Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"We hate cheaters , I will kill the ones I see"

Comments

• the funniest part

even panda called out zao for cheating
  • June 28, 18:12:20 Our kingdom Pure (1:16) bravely defended against Anaconda (1:1) and lost 582 planets.

June 28, 18:17:35 Our kingdom Pure (1:16) bravely defended against Mat Met Mit Mot (1:1) and lost 259 planets.

June 28, 18:21:26 Our kingdom Pure (1:16) bravely defended against Azerbaijan (1:11) and lost 135 planets.

June 28, 21:41:44 Our brave kingdom Rezorvairz (1:16) attacked Pure (1:16) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 28, 21:41:48 Our brave kingdom Rezorvairz (1:16) attacked Pure (1:16) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 28, 21:41:51 Our brave kingdom Rezorvairz (1:16) attacked Pure (1:16) and conquered 20 planets.
  • Leave Rezorvairz out of this!

He's always good for a rob... :)
  • Darius got owned by Zao there and I'm not surprised by the GF bit. That guy is a compulsive liar and nothing Darius says should be taken seriously at any stage.
    Zao is dead and im not :)

What exactly is a lie about the gf bit?
    Grow up darius. You're just like some sad little idiot who talks shit about a girl who's rejected you, goes crying about it telling she's your gf when she's not and telling everyone she's a slut because she didn't even want you.
  • I think thats a hypothetical comparison Sky, I didnt actually do that. I just woke up with my gf lol
  • I woke up with your gf too.
  • Hole cousins
  • They live in the same halls of residence , no harm there

If I see it as a issue further down the line they will be killed
    We hope sunshine is killed within your alliance , we do not condon cheating here at BM we like to extinguish cheaters, however on this occasion I feel it's 2 people living in the same 30 block of flats playing a game.

This thread has no legs and is embarresing
    the lie detector test determined that was a lie.
  • edited June 2015
    Greg you're full of shit as much as the next person. Stfu
    I'm sry Do I multi? Nope... go on with your bs tho... it's quite amusing! You're a fucking hypocrite and a fucking clown! Go fuck yourself
  • Greg you're full of shit as much as the next person. Stfu
    I'm sry Do I multi? Nope... go on with your bs tho... it's quite amusing! You're a fucking hypocrite and a fucking clown! Go fuck yourself
    http://pastebin.com/ASNS3tfg

This is why I dont care about having multiple accounts just to play the game for more than a week. This is about 70% one persons farms killing me lmfao. Same shit every round for Darius
  • June 30, 07:23:40 Our kingdom Pure (1:16) bravely defended against Tom Hardy (1:17) and lost 10 planets.
    June 30, 07:23:44 Our kingdom Pure (1:16) bravely defended against Tom Hardy (1:17) and lost 10 planets.
    June 30, 07:23:47 Our kingdom Pure (1:16) bravely defended against Tom Hardy (1:17) and lost 10 planets.

Lmfao sev how many of these do you have? Youre a sad fuck ahahah
  • The guy with multiple accounts is calling someone a "sad fuck" for ... Having multiple accounts.

Hypocracy at its best.
  • edited June 2015
    The guy with multiple accounts is calling someone a "sad fuck" for ... Having multiple accounts.

Hypocracy at its best.
    Difference being he makes tons of accounts to play at my level, I make an extra account simply because people kill me for me playing at my level.

Cheating to win and cheating because you're a natural winner to have a chance to actually play a game of people cheating to bring you down because of that are two very different things.
  • Hahahahahaha wow
  • Cheating is cheating. Perhaps that's something your parents should have taught you when you were a kid.

No wonder your life is such a mess.
    The guy with multiple accounts is calling someone a "sad fuck" for ... Having multiple accounts.

Hypocracy at its best.
    Difference being he makes tons of accounts to play at my level, I make an extra account simply because people kill me for me playing at my level.

Cheating to win and cheating because you're a natural winner to have a chance to actually play a game of people cheating to bring you down because of that are two very different things.
  • edited June 2015
    Cheating is cheating. Perhaps that's something your parents should have taught you when you were a kid.

Hypocracy at its best.

Yes my horrible messy life with my engineering degree from a top 10 school

Cush job in process improvement leading a dept of 50 year old businessmen and a team of coders with my 26 year old best friend at 23. He is leaving to get his MBA in a week so I'll be leading the team now as we roll out our software process globally, I'll be in Europe in a couple of months after Canada/LAM is finished

Working with the highest tier of a multi billion dollar corporations business leaders on a daily basis. (I just finished a meeting where I gave a comprehensive training to our Platform president and Business Development leaders before making this post.)

Then i go home whenever I feel like because I direct report to a VP in Minnesota, drive my nice car to my nice neighborhood to my perfect college cheerleader girlfriend who's into fitness enough to be crazy hot but not obnoxious. Working out, then either cooking a healthy dinner together or going out to eat/do something fun.

Then I spend my weekends traveling out of town to the beach, waterparks, gun ranges, floating the rivers around texas, flying to Chicago in a week, partying in College Station or Austin with my college friends, or just hanging out at home watching netflix with my sweet girl.

Please say I'm lying, please say its too good to be true and that nobody can have the things I have, thats my favorite part. My life is a fantasy for the rest of you. I am a genuinely happy person with no personal problems or challenges I'm unable to handle. I was born wealthy so I get the necessities of life handed to me without question, but I was raised to seek and take pride in my own accomplishments that are earned and not given.

I fuck around with my best friend at work eating goddamn ice cream cones as I stroll around. Then I take my job seriously and get promoted every 6 months without slaving away doing the same thing every day like the rest of the mindless peasants stuck in the same job for 5-20 years.

That is Darius. I am the representation of everything people hate. To top it all off, I am also better than all of you at Starkingdoms.
  • On a side note, I heard a lot of people are playing R/R this round.

I will be killing any kindgoms running this strategy. Just a PSA.
  • as soon as i get unlazy to sign up.
  • edited June 2015
    Stay the fuck out of Canada you walking disease-filled homeless person.
    Cheating is cheating. Perhaps that's something your parents should have taught you when you were a kid.

Hypocracy at its best.

Cush job in process improvement leading a dept of 50 year old businessmen and a team of coders with my 26 year old best friend at 23. He is leaving to get his MBA in a week so I'll be leading the team now as we roll out our software process globally, I'll be in Europe in a couple of months after Canada/LAM is finished

Working with the highest tier of a multi billion dollar corporations business leaders on a daily basis. (I just finished a meeting where I gave a comprehensive training to our Platform president and Business Development leaders before making this post.)

Then i go home whenever I feel like because I direct report to a VP in Minnesota, drive my nice car to my nice neighborhood to my perfect college cheerleader girlfriend who's into fitness enough to be crazy hot but not obnoxious. Working out, then either cooking a healthy dinner together or going out to eat/do something fun.

Then I spend my weekends traveling out of town to the beach, waterparks, gun ranges, floating the rivers around texas, flying to Chicago in a week, partying in College Station or Austin with my college friends, or just hanging out at home watching netflix with my sweet girl.

Please say I'm lying, please say its too good to be true and that nobody can have the things I have, thats my favorite part. My life is a fantasy for the rest of you. I am a genuinely happy person with no personal problems or challenges I'm unable to handle. I was born wealthy so I get the necessities of life handed to me without question, but I was raised to seek and take pride in my own accomplishments that are earned and not given.

I fuck around with my best friend at work eating goddamn ice cream cones as I stroll around. Then I take my job seriously and get promoted every 6 months without slaving away doing the same thing every day like the rest of the mindless peasants stuck in the same job for 5-20 years.

That is Darius. I am the representation of everything people hate. To top it all off, I am also better than all of you at Starkingdoms.
  • Stay the fuck out of Canada you walking disease-filled homeless person.

Hypocracy at its best.

I mean im not any of those things lol but I am impressed you can read, or did you get one of those text-to-speech programs installed?
  • You're impressed that I can read however you seem to be unaware that "im" has an apostrophe.

So much for that education of yours, I bet your parents paid for it.
  • You're impressed that I can read however you seem to be unaware that "im" has an apostrophe.

So much for that education of yours, I bet your parents paid for it.
    That's a little desperate bro
  • Can't imagine why anyone with even half that life that Darius spewed out would bother with SK. Yes, I know about your reasons, Darius, but I just find it too fucking unbelievable to accept it. No, I won't accept that someone who's doing well in life is so fixated with what a community of 17 people think. There's only two real possibilities:

- You're some sad lonely bastard with nothing better to do.
    - You're the saddest successful person in the history of the Human Race.

In the very unlikely event that I am wrong and it is the latter, stay away from Europe. We have enough rubbish here that needs to be dealt with. Thanks.
  • Can't imagine why anyone with even half that life that Darius spewed out would bother with SK. Yes, I know about your reasons, Darius, but I just find it too fucking unbelievable to accept it. No, I won't accept that someone who's doing well in life is so fixated with what a community of 17 people think. There's only two real possibilities:

In the very unlikely event that I am wrong and it is the latter, stay away from Europe. We have enough rubbish here that needs to be dealt with. Thanks.
    I don't really understand why you think still finding enjoyment in a game from my childhood qualifies me as a sad person lol

Do you not like playing this game or something? I don't get the self loathing that exists in this community
  • Greg you're full of shit as much as the next person. Stfu
    Likely. Or we could count your affiliations with the bot owners, whichever you want to choose from your circle. Its amazing how you forget what your buddies do. I guess you are the exception, the golden little angel of the group.

he was describing his sims account.
  • jones sux
    Might be true. Dunno what's funnier though...

Me sucking
    Darius cheating
    Zaoimstillshitwhenibankfarm having rank 1 kds 2 rounds running
    Darius still pretending he has a great life

• jones sux