Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proper Final Fantasy Record Keeper Thread

Comments

• edited May 2015
    I have a rank 2 dragon summonspell

My kain has a badass axe lol

A Giants axe and a rune axe, both 20 points stronger than my 3rd strongest weapon
  • Lol I was just going to suggest clicking the official site link in game. They are why I made the team I made lol but yeah I have a few 4 star weapons. Sledgehammer, 2 axes and a spear. I don't run Kain anymore though so idk what to do with spear. Josef has an axe and Palcecil has my sledge.

Cloud has got a 4 star "swordbreaker" dagger. 3 star wind damage gloves for Tifa. 4 star light rod for Rydia/Terra, 4 star light staff for Aerith. DK Cecil sucks, only a 4 star combined Falchion, they're originally 3.

Everything else I have is 3 star non used or crap.

Well except random armor items. Crystal helm, diamond helm 4 star and black cowl + & myrhril mail So 4 star after combining.

I'm dying to get better equips.
  • got the mythril for another rare relics spin...but i think ill wait until another realm opens..
  • Lol I'm too impatient to stack 50. Just buy every 5, yolo
  • holy counter maelstrom!
  • holy counter maelstrom!
    ??
  • i cast slow on a yellow chick at tower of zot - spire

she retalled with counter maelstrom...

started grinding lesser normal rocks there, 10 elite fights for 29 energy, seems nicely cost efficient
  • i'll just spoil the end and tell that it SETS EVERYONE'S HP TO 1
  • You've got a prayer in Memphis.
  • ...we don't have a prayer.
    iswydt
  • So I have halted further dungeon clearing. After some research I now run a party of Pally Cecil(tank/fighter) Cloud (fighter/spellsword) Celes(offesive jack) Rinoa(black magic) Aerith(healer)

This combo lays down hella damage and plenty of heal with Cecil and Aerith. Cecil and cloud are lvl 35, others are ~25. have almost all gear maxed with only a couple 3* pieces. Cant wait for another 50 mythril for relic draws up to 37.

Been running Rinoa event on auto lvling up the rest of the party
  • ?? I've cleared all dungeons minus the OP FF 6 Elites -.-

But that etam sounds about right...ish. Rinoa makes sense for FF8 scenarios and events but for the elites in 6, Terra has higher HP and access to armor, which makes her a bit slightly more sustainable. Plus she has the same mag stat as Rinoa.

Other than that...our teams are identical xD
  • up to 285k gil. me likey current event
  • My team was chosen completely off of base stats, with my current high gear to see where they all were.

It did not take into account real synergy with character or gear, which would require me to take the time to spread sheet everything so I had the perfect team and gear arrangement for each realm.

But any of you are free to take care of that for me at anytime haha
  • edited May 2015
    i believe that realm VIII sword we got in the event gets 80% extra attack from sinergy

since i doubt its a fixed value, because i dont hit for 3000 damage with my falchion in realm VI, then such spread sheet will probably take a lot to be made lol

• haha my team was built the same way xD just going off the site. really wish i hadnt missed sephiroth.

but yeah i have no plans on delving too deep into this game and particular setups for realms xD that comes later o.o
  • (new stuff)
  • Kind of hoping Snow has a purpose but I doubt it
  • the higher the lv of the item the more synergy it gets. a 1/15 sword and a 5/15 sword the 5/15 sword would be alot better because it would gain alot more in synergy. there is a chart out there that has how many lvls an item gains from synergy at various lvs of the item.
  • FREE MYTHRIL FOR TEN DAYS WOOOOO

Lol I love Sundays. I usually have 300k+ gil cuz all my stuff is max upgraded alrdy so the exp is best xD
  • Did any of you ever beat an heroic dungeon? My ass is all red from the beatings i took
  • Nah that thing is meant for full 50 teams
  • so, i used 50 mythril for relics, and with even today maxed all 3 weapons worth saving thanks to todays event. also got 2 bad ass armors, and another very nice robe.
  • edited May 2015
    i got crazy luck and won cyan's weapon...everything else was useless though :(

i also found out i had played FF XIII before, didnt recognize the game until i saw Lightning and song sounded familiar
  • Mastered the new event already. Too easy
  • my new job has cut into my playing time. its a little depressing
  • I think I have no original thoughts about characters this game. I follow everything the strategy site says. Look up her rankings in stats. Not top 5 in anything? Don't need her yet.

Is top 5? Then find the person whose niche she fills(white mage, black mage, dps, spellsword, tank, etc) and replace with her xD

My very convoluted way of saying idk.
  • edited May 2015
    If this game wasn't loaded with characters from ff, would you clowns be talking about it?

Stop playing this garbage.
  • I got a 5 star growth egg from the event and got lenna to level 32, already has better mind then my level 45 white mage. According to their site, she should have better mind than aerith