Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most stupid sk player ever?

edited June 2015 in General
June 22, 23:26:48 Our kingdom TouchOfGod (1:19) bravely defended against The Scientist (1:12) and lost 51 planets.
The Scientist (X:2,Y:1) @ Terra Form 3,944 881,703 1,371 7h ProbeAttackMissileMessage

The Scientist (1:12)
Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 23, 08:25:35
you might want to look at yourself before calling others dumb

---- Original message received June 23, 08:23:42 from TouchOfGod (1:19) ----
>> what the **** if i'm a kt then i will have a kt thread if not then i'm not a kt. didn't think people could be this dumb..

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 23, 08:20:27
the AFs didnt say much, dumbass. im not stupid enough to suicide then rant like a whiny ****

---- Original message received June 23, 08:18:37 from TouchOfGod (1:19) ----
>> check your forums then for **** sake. how stupid are you?
>>
>> ---- Original message received June 23, 08:18:04 from The Scientist (1:12) ----
>> >> i have no idea. the attacks stopped for reasons that im not aware of
>> >>
>> >> ---- Original message received June 23, 08:16:35 from TouchOfGod (1:19) ----
>> >> >> i'm still posted as kt?

The Scientist (1:12)
Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 23, 08:15:01
then you cant blame me. one moment you were posted as a KT, next moment the KT tells me that i have "bashed" him. no statement was released to stop hitting you or to decatagorise you as a KT. how would i know?

---- Original message received June 23, 08:12:47 from TouchOfGod (1:19) ----
>> I WAS posted as KT
>>
>> ---- Original message received June 23, 08:11:31 from The Scientist (1:12) ----
>> >> you were posted as a suicider/KT or i dont know what you call in the AFs for harassing Sev. correct me if im wrong, i thought we were supposed to kill you
>> >>
>> >> ---- Original message received June 23, 08:01:22 from TouchOfGod (1:19) ----
>> >> >> epic bash there

Comments

• Wooden how mad could one person possibly be in one round?
  • spoony you can take my kd if you want

i'm just looking for a reason to quit
  • edited June 2015
    YOU'RE SO MAAAAAAAAD LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Title should be "Stupidest SK player ever"... irony
  • YOU'RE SO MAAAAAAAAD LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck off troll
  • No no Sped, it makes it so much better.
  • someone is more stupid than me in SK?

who do i pass the trophy to?
  • YOU'RE SO MAAAAAAAAD LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck off troll
    Bro I been trollin you all round

SO MAAAAAAD!!!!!
  • I really came into this thread expecting this to be a contest, with nominations.

I'm quite sad it's not that.
    Same.

• I really came into this thread expecting this to be a contest, with nominations.

• ummm, touch of God Mysticides. Alliance mates attack him. Supposedly he was attacked before he Mysticided by his own alliance.

still holding the trophy. waiting for your nominations...
  • edited June 2015
    I also want to point out that it is the alliance that's stupid. Mysticide comes with obvious dangers, but to be nearly destroyed because of your own alliance is absolutely dumb as all fuck. We just lost our biggest hitter because our alliance mates are Jew cunts. I got smashed twice today when I otherwise wouldn't have, had I had my larger sector mate as the general safeguard. Why should anyone fight for this alliance with dumb fucks like that?
  • I think it has more to do with wooden talking shit to the guy that just rolled him when the guy that just rolled him could definitely roll him again, then suiciding on an alliancemate.
  • Wooden is just stupid.
  • edited June 2015
    I also want to point out that it is the alliance that's stupid. Mysticide comes with obvious dangers, but to be nearly destroyed because of your own alliance is absolutely dumb as all fuck. We just lost our biggest hitter because our alliance mates are Jew cunts. I got smashed twice today when I otherwise wouldn't have, had I had my larger sector mate as the general safeguard. Why should anyone fight for this alliance with dumb fucks like that?
    Bro here is the full storey I am sick of explaining what happened

1) sev hit spoon over a week ago
    2) spoon hit Calvin hoobbs
    3) spoon hit Calvin days later
    4) sev hit him again for the above

I told spoon sev won't hit again if he leaves him alone I pleaded with spoon for hours and hours
    All parties other than spoon was willing to let things go, spoon then suicided and failed on him and sabotaged him atleast 15 times along with nuking him.

I couldn't protect spoon at this point , how can I? A player what's nuking outside of war due to a fair hit?? He did to Calvin what sev did to him it's double standards

I like spoon a lot that's why i spent a lot of time on this topic , but it's impossible to help some one who's hell bent on suiciding

If you hit some one today and they failed and nuked you
    I would kill them because they over reacted over a fair hit

Anyway I hope spoon stAys around as he is a decent guy.

I don't agree with the inter alliance hits all I can presume is when he suicided people assumed he threw the towel in as it was mentioned in uni chat etc

As for you not getting hit if he was around, that's not true either bro
    You wernt randdomally hit, you hit 1.5 and they got your som and you where within range

If you never hit 1.5 you would not have been hit

Those are the facts mate

A lot of people has supported spoon but don't know the inns and outs of the situation

If we start nuking and suiciding on all hits then the game is even more pointless as there would be no players after a week
  • edited June 2015
    I repeat. Jew. Cunt.

That is all

As for me getting hit, no, the alliance sucks. That is all.
  • I repeat. Jew. Cunt.

That is all

Man, dont say those things about yourself... you are not jew...

• Viva I've only hit calvin once this round
    I know right, and i'm vegan too lol
    I know right, and i'm vegan too lol
    that vegan part is why you are angry :D

• The vegan part explains everything.
  • The vegan part explains everything.
    He is not vegan cos´he loves animals, he just hates plants.

• stop eating meat sick bastards
  • I'm about to go to a deli and order a sammich with every meat possible on it.

This...

• vegans are not humans
  • spoony you can take my kd if you want

i'm just looking for a reason to quit
    Loafery has a really good kd this round. Id totally jump on that offer.

• vegans are not humans
  • Lol with this rd having no food intra hits were expected
  • I repeat. Jew. Cunt.

That is all