Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"We hate cheaters , I will kill the ones I see"

edited June 2015 in General
04:11:57 Elizabeth II (1:19) - Later buddy, see we hate cheaters , I will kill the ones I see
Pot calling the kettle black. Spoken by the guy who maintains two main account pure and conquest, making bank inacs, and countless AT to ruin ppls game.

I'm no saint. I'm not even proud of being #1 darius, big deal. it's just a dead game. Once the fun is over i'll delete. I didn't tag my name to show off, there's nothing great about it. I only tag to get rob to kill me as he promised.

As for you keeping pace with your minor god strat etc, good for you, congrats. you're lucky to have Aaron as a friend. If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be #2. Apart from your ATS, you have no offence. Just a big turtle protected by big hitters.

I'm a nobody, you ought to stop being so arrogant.

who cares? pures existence made conquest smaller because I wanted to teach my gf how to play and try both fw high probe and terra research newbie strat, thats about it. I was the only person competing with myself for a while until I fell off managing pure at a high level out of laziness.

bank inacts and countless ats? nah didnt need to do that. If I had managed just conquest I'd have been bigger than you even with pyramid bank farming.

Sad really, I didnt need offense because I had enough land. If I didnt have enough land I'd have more offense, retarded to build offense and outgrow your income.

You killed one off so far, when will you start on the second..?

Comments

• The answer is NEVER bud! The ONLY reason viva killed Zao was b.c after licking zao ass, stroking his cock n massaging his nuts you guys went to Raw! Viva will ALWAYS show his true hypocritical nature by saying he's killing "cheaters" while protecting the ones in his alliance! Why do you think Darius n Barricade joined his alliance? Btw I love Henry (viva group mate) having the same ip and interaction with another kd!!! Lol Viva the cunt, funny you give a dumbass enough rope and he'll hang himself

• Henry VIII (1:19)
    Last Login:
    IPvSK2: 807-A0-A1-92 - June 28, 02:54:27
    User has logged in using:
    IPvSK2: 868-05-E7-3F
    IPvSK2: 503-06-4F-FD
    IPvSK2: 918-45-9A-81
    IPvSK2: 873-8F-D8-F7
    IPvSK2: 807-A0-A1-92

Sunlight (1:18)
    Last Login:
    IPvSK2: 918-45-9A-81 - June 28, 02:23:25
    User has logged in using:
    IPvSK2: 918-45-9A-81
    IPvSK2: 683-7F-B7-96
  • They live in the same halls of residence , no harm there

If I see it as a issue further down the line they will be killed
    We hope sunshine is killed within your alliance , we do not condon cheating here at BM we like to extinguish cheaters, however on this occasion I feel it's 2 people living in the same 30 block of flats playing a game.

This thread has no legs and is embarresing
  • So even if an individual blatantly states they are running 2 Kingdoms, you still make an excuse for them to defend them?

Or were you saying that Henry is room mates with Sunshine? Cause if so they may have a third room mate living with them.

http://imgur.com/O0ycHou
    http://imgur.com/2vm7knv
    http://imgur.com/2kGcF5u
  • The answer is NEVER bud! The ONLY reason viva killed Zao was b.c after licking zao ass, stroking his cock n massaging his nuts you guys went to Raw! Viva will ALWAYS show his true hypocritical nature by saying he's killing "cheaters" while protecting the ones in his alliance! Why do you think Darius n Barricade joined his alliance? Btw I love Henry (viva group mate) having the same ip and interaction with another kd!!! Lol Viva the cunt, funny you give a dumbass enough rope and he'll hang himself

I didnt know it was viva when we joined. We had a smallish bottom 10-20 sector that got to rank 2 because Barricade and Darius were in it and he took us in after I was too lazy to join early on.

Conquest was always my main KD and I did nothing shady on it or I wouldve been called out and killed much earlier. No probe farm no bank farm and no suiciders

Pure was always just created as multi insurance if I was identified as being Darius early on (HMMM Rank 1 TFSL with a massive lead WONDER WHO THE FUCK IT IS). I was disappointed I didnt die in the first war, but I've also learned I fucking hate playing FW so im glad I didn't.

Zao just came to me as a friend through Barry, otherwise I wouldve killed him the second I noticed he was bank farming. His KD was terriblly built but was magically gaining on the uni the second cash inactives started falling off. Hes not only the worst kind of cheater but a traitor to people who wouldve and did have his back without question as well.

Raw protected Sev and continued a 2v1 war after SB disbanded after we showed you mercy the first go around.

Your side are the true hypocrites and have no honor. Unfortunately for you all, I'm far better at this text based game and viva is a superior AL.

• I think this is about the 7th time now Viva has gotten caught cheating and used the flatmates or hall of residence excuse.
  • ^ admits to having multiple kingdoms and is proud of his AL who supports him through this cheating. And these are the people who the majority of the Uni is currently supporting.

Raw didn't do anything to support Sev during his KT. In fact it was quiet and continued as if nothing was happening until Borg/Sick declared and started hitting other targets.

With that being said, I can see there is nothing left to this game anymore. People can blatantly cheat, create bank/probe farms and its as if thats the norm. I had a good short lived run but if I do return to this game, it'll be in a quiet reserved capacity.

Enjoy y'all, time to live up my summer 8-)
  • ^ admits to having multiple kingdoms and is proud of his AL who supports him through this cheating. And these are the people who the majority of the Uni is currently supporting.

Raw didn't do anything to support Sev during his KT. In fact it was quiet and continued as if nothing was happening until Borg/Sick declared and started hitting other targets.

With that being said, I can see there is nothing left to this game anymore. People can blatantly cheat, create bank/probe farms and its as if thats the norm. I had a good short lived run but if I do return to this game, it'll be in a quiet reserved capacity.

Enjoy y'all, time to live up my summer 8-)
    Off topic Q, why did 1:1 left Borg?
  • Sector wasn't happy with leadership. A lot of issues that went on unresolved, the double NAP during first war leaving people incapable of hitting inactives and some more.

I personally like both their Al/AAL but it was a sector decision.
  • edited June 2015
    Darius, stop being a lil crybaby kid talking about me being your friend etc. I've just been added to a group chat by barri without even asking me if I wanted to be in the group chat. I couldn't stand reading about you bragging about yourself in there anyway. I couldn't stand 5mins in that chat, Hence I left. It's just a game, whether you'll admit it that you took it way too seriously and thought too highly of yourself.

Countless time you've practically begged me to join you and viva, and I turned you down because I just didn't like you at all. I made my intention clear I will be quitting after the weekend as I'm too busy to play, you even asked to have my account which I ignored you. How many kds do you need darius?

You call me a cheat but in truth you know next to nothing about me. You call me a traitor but I wasn't even your friend lol. You're just sound like a bitter little fella who couldn't get things his way and cry about it.

I only feel bad for Aaron because he got stuck in the middle. But knowing him he couldn't care less about the game once it's over.

I'm not bothered to reply to your trash talk about pure and conquest is because it's just hypocritical bull shit. You're just lucky you're hiding behind a desk somewhere, talking shit, acting all macho and shit. But in truth, you're just a scared little white kid man. If you're not a few thousand miles away, and we're actually seated down having a Few drinks and I hear all that junk coming out of your mouth, instead of whatsapp chat / uni chat / pf, I reckon if I don't cut your throat, the person seated next to our table might.

• Sector wasn't happy with leadership. A lot of issues that went on unresolved, the double NAP during first war leaving people incapable of hitting inactives and some more.

I personally like both their Al/AAL but it was a sector decision.
    This I totally agree with :DDD, all makes sense now.

• Grow up darius. You're just like some sad little idiot who talks shit about a girl who's rejected you, goes crying about it telling she's your gf when she's not and telling everyone she's a slut because she didn't even want you.

I'll stop here darius, when you've decided to be a man and not some Internet faggot, and Stop taking your shit talk on pf. Or some uni chat. You've got my number, so if you've got any shit to say you know where to find me.

for fucks sake stop acting like some Justin bieber

• I think this is about the 7th time now Viva has gotten caught cheating and used the flatmates or hall of residence excuse.
    Hello Sexy :D
  • wtf, are you playing this?! :P
  • edited June 2015
    wtf, are you playing this?! :P
    Yeah ... I play it for the sole purpose to make gooonz :D

And to enjoy the neverendingstory of sk drama :P
  • This shit got serious in a hurry
    Yeah hes taking this a little serious lmao

This is why irrelevant people shouldnt bankfarm to relevancy, they dont understand the joke this game is yet haha

@Daniel, Barry just told me you were a friend so I treated you like one. I made a mistake in trusting his judgement there obviously lol, youre just third world scum with dial up internet and an insecurity complex about the white man apparently.

Pretty much everyone I know at the top talks about 'quitting' like that, stop acting like it was some big announcement. If we didnt kill you, you would've been doing the same shit. Nobody puts that much work into something to accomplish nothing, its the sunk cost investment of the game that keeps us here every day.

I asked to have your account because I play this at work, between sets at the gym, and now when im waiting for my gf to get ready for whatever we're doing at the time. It may seem strange to you but I actually enjoy managing a KD and the social aspects of the game. Being not dead is simply more fun than being dead; that was the only point of Pure as a backup peaceful zen garden KD because being me its literally impossible to be not dead the whole game and still play at my normal level/have fun.

Sorry about your tiny asian penis.
  • Everyone who plays this game is irrelevant. Especially you.
    This shit got serious in a hurry
    Yeah hes taking this a little serious lmao

This is why irrelevant people shouldnt bankfarm to relevancy, they dont understand the joke this game is yet haha

@Daniel, Barry just told me you were a friend so I treated you like one. I made a mistake in trusting his judgement there obviously lol, youre just third world scum with dial up internet and an insecurity complex about the white man apparently.

Pretty much everyone I know at the top talks about 'quitting' like that, stop acting like it was some big announcement. If we didnt kill you, you would've been doing the same shit. Nobody puts that much work into something to accomplish nothing, its the sunk cost investment of the game that keeps us here every day.

I asked to have your account because I play this at work, between sets at the gym, and now when im waiting for my gf to get ready for whatever we're doing at the time. It may seem strange to you but I actually enjoy managing a KD and the social aspects of the game. Being not dead is simply more fun than being dead; that was the only point of Pure as a backup peaceful zen garden KD because being me its literally impossible to be not dead the whole game and still play at my normal level/have fun.

Sorry about your tiny asian penis.
  • Greg you're full of shit as much as the next person. Stfu
  • Darius got owned by Zao there and I'm not surprised by the GF bit. That guy is a compulsive liar and nothing Darius says should be taken seriously at any stage.
  • Darius got owned by Zao there and I'm not surprised by the GF bit. That guy is a compulsive liar and nothing Darius says should be taken seriously at any stage.
    Zao is dead and im not :)

What exactly is a lie about the gf bit?

You look dead to me.

Pure (X:4,Y:9) @ Forest and Wilderness 697 1,265,977 35 ProbeAttackMissileMessage
    Open Open Open Open Open

Oh wait...
  • edited June 2015
    Darius got owned by Zao there and I'm not surprised by the GF bit. That guy is a compulsive liar and nothing Darius says should be taken seriously at any stage.

You look dead to me.

Pure (X:4,Y:9) @ Forest and Wilderness 697 1,265,977 35 ProbeAttackMissileMessage
    Open Open Open Open Open

Oh wait...
    Im not even close to dead lol :)

Ps

http://i.imgur.com/akkW2NC.png

Neither is our buddy sev apparently, took me all of 5 minutes to find from my news

June 28, 18:12:20 Our kingdom Pure (1:16) bravely defended against Anaconda (1:1) and lost 582 planets.
    June 28, 18:17:35 Our kingdom Pure (1:16) bravely defended against Mat Met Mit Mot (1:1) and lost 259 planets.
    June 28, 18:21:26 Our kingdom Pure (1:16) bravely defended against Azerbaijan (1:11) and lost 135 planets.
  • looks like the bank farms that came in handy after zao died
    Dont worry he'll quit after the weekend, im sure theyll be disbanded in a couple hours right zao?
  • that many multis and they all suck, wtf.
  • that many multis and they all suck, wtf.
    Theres more im sure, I dont even have to look very hard lmao.

It fucking pathetic honestly, thats why he got so butthurt when wooden called him out in his prefs, shouldve seen the rage :)