Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PayPal Dispute - Refund or Fix Multi Issue @bcartfall

Comments

• Your mom is worth visiting! HEYOOOOOO
  • i need to do this, when I got the time. maybe tonight.

Do what, Daru's mom? Can I watch?
  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This Case is Now Closed
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear rami sharaiyri,

This email confirms that your dispute with BSG Online Games is now closed.
    Disputes are automatically closed if you receive a refund or if it's been
    more than 20 days since the dispute was opened.

If your seller issued you a refund, you can view the status of this refund
    at any time. Here's how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
    2. Click "History" near the top of the page.
    3. Click "Refunds" under More Filters and then click "Details".

Note:

- If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit
    card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card
    statement.

- If you paid with your bank or PayPal account balance, the money is
    refunded to your PayPal account. After you receive the refund, you can
    withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your bank account.

Yours sincerely,
    Pay
  • So did you get a refund?
  • edited May 2015
    Guess it was easier to pay us back than to deal with the problem/lose the ad revenue from the multi activity...

If he is willing to give refunds instead of fixing the problem then this was literally the last straw and the game is off of life support and is officially DEAD DEAD DEAD

Do what, Daru's mom? Can I watch?
    LOL. I need to ask a refund. hehe
  • Now, for a little bonus, dispute any payments you made for previous rounds for the same reason. :)
  • Now, for a little bonus, dispute any payments you made for previous rounds for the same reason. :)
    I dont have another charge in the last 180 days which is the paypal dispute window...
  • Wonder if he will address this when he resets. Or if he closes the game and says "LOL ungrateful cunts"
  • Wonder if he will address this when he resets. Or if he closes the game and says "LOL ungrateful cunts"
    Nah, cart trolls like a champ bro. He would disable the forums a month before he disables the game.
  • Lol Mages.
  • He doesnt owe you guys anything, I bet the server costs outweigh the revenue at this point anywyas.

Whiny cunts lol
  • All Premi Owners,

I am encouraging ALL premi owners to file a dispute with PayPal. The premi says "Play with your friends in the same Sector." well that is not possible when a bunch of multis are killing us. The game manual says "Star Kingdoms is developed and maintained by BCartfall" yet he is not maintaining the game by ensuring there is no cheating as defined by the game rules "Account Managing:

You are only allowed to create one account per person. Account sharing or exchanging is not allowed. As the owner of the account you must be the only one that logs into it. You may not get another person to watch over your account. Deleting and remaking an account to get on a certain sector is not allowed. The use of login scripts is prohibited, a human must always be the one logging in and managing the account. Any violations of the account managing will result in immediate termination of the account(s) involved.

Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning."

See below my dispute...

Resolution Center cases
    View: Selecting the dropdown reloads the page
    Other party Item/Case ID Reason Amount Opened Status Last updated Action
    BSG Online Games PP-003-929-407-616 Not as described

Dispute
    -$5.99 USD 5/21/2015 Being Reviewed By PayPal 5/21/2015

Hey Cobras, can I do this even though I purchased a 4 month premi and it expired just after the start of the current round?

I don't use PayPal much.
  • he gave me my money back. makes me feel better about being multi raped :) didn't even have to whine at all ironically he just doesn't give a shit. so why should I?
  • want me to try it out from here forward?
  • i'll just dispute a premi every round eventually he'll be like eff this guy! permaban lol
  • At least he'll do something more than just reset the round. :)
  • well, this isn't usually up my alley of things I would usually do, but I really don't care what he thinks of my 5 bucks or whatever it is, since he certainly isn't worried about it either :)
  • edited May 2015
    BCart obviously doesn't give a shit, working on this game doesn't interest him anymore.

The premium was there to allow you to group with more people. It doesn't protect you from multis. He doesn't owe you anything more than what's already been delivered. You know the state of the game... why bitch about it? The most that will happen is he will disable the premium feature so he doesn't have to fuck with it anymore.

Entitled little shits.

Edit: I'm talking about buying a premi for people that have been around for years and know whats going on. Obviously if you've never played (or haven't played for a long time) and you purchase a premium, then find out the game is dead, you should probably get a refund.

None of you are new. You're just beating a horse that's been dead for years.
  • BCart obviously doesn't give a shit, working on this game doesn't interest him anymore.

The premium was there to allow you to group with more people. It doesn't protect you from multis. He doesn't owe you anything more than what's already been delivered. You know the state of the game... why bitch about it? The most that will happen is he will disable the premium feature so he doesn't have to fuck with it anymore.

Entitled little shits.

Edit: I'm talking about buying a premi for people that have been around for years and know whats going on. Obviously if you've never played (or haven't played for a long time) and you purchase a premium, then find out the game is dead, you should probably get a refund.

• Like, if he allows Rob to sit there and make 250 kingdoms, what's to stop us from cheating him? It's wrong, morally, but this is SK.

They're like child support, they have no power here.
    I think my premium since last year need refund.
    Man, i;m too tired now...i have to remind myself to do it again tomorrow.
  • BCart obviously doesn't give a shit, working on this game doesn't interest him anymore.

Entitled little shits.

Sci this move was not me being shocked or not knowing what could happen...this move was an attempt to maybe(knowing full well it wad unlikely) make bcart take notice with a different tactic, his wallet, and well he just paid us off instead...it was not an angry cobras crying for a refund...my msg to him even said please fix the problem and ill drop the dispute if not i want my money back...he chose the option id rather he had not
  • edited May 2015
    GG been a smashing waste of time over the last 15 yrs
  • Man, when you think of it... Most of us have gone through puberty, Lost our virginity, Completed College, Married and have had kids since we have started playing this game. It's a sad reality when you think about it :P But damn, as much as we all hate Bcart, we will miss this game when it is gone.
  • Wow, that's deep as fuck
  • Reminds me of the first time I came in someone's vajayjay
    I don't care what tmonsta keeps telling you, that wasn't a vagina, mages.