Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Scientology if you're still alive

edited May 2015 in General
Could you please update your newbie sim to include S2 income bonus and the correct start time? I'm really bored and want to run some Sims for S2 newbie modes to see what could happen

Comments

• just use the god strat it's universal
  • pretty sure there is a button that says "Server 2"
  • Only noobs think newbie mode matters.
  • pretty sure there is a button that says "Server 2"
    It doesnt apply the 50% income bonus, it just changes it to the old fucked up hours start
  • edited May 2015
    Only noobs think newbie mode matters.
    I enjoy playing around with different starts more than the actual game these days. Newbie mode doesnt cheat and suicide on you with AT DWs or 200 bots, its just relaxing to optimize a build for the fun of it, and test whatever I feel like playing on the server and hope I dont get ruined by cheaters before the first 2 weeks or so :)
  • edited May 2015
    just use the god strat it's universal
    I've actually made some improvements to it, but its not feasible because a KD with that much of a lead early on would just get suicided on inevitably. Better to be middle of the pack until only the most dedicated cheaters are maintaining their farms and just use superior building ability to compete with whatever scouser nerd decides to bankfarm the hardest this round.
  • I hope he's not dead, but he was suspiciously absent on mother's day.
  • Aerky!
  • I might be able to do that... but that code is really hideous and I'm really busy.

@Aerkusa I was totally there, you must be hitting in too many headers these days.
  • edited May 2015
    We went to Antonella's and I got molested by the owner again. You weren't there. I ate my weight in pancetta.

Sup aza! I considered playing a round for a brief moment a couple months ago. Someone had a big recruiting drive going on; they even contacted me to play. I fantasized about a big dumb anti-turtle and then remembered that there's no way I'd have time. :-(
  • I might be able to do that... but that code is really hideous and I'm really busy.

@Aerkusa I was totally there, you must be hitting in too many headers these days.
    Wooo

I don't think it'll be too bad to change, but I know nothing about the code. Maybe add an entry income adjuster to every pt in the s1 code if it's easier? You could probably copy the mountainous code and just paste it to every pt on the sim with the default being 0

Wooo

I don't think it'll be too bad to change, but I know nothing about the code. Maybe add an entry income adjuster to every pt in the s1 code if it's easier? You could probably copy the mountainous code and just paste it to every pt on the sim with the default being 0
    Should be done.

Didn't feel like testing to see where the bonus is applied, so I put it on before other bonuses (moneybonus, etc).

Does S2 not start at 16 hours anymore? Should I fix that too while I'm at it.
  • Yeah it starts same time as s1 now
  • edited May 2015
    Alright. Start hours changed too.

Edit: The stupid fucking pagespeed mod I have on that subdomain is being a royal pile of shit, so you may have to wait a little bit to get the new JS file.
  • Thanks sci!