just that every time someone has been keen to share details of their personal life and various bits of their anatomy, especially when people haven't asked for it, it's always turned out to be a lie and the person as full of shit. As Zeality said, more likely insecurities and that.

I'm not even sure what you want from the people around here if you really are doing well. Want to make people jealous? Compliments? I don't get it. Fairly certain that a few of us are doing well but not one person feels the need to brag about it like you do.
    My only fear is boredom. This is an environment that can capture my attention but doesn't require it. It's actually very simple, I do it because it entertains me to do it. Why do I need a deep psychological complex to fuck around on an Internet forum?

• I have to add Lovsan, zeal and Cory even tho they are never on Aim anymore...

Sry Toni
    HARSH.

time in the next week? man ur online like 6 times a day whats the hold up? i could show proof of my great life in minutes lol
  • K I have a couple pictures already, this isnt exactly my life priority right now lmao
  • doesn't need to be a life priority.. i posted a couple just as a point that it only takes minutes!.. and considering how much you talk about it and brag you would think you would want to once and for all prove it and shut every one up lol..
  • edited July 2015
    http://imgur.com/nNDWxN9
    http://imgur.com/7dvMPxn
    http://imgur.com/55NwTrN
    http://imgur.com/10aYE7q
    http://imgur.com/XWK9yPg
    http://imgur.com/8VeJJCU

Here you go

Not everything I mentioned but you get the point, this is just whats on my phone as I'm at work. I think I've shown my car and degree close up as well already, if you REALLT+Y need it I can do that too.

1. Rich/Nice House/Engineer Degree/Large Penis
    2. College Cheerleader GF
    3. I work out (bonus same shorts as gun range pic)
    4. I have my own office at 23, working for the head office of a hundreds of millions of dollars sub-company in a multi billion dollar corporation (my 50 year old team members work in cubes.)
    5. Darius GF
    6. Darius (bonus shorts)

So now what, peasants?