Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• All those deleted posts make me question the last 24 hours in more ways than one.
  • Yeah, get ole Charlie Sheen loving boy in here.
    lol, charlie sheen role: Wins as a WW even if good side wins.
  • so much has happened while I've been afk
  • damdred, you should run the next one, and let me cohost with you.
  • I could probably throw something together when is the current ww ending
  • edited March 2015
    at this rate a few more days to a week.
  • Pick your power
  • Pick your power
    or, pick a game's power, then rng them
  • Havnt played one of these ww for ages, hopefully i dont die first off the bat
  • You'll do fine as long as you're Mafia.
  • Also, somebody make a signup thread, I've already created my 1 new topic today.
    done
  • I wanna do a kurokos basketball theme
  • Do we have anyone that wants to run a ww after maze runner?

If not I could run one, I'd really like to run
    Aces Village (19): 6 Villagers, 1 seer, 1 troublemaker, 1 aura seer, 1 bodyguard, 1 old hag, 4 werewolves, 1 minion, 1 sorcerer, 1 cult leader, 1 hoodlum

If we can get 19 interested people.
  • I'd just prefer a simple ww. Not that I don't appreciate all the more complex ww games to date and have enjoyed them but sometimes you just want a game that you can jump into without having to read all the rules about special roles etc.

- Mayor + Lynch vote every day, everyone is either a Villager or among the 2-3 Mafia
    - Mayor + Lynch vote every day & Seer, Doctor and maybe Vigi role for Town with 2-3 Mafia
    - Anything else that's just simple

I wanted to ask if I could Mod months ago but I just don't have the time. It would've just been a simple game like the examples above.
  • I'm not a huge fan of themed ones. I'd actually really like to play one with cult leader, vampires, and werewolves though. But it would be nice to have some simple ones here.
  • I would actually like to push one out then ace can have next, I've said next a few times lol
  • and I have a simple interesting one that has a kink to it
  • Like I said, if no one else wanted to I would run one. I'd much rather play one though :)
  • I wanna run a simple one, if ace wants to play instead
  • Perfect :) so after damdred. Aza will run one :)
  • everyone forgets that modding ww is a thankless job and everyone is a bitch to mods so i just wanted to say thanks to mages and phantom and ace for the game and their time
  • Cory I appreciate the thanks. However,I did nothing but watch. The other two deserve your thanks :)
  • thanx mages and ace...

and thanx phantom for watching me on my private moments with rsoultin and meadows :\">
  • So what is the dealio?
  • So I'm up now?
  • So i ll start sign ups unless someone wants to host
  • What happened to the game I signed up for but then i didnt?
  • We are taking a break due to burn out
  • edited June 2015
    The fuck was this in stickied for?
  • Because i'm mod now and things are about to change around here.