Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• Beat titan souls. Short. Sweet. Hard.

Loved it. Will be playing more on hard mode.
  • playing tera now. combat is great for an mmo, feels like an arpg.
  • Dark souls 2 scholar of sin and gta 5 online
  • With this new graphics card - elite : dangerous . Holy shit what a game. You command a ship, explore , trade,players generate the whole economy of the game, a 1:1 replica of the Milky Way, with all the planets stars asteroids, everything. So fucking awesome. That and GTA 5
  • With this new graphics card - elite : dangerous . Holy shit what a game. You command a ship, explore , trade,players generate the whole economy of the game, a 1:1 replica of the Milky Way, with all the planets stars asteroids, everything. So fucking awesome. That and GTA 5

hope you get warp speed and cryo sleep
  • Killing. Floor. 2.

(I beat up titan souls, may go back for some hard mode)
  • Cory is a killing floor
  • I killed a bunch of floors last night.
  • Ugh I want that game, but I don't want to commit a bunch of time to it.
  • I hear ya sci. I have about 8 friends that all picked it up. Its good. But I understand.
  • edited April 2015
    New DOTA patch is gonna be cool.

metamorphlabet just came out on steam so I picked it up for my 3 (almost 4) year old. To you other parents out there, its sort of a game on iOS/steam that you may want to check out.

Also, star wars Lego on steam for coop with her.
  • Mortal Kombat X is amazing.

I spent 6-8 hours straight on it yesterday.
    picking this up tonight!

Add me on xbox one guys?

King Rick James

Unfortunately I won't be able to play much for the next week or so.

Name: Xbox Snap TV
    lol is that your actual gamertag cause I've seen videos of people using names like that so people will be like DAMNT THAT XBOX SNAP TV and then boom, youre fucked lol..

shame I don't have Kinect to try that out :)

Yep that's me. It's a great name although I hardly play enough to make good use of it. I get on maybe once a week if I'm lucky now.
  • Diablo 1, The Hell
  • man, I just can't get behind fighting games. a guy I work with plays and that's all he talks about, competitions and tournaments and whatnot
    I had a rivalry with a guy on Tekken Tag, the original, at a movie theatre arcade in Oceanside, CA. People would actually get off the game for us and there would already be a crowd there to watch us go at it. This went on 2 times a week for about 3 months. When I left Cali I think he was up on me by 3.
    Haha that sounds like some good memories. I wasn't ever very good at fighters but I just loved all the cool moves you could pull off. More of shooter fan myself.

People say games like CoD are awful and the same thing over and over, but you know what, I've never gotten tired of playing the same game over and over. I just enjoy sitting down and shooting my gun at random bad guys for a few hours.
  • Giving Hearthstone a shot since its mobile and I can play it while @ work. Not bad.

I obviously suck in comparison to any average player, but I'm having a lot of success against newbs! Im playing as a Paladin, I've won the majority of my games by using low-level minions with Taunt until the later turns... Then smashing faces with cards that do like 13 damage a hit.
  • edited April 2015
    I've been trying to play some more pillars of eternity since I found out they are probably stat-wiping killing floor 2 (multiple times)
  • 666 post hue hue
  • If you guys like Balder's Gate check out Pillars Of Eternity..amazing
  • I've been trying to play some more pillars of eternity since I found out they are probably stat-wiping killing floor 2 (multiple times)
    I would expect nothing less. I was under the understanding that they are still developing the game so they still are not on the real public release
  • If you guys like Balder's Gate check out Pillars Of Eternity..amazing
    Yup.
  • im pretty much stuck playing borderlands and destiny.. life is over for now
  • I'm thinking about giving Hearthstone a shot. Is it anything like Magic the Gathering? Can I build a burn deck of any kind?
  • Either the average bear sucks ass at Hearthstone or I accidentally'd a good strategy. Taunting my way through to playing high level minions, with Strength of Might and such on them. Like 15-0 against casual players, all while taking a shit.

I don't want to play against good players now, I'm pretty confident they'd rape me.
  • edited May 2015
    Ive been playing the Fast & Furious Legacy mobile app. Started my own crew now. So I play FFRK, LoL, and WoT while I wait for oil changes in my cars. So if anyone is or starts playing FFL let me know so I can add you to the crew.

Its free to play, but a little slow to get going if you dont pay. I have 5 cars now with 2 decently upgraded.
  • Found the guide, didnt find the game....is it available for android?
  • yes, i downloaded it from the play store
  • Uh, can you tell the developer? I found similar names, but not the exact one you posted
  • The official one, licnesed and backed by universal is made by Kabam, I do see a similar clone called Fast Legacy by Voltare Games

So to be clear, you are looking for Fast & Furious Legacy developed by Kabam
  • edited May 2015
    Checked kabam list, saw 10 games, fast furious wasnt there lol
  • I'll just assume its not available in my country and move on haha