Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BatteredFish] AL is Hardcore

1235»

Comments

• I notice you haven't done much! Your a mysty doing pretty much nothing? Hmmm
    LOL, dude, like i said, whatever makes you feel better about the situation, it's all good ;)
    I miss our conversations! Don't wry Roi is 10,000 times better at leading than your boyfriend is... then again he actually helps his friends in war instead of hitting fresh sector inactives like yourself :P
    well I am a very straight and don't actually have a "boyfriend in fact i have a 5 year old daughter, which is proof that I have sex with women.

Though i'm curious as to " what "fresh sector inactives" i was hitting instead of participating in killing you guys? because if i recall correctly i hit 1 inactive the entire time we were at war, and that was because i couldnt break the current KT' and had already used my Pa's on the KT.

I am extremely active in war, you can ask anyone who has actually been an ally with me ;) my kingdoms growth halts to a stand still during war 99% of the time because i focus on KT's
    Dude you're a mysty who hit inactives ib your sector... i pulled your sosn you hit clay (hulkamania) for 81 land and you hit Aza 3 times for 10 land after he rocked you for 700 ish lands.. you hit a fresh inact in your sector 4 times! so 4 war hits, 3 of which were when aza was bout dead in 36 hours on a mystical? Whatever makes you feel better dude ;)
    show me the news? because my war leaders were hitting kt's ;)
  • edited May 2015
    I notice you haven't done much! Your a mysty doing pretty much nothing? Hmmm
    LOL, dude, like i said, whatever makes you feel better about the situation, it's all good ;)
    I miss our conversations! Don't wry Roi is 10,000 times better at leading than your boyfriend is... then again he actually helps his friends in war instead of hitting fresh sector inactives like yourself :P
    well I am a very straight and don't actually have a "boyfriend in fact i have a 5 year old daughter, which is proof that I have sex with women.

Though i'm curious as to " what "fresh sector inactives" i was hitting instead of participating in killing you guys? because if i recall correctly i hit 1 inactive the entire time we were at war, and that was because i couldnt break the current KT' and had already used my Pa's on the KT.

I am extremely active in war, you can ask anyone who has actually been an ally with me ;) my kingdoms growth halts to a stand still during war 99% of the time because i focus on KT's
    Dude you're a mysty who hit inactives ib your sector... i pulled your sosn you hit clay (hulkamania) for 81 land and you hit Aza 3 times for 10 land after he rocked you for 700 ish lands.. you hit a fresh inact in your sector 4 times! so 4 war hits, 3 of which were when aza was bout dead in 36 hours on a mystical? Whatever makes you feel better dude ;)

May 3, 02:16:25 Our brave kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) attacked Hulk Hogan (1:7) and conquered 452 planets.
    May 3, 09:39:15 Our brave kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) attacked Hulk Hogan (1:7) and conquered 85 planets.
    May 3, 09:54:47 Our kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) bravely defended against Bridge 4 (1:16) and lost 722 planets.

here i hit a fresh inactive in my sector because after getting hit i just needed some quick land for racks and with 6 hour return time why wouldnt i hit the inactive for 100land?

May 3, 20:21:23 Our brave kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) attacked ladyluck (1:11) and conquered 27 planets.
    May 3, 20:21:29 Our brave kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) attacked ladyluck (1:11) and conquered 24 planets.
    May 3, 20:21:32 Our brave kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) attacked ladyluck (1:11) and conquered 21 planets.
    May 3, 20:21:33 Our brave kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) attacked ladyluck (1:11) and conquered 20 planets.

then of course, as usual i continued with the KT's... Also, i did admit that i hit 1(ONE) inactive during the war.. so wtf are you on about?

And as i said, i have a child, and a full time job, i can't on SK all day like some people, hence the delays between my activity
    May 4, 08:35:36 Our brave kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) attacked Bridge 4 (1:16) and conquered 66 planets.
    May 4, 18:38:38 Our brave kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) attacked Bridge 4 (1:16) and conquered 10 planets.
    May 4, 18:38:43 Our brave kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) attacked Bridge 4 (1:16) and conquered 10 planets.
    May 4, 18:38:45 Our brave kingdom TerriblySunBurnt (1:11) attacked Bridge 4 (1:16) and conquered 10 planets.

That doesn't show all of the pa's i used on you guys and obviously that's the furthest i can go back in sector news, but i assure you, i was plenty active on kt's ;) so hitting 1 inactive compared to some people who dont participate at all, i'd say get off my back bro ;)

your facts are a little fuzzy
  • Pumpkin heads is not active, and if they're the best s1 has then I'm deleting permanently.
  • Lol Cmon Chris
  • Pumpkin heads is not active, and if they're the best s1 has then I'm deleting permanently.
    you can start deleting
  • Wassup Cumi
  • hey . :d nothing out of the ordinary :) building a mediocre kd and waring. Having fun :P too bad the round i decided to play again ...got ' multied '
  • Lol Cumi, not until renji dies :)
  • hehe.. he's going down as we speak ! :D btw hey Arson. missed you ;)
  • I have turned from my anti Romanian ways and have joined the gypsy brotherhood ;-)
  • This mafcker joining the gypsy brotherhood, Chris plz bro...
  • I have turned from my anti Romanian ways and have joined the gypsy brotherhood ;-)
    This mafcker joining the gypsy brotherhood, Chris plz bro...
    narshe...you are just jealous you don't have a brotherhood :( :P

Narshe has the Brotherhood of Dragons!!
  • C'mon Cumi, definately not jealous man! I have the BAND OF BROTHERS! HA HA.
    I have turned from my anti Romanian ways and have joined the gypsy brotherhood ;-)

That sounds pretty sick aswell. Thanks Greg :3
  • C'mon Cumi, definately not jealous man! I have the BAND OF BROTHERS! HA HA.
    I have turned from my anti Romanian ways and have joined the gypsy brotherhood ;-)

That sounds pretty sick aswell. Thanks Greg :3
    I wanna join this dragon brotherhood
  • I unleashed the dragon, does that count
  • How does viva keep becoming AL of alliances? Do people like go full retard every round and follow this guy?
    I think we have to get back to ya on that one ;)
    I think we have to get back to ya on that one ;)
  • i'll be honest, it was more like a lizard
  • Komodo Dragon at least?
  • bearded dragon
  • Dragonfruit