Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farming - Lets Get'er Started!

2»

Comments

• I don't think anyone cares anymore its a part of SK cheaters gonna cheat. This was obviously his kd
  • Just to take note that Coro 1:4 did not make the 52 lands random grab. My sector mate grab him for 41 lands and he retaliate/suicided and gain 52 lands. To me...if that is the only case - Coro 1:4 was just pissed off for the random grab and retaliated/suicided.

That's a classic SK case. You get grabbed, and you retaliated/suicided, then your kingdom dies. Does not matter who got all your lands, suicider/free. In a small hungry universe, you get eaten.
  • Just to take note that Coro 1:4 did not make the 52 lands random grab. My sector mate grab him for 41 lands and he retaliate/suicided and gain 52 lands. To me...if that is the only case - Coro 1:4 was just pissed off for the random grab and retaliated/suicided.

That's a classic SK case. You get grabbed, and you retaliated/suicided, then your kingdom dies. Does not matter who got all your lands, suicider/free. In a small hungry universe, you get eaten.
    Coro has 1.5k goons and no defense, obvious farm is obvious. Marian can you pm me the sosn please?
  • pretty sure these days you can just blatantly farm anyway and nobody does anything about it
    S1 nobody cares :p
  • So who owns all the Terra KD's with zero defense and also around 400-500 land and 40-50k NW? All of them have 5 IPvSK's too.
  • I'm honestly surprised anyone still finds a way to give a shit about possible farming straight out of newbie considering the state of the game.
  • lately i've been tempted to make the most blatant farming case imaginable and leave noob with over 1k land just to see if anyone actually does anything about it.

that would require signing up kingdoms tho, and that's a lot of work.
  • I think it would be impressive.
  • I have to admit, I'm really tempted to do that as well, Meadows. Sounds like an awesome idea.
  • Pyramid farming
  • We had another idea one round when bcart put in like double war honor. We had it set up so that we'd back and forth farm kingdoms in a system(since more honor is gained than lost) to get kingdoms to end up exponentially grinding honor, up to the point where the last ones in line would have had billions. We didn't even make it through signups though. On the plus side, we fed the uni a shitload of inacs.
  • Holo did that with 3 KDs on Bug Server...he had crazy honor.
  • We had it last round in s2 you do not lose negative honor millions of negative honor :))