Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kraken is dead

2»

Comments

• Well I didn't know that he would multi anyone that attacked him. Was a fun round while it lasted, shame it ended like this though :( Gonna be real tempting to hit them now with 4k land and 9k tank defence.
  • Did he hit one of them or something?

I haven't seen the multi's kill anyone unless they hit one of them.
    Be
    I'm not saying that it's right, I'm just saying that the threat was put out there in the beginning. "Don't touch the multis and they won't be aggressive towards you" is pretty much how it went.

I know that I haven't hit any of them, and I haven't seen any news from them.

And Rockz, anyone could have taken the offensive position this round. Not sure why Cobras gets the hate for not killing them. I didn't hear any of the other AL's (or even anyone else really for that matter) suggesting that we have a multi war outta newbie.

I'm sure everyone would have been on board with failing on them as well until we could break them...
    You were not in on the conversation. The main reason multi war didn't happen was because cobras wanted to wait. Not saying there weren't other reasons as well, just that cobras unwillingness to help was a large part of no multi war to begin with.
    Indeed, it's was only cobra that stood in the way, i stated we needed universal backing from all ALs cobra was the only one who left his balls in a jar and backed out, we could have just about won out of newbiemode with full universal help, but at this point no chance, now we definitely don't have enough actives to kill them.

Gg cobra, when we have to say it's someones fault for attacking a multi and getting killed that's a sad day for SK
  • You're too much of a retard to have pulled it off successfully. They're just even more retarded.
  • No, you're using more resources. I did it with 40, you're using what, 200? You're not even close to on my level. And you still have to wait until they start killing eachother.

You're a joke of a joke.
  • You're too much of a retard to have pulled it off successfully. They're just even more retarded.
    I'm doing what you have a history of. Just better.
    Sounds like a challenge
    We tried to beat them off
    Atta boy Zeal. Keeping the multi-man at bay, one hand job at a time :p
  • That's right, you're just another unmemorable script kiddie. Stay small!
  • manually updating multis is for chumps lol
  • edited April 2015
    panda so when you gonna fuck off and leave this game alone?

why don't you just kill yourself and get this life over with?
  • panda so when you gonna fuck off and leave this game alone?

you and your homies took FULL advantage/helped a shed load of multies ruin me last round. You know what this is called Spoon? Karma, and that nigga is a bitch.
    Someones got to do the dirty work?
  • edited April 2015
    April 28, 18:58:21 Our brave kingdom Mysti Leader (2:3) attacked summer (1:1) and conquered 309 planets.

Wooo fuck the multis!
    Someones got to do the dirty work?
    Dirty work? Well, this is awkward...
  • Your Kingdom has been killed. Please wait while we clear the rubble.

Yay!

Yay!
    Props Tyris, fuck the multis!
  • I suppose I will join this crowd when my WLs get back
  • If the Multi Lord could leave all the bots in g2 that'd be great!!! Lol can't bother to look at ips in g1. .. cmon :P
  • See ya on the other side, Glade.
  • Yeah, I may not bother with another round with things how they are. If I do it will just be to turtle and troll AC and UC. but I will keep on forums

Yay!
    Props Tyris, fuck the multis!
  • If the Multi Lord could leave all the bots in g2 that'd be great!!! Lol can't bother to look at ips in g1. .. cmon :P
    You are right Greg all this fat bots are annoying.:((

He should create them all in g3 after sign up is ready and he stacked g2 with inacts would be really nice . :D
    You are right Greg all this fat bots are annoying.:((

He should create them all in g3 after sign up is ready and he stacked g2 with inacts would be really nice . :D

you and your homies took FULL advantage/helped a shed load of multies ruin me last round. You know what this is called Spoon? Karma, and that nigga is a bitch.
    uh, no not true, don't know where u got that idea from.

uh, no not true, don't know where u got that idea from.
    Hmm...spoon..someone is watching you?