Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get farmed while you wait

13»

Comments

• This round I got 220k probes and I was full war mode setup from start. In the past 2-3 days now that wars over I jumped from 30-40th to around top 5 and will pass the top 5 soon. Soon as cobras said he playing I went full on war setup so growth sucked. Now I'll catch up easy enough.
  • edited May 2015
    hmm he's catching me faster than i can do anything about lol. but who am i anyway... but just, some.. unimaginative white dude anyway :(
  • I'm not in xmyx anymore, but there are around that many when active. Hard to imagine asians playing games?
    doubt it, probably 1 or 2 of you with 10-20 kingdoms each, which makes MUCH more sense lol and i don't even know you, just going from past experience with the SK playerbase lol
  • edited May 2015
    I'm not in xmyx anymore, but there are around that many when active. Hard to imagine asians playing games?
    doubt it, probably 1 or 2 of you with 10-20 kingdoms each, which makes MUCH more sense lol and i don't even know you, just going from past experience with the SK playerbase lol
    Doesnt really matter what you think lol, malaysians and RO coordinated the last round I played and we had some ridiculous amount of people being tracked and managed with spreadsheets and whatsapp.. 2/3 of the top 50 was RO/MY after we picked off jones/lynog etc, idk what theyve been up to since that round.
    This round I got 220k probes and I was full war mode setup from start. In the past 2-3 days now that wars over I jumped from 30-40th to around top 5 and will pass the top 5 soon. Soon as cobras said he playing I went full on war setup so growth sucked. Now I'll catch up easy enough.
    nobody cares :)
  • Barricade is just a 2nd rate player, don't pay no mind to his nonsense. Today's SK is full of wannabes just like him.

Pretty sad when ROI went from 80th to 1st in 3 weeks last round. Good job on his part thou, he knows how to build better kingdoms in his sleep than most of SK
  • Barricade is just a 2nd rate player, don't pay no mind to his nonsense. Today's SK is full of wannabes just like him.

Pretty sad when ROI went from 80th to 1st in 3 weeks last round. Good job on his part thou, he knows how to build better kingdoms in his sleep than most of SK
    Lol Barricade is the only person left on this forum who could compete with me in my prime

Those who want to think I'm second rate can, if they have played longer and better than me. You sir have not, sit down.
  • edited May 2015
    I'm not in xmyx anymore, but there are around that many when active. Hard to imagine asians playing games?
    Doesnt really matter what you think lol, malaysians and RO coordinated the last round I played and we had some ridiculous amount of people being tracked and managed with spreadsheets and whatsapp.. 2/3 of the top 50 was RO/MY after we picked off jones/lynog etc, idk what theyve been up to since that round.
    This round I got 220k probes and I was full war mode setup from start. In the past 2-3 days now that wars over I jumped from 30-40th to around top 5 and will pass the top 5 soon. Soon as cobras said he playing I went full on war setup so growth sucked. Now I'll catch up easy enough.
    darius my friend,

I have to disagree with you on the fact that the top50 was Ro,

I was the only RO player that play, beside Ovidiu who deleted after lynog was killed.
    I was the SmartBea VI...

That's it ... no one else from RO played last round.

Edit:
    Or you might refer to the last round you have played...
    I got it.. my mistake.
  • this forum is an endless pissing contest :)
  • this forum is an endless pissing contest :)
    Meadows uses a funnel?
  • edited May 2015
    Barricade is just a 2nd rate player, don't pay no mind to his nonsense. Today's SK is full of wannabes just like him.

Lol Barricade is the only person left on this forum who could compete with me in my prime
    That's stretching it quite a bit don't you think? Lol, he builds better than most but don't get carried away
  • I start moving up the ladder going for the top and this happens lol. Not suprised, wonder if the guy who hit me has anything to do with the multies considering he hits me just a few mins after i get 200+ news.

http://pastebin.com/2fzNYEpw
  • Lol Barricade is the only person left on this forum who could compete with me in my prime
    Please don't lower anyone else to your level. I've never seen anyone else promise so much and deliver so little. You're utter shite.
  • I start moving up the ladder going for the top and this happens lol. Not suprised, wonder if the guy who hit me has anything to do with the multies considering he hits me just a few mins after i get 200+ news.

Well, the timing is certainly suspect...
  • Very nice move, Mages.

You should count that as a blessing in disguise buddy, that you got hit. The idiot panda was trying to pk you when you were offline lol!

• It might have been missed, so allow me to elaborate:

Panda is getting patrolled by me, any post he makes i reserve the right to edit the fuck out of. He cheats in game, I cheat in the forums.

Mages going all Mages on panda.
  • edited May 2015
    Honestly? You pick that round as proof RO/MY dont cheat?

That same round me and lynog kept finding bank farms, after a few days of robbing them blind, they upped shields. We didnt stop, next day they were farmed to 0 land by a bunch of RO/MY kds. This happened with atleast 5 separate kds. Barricade took land of atleast one of them kds.

Then when we was KT i would say it was atleast 60/40 - Multis/Real kds, thats being kind aswel. The amount of >1k land kds with upward of 70k probes was laughable.

Yeah RO/MY might have coordinated that round, with their multis :D
  • Its like a mirror.