Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PayPal Dispute - Refund or Fix Multi Issue @bcartfall

edited June 2015 in General
All Premi Owners,

I am encouraging ALL premi owners to file a dispute with PayPal. The premi says "Play with your friends in the same Sector." well that is not possible when a bunch of multis are killing us. The game manual says "Star Kingdoms is developed and maintained by BCartfall" yet he is not maintaining the game by ensuring there is no cheating as defined by the game rules "Account Managing:

You are only allowed to create one account per person. Account sharing or exchanging is not allowed. As the owner of the account you must be the only one that logs into it. You may not get another person to watch over your account. Deleting and remaking an account to get on a certain sector is not allowed. The use of login scripts is prohibited, a human must always be the one logging in and managing the account. Any violations of the account managing will result in immediate termination of the account(s) involved.

Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning."

See below my dispute...

Resolution Center cases
View: Selecting the dropdown reloads the page
Other party Item/Case ID Reason Amount Opened Status Last updated Action
BSG Online Games PP-003-929-407-616 Not as described

Dispute
-$5.99 USD 5/21/2015 Being Reviewed By PayPal 5/21/2015

Comments

• I approve this message. Hell I would turn my pop up blocker off for this site to help fund the ads if the game was maintained and advertised right.
  • I also approve. I would send through a dispute request but I don't even buy premis...
  • Hell yea I got 20 bucks of premi... how do I dispute on my PayPal?
  • BSG Online Games PP-003-929-612-166 Not as described
    Dispute
    -$5.99 USD 5/22/2015 Being Reviewed By PayPal 5/22/2015
    View
  • Hell yea I got 20 bucks of premi... how do I dispute on my PayPal?
    Login to paypal and its in the resolution center...just Google "paypal dispute" and u will find links to do it and links to describe the process
  • lol

Gotta say if you are still buying premis...then you know what you are buying.
  • edited May 2015
    I'm with T on this one.

You have seen a game like this play out over and over and over again and you keep spending money on this guy and you expect things to change or something?

It's the definition of insanity.
  • I'm with T on this one.

You have seen a game like this play out over and over and over again and you keep spending money on this guy and you expect things to change or something?

It's the definition of insanity.
    Nah because I am not doing what everyone has always done...people complain in the PFs and bitch and moan but never take action...

i paid for a product that was not as advertise and I am seeking a refund...

this seeking the refund has never been done to my knowledge and I am encouraging all other consumers that received a product other than as advertised to seek the same refund...

that my friend has never been done before; therefore, it is not doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different result

• edited May 2015
    I've heard people several times over the year seek refunds... you are far from the first and I still think the same thing. You knew exactly what you were paying for. There is a reason that the number of premis I have bought is 0.
  • I've heard people several times over the year seek refunds... you are far from the first and I still think the same thing. You knew exactly what you were paying for. There is a reason that the number of premis I have bought is 0.
    Well to each their own then...this is my last attempt to perhaps make him take notice by hitting him in the pocketbook...and if it's just me it will have little effect it's $6 but if all the premi owners do it then maybe (likely not) he will take notice when he is being disputed 15x for over $100

• I disputed my premi. Fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath
  • if he doesn't respond we can turn it into an official claim. this is really just an email to him, saying hey man, we want to play but your game is in ruins, just spend a little time on it please.. if he doesn't reply or accept it we can turn it into a claim and pay pal will investigate it somehow
  • I've heard people several times over the year seek refunds... you are far from the first and I still think the same thing. You knew exactly what you were paying for. There is a reason that the number of premis I have bought is 0.
    Same. Never ever ever once.

• Maybe i'll buy a prem account so i can request a refund too
  • Maybe he'll disable the game, ruining it for everyone.
  • Maybe he'll disable the game, ruining it for everyone.
    The only reason we are here is because of others. Let's not pretend the game itself is with a shit. If you haven't found a way to connect to those important to you after all this time then that is on you.

#SKIRC
  • I bought a premium just once. There was a problem with the premium account it just wasn't getting recognised. A week into the round I was informed by the moderator that the problem was fixed. Good I thought , I can still use that next round as the current round had already started.

Unfortunately the premium account can only used for the next round , in this case the previous round,when I tried to use it, so my money was totally wasted.
  • Premiums are good for two rounds with the round length.

Anyway the disputes are fine. Get your money back and free premium. He would likely see it and not care.
  • I think if more than a handful of people do it, he will be more likely to notice, otherwise you're probably right
  • Doesn't he get money from ad revenue?

The more kingdoms there are the more he gets from that revenue.

I wonder how much he gets from ads vs premiums.
  • Ad revenue? Pretty sure most of us run ad block on principle
  • Ad blockers? I don't get any pop-ups on this site. not had that for years and I don't use blockers.
  • Ad blockers also block the ads on the top and side of the screen. This is one of the few sites I use that for.
  • Finally. Only took two years for someone to finally do it. :p
  • Ads on SK have given viruses to both my laptop and cellphone, making both completely useless. Wouldn't even consider coming to this site without an ad blocker.
  • The forums are all that's worth visiting
  • Your mom is worth visiting! HEYOOOOOO
    You keep my mom out of this and I'll keep myself out of yours.
  • you are not mexican enough for my mom