Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riot vs "Police Brutality"

2»

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Obama was manufactured, bred and raised, to take over the united states. Honestly it's not his fault, it's who ever is truly in control of the world, remember the goal is Total control of the 99% by the Elite 1% an NWO with 1 world government 1 world currency, controlled by the richest people in the world. If you think otherwise than you are clearly asleep, or live under a rock

you dont think they've been working on this for a fucking century? just look up Rotheschilds and Rockefellers. We are at the point where civil unrest, state of emergencies and marshal law, confiscation of firearms and revocation of the constitution, are the short term goals, again 100% control is their end goal.

Obama is either controlled by Radical Islam for the Ultimate goal of JIhad on America which is highly likely, or he is controlled by the true rulers of the current world(most likely big banks and corporations aka the 1% ;)

Another thing to think about, We are being sprayed with huge amounts of aluminum, strontium, and barium through chemtrails, that effect people plants and animals in a negative way, and also effects the weather a GREAT deal.

Dont get me started on Flouride and GMO foods. we were complacent for years with all the drugs they fed us, now that they start removing flouride and shit from our water and etc, The riots start hmmmm

people need to wake the fuck up lol

the first thing we need to do is protect our right to keep and bear arms, not that my ak and my shotgun will do any damage to an apc or a tank o.O But they will have to come and take my guns lol

TL:DR

wake the fuck up and don't trust the people in power, realize you are their enemy. We need massive amounts of local militias to form and take our country back from who ever the fuck is destroying it, the rest of the world needs to follow suite I'm looking at you, people of the UK
  • edited May 2015
    Yes Obama being made of bread might be a problem.

edit: I'm guessing he was raised by yeast

this is truly a wheatie situation
  • Yes Obama being made of bread might be a problem.

edit: I'm guessing he was raised by yeast

this is truly a wheatie situation

OMG A FUCKING TYPO>>>>>><><:<>:<:P<

fixed ;) dink