Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

18910111214»

Comments

• flames. just cuz you get a.joke dosent.mean your in the loop. sorry buddy
    flames, would you like ice for that burn? Or would that put you out?
  • flames. just cuz you get a.joke dosent.mean your in the loop. sorry buddy
    flames, would you like ice for that burn? Or would that put you out?
  • Oh look you guys ran into another real player that isn't in on your circle jerk. That's so cute and rare.
  • you forgot your tinfoil hat dank, go back and get it before we turn you.
  • you forgot your tinfoil hat dank, go back and get it before we turn you.
    When the bottom falls out, I hope you go first lol
  • Oh my fucking shit! I just read this whole thing. I made my "Darius please read" post before reading all of this. This is the funniest shit ever!

holy Jesus sauce I lol'd
  • Oh my fucking shit! I just read this whole thing. I made my "Darius please read" post before reading all of this. This is the funniest shit ever!

holy Jesus sauce I lol'd
    Yup, before making grandiose claims such as "I looked down on 12 million players", an individual should make sure it's true incase someone decides to verify anything.
  • 10/10

already read it again. Just as hilarious without Darius' posts :D
  • lol you still got the general point of it?
  • I read all the original posts, and while he did write short novels, I remember the general idea.

Looking down on 12mil, feta cheese, drunk etc etc etc
  • naked brother, arson, more feta cheese, etc.
  • edited March 2014
    I didn't read it the first time
  • you missed out
  • I didn't read it the first time
  • lol i got to page 3 and my bed is calling me, I cant wait to finish reading this so i can laugh at delusional darius even more lol
  • good times
    youre welcome

@terrible I dont care about you please stop following me, I talked to you to kill time in my meeting yesterday and im really sorry to give you false hope
  • Darius are you still playing WoW? did you get top 10% yet?

Also i hate you for deleting all your comments, pussy
  • No way did you delete all your posts Darius, must have plenty of free time mate ;)

What a thread this was
  • No way did you delete all your posts Darius, must have plenty of free time mate ;)

What a thread this was

the only comments of his i can find are ones that were quoted.. what a douche this guy is lol
  • Never gets old, haha.
  • edited May 2015
    lmao you fuckin idiot my accounts got banned and all my posts were deleted

@mages I played both horde and ally based on racial bonuses ;) my personal favorite was horde though
  • Bit aggressive arent we.