Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Concealed Carry

edited June 2015 in General
So I've been looking at some Smith and Wesson, Beretta, and Kahr compacts and can't really decide. Any of you that carry have a preference?

Comments

• I carry either Smith & Wesson M&P 9c or a Glock 19 those are my preferences.Indiana is either open carry or concealed so i don't have to worry about it printing through my cloths.if your in concealed only state i'd look at the M&P shield or the new Glock 43.both are single stack and and easier to conceal,they just have a lower magazine capacity.the shield you can get in 9mm 40 or 45.The Glock 43 is 9mm only.
  • things are so bad you need to carry a gun?
  • I live in Florida, but I would prefer a small concealed weapon. I've checked out the shield and also looked at the bodyguard online but haven't handled in person yet.

I'll have to look into the Glock 43.
  • edited June 2015
    Glock 43 is a good one, I prefer Glocks and S&W as I've got a few of my own. Texas is on its way to passing concealed carry, and I am ecstatic!

I also have a Taurus G2 9mm, their okay, a little flimsy imo, a woman's gun if they can handle the small kick lol
  • i wish they allowed guns here
    i'd carry a .21 revolver, i like those
    same for a beretta :D
  • Go to your local gun shop with a range.Most rent guns to shoot on their range,try a couple out before you buy.then shop around for the best deal.
  • Go to your local gun shop with a range.Most rent guns to shoot on their range,try a couple out before you buy.then shop around for the best deal.
    was this to me?
    because i live in belgium :p not really gun friendly here :p
  • no sorry ...to Tyrsis.
  • Yeah I'm going to have to do something like that I just wanted some opinions on options.
  • Concealed here in Canada.
  • Not a big fan of handguns, tbh. Never felt comfortable with them. I love my AR though.
  • http://www.kimberamerica.com/1911

thats what i have been carrying for roughly 2 years now in michigan. barely even notice its on you. Lol
    Please enlighten me on Concealed Carry laws in Canada
  • Tyrsis is probably going to accidentally shoot his dick off.
  • Tyrsis is male?
  • I feel like guns are becoming like religion and sexuality, I support your right to do blah blah blah, but I get kinda annoyed hearing people talk about it all the time
  • Tyrsis will lose a toe by the end of the month
  • edited June 2015
    No handguns for me just yet, too many rifles on my shopping list right now.

My next firearms purchase will be a Savage 110Ba .338 Lapua Mag
  • Alex runs the .40 like he's Hershel Walker.
    If you're caught doing it the whole police station converges on you to take your gun away. Lol.
  • No handguns for me just yet, too many rifles on my shopping list right now.

My next firearms purchase will be a Savage 110Ba .338 Lapua Mag
    isn't that a finnish rifle?

ps. R.I.P Tyrsis DIck
  • I have a 300 savage rifle, but it is a little old now.

My 30'06 is what I hunt with.
  • I have a 300 savage rifle, but it is a little old now.

My 30'06 is what I hunt with.
    I do a lot of target shooting with a Savage Model 12 .223, and the main reason I favor Savage over other rifles is the Accutrigger which comes stock on mostly all their newer rifles.
    If you're caught doing it the whole police station converges on you to take your gun away. Lol.
    haha.
  • Yeah, I saw that. Tbh, what are you supposed to do being the civilian side of these encounters? I'd stay still, even after he gives commands. Because there's no guarantee that you won't get shot following their commands :(
  • edited June 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2ghdM66U4Y

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! I WANNA GO ON KILLIN COPS SPREE, THIS VIDEO HAS PLENTY OF NAMES OF THE COPS THAT NEEDS TO DIE! will you borrow your rifle bean?