Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proper Final Fantasy Record Keeper Thread

Comments

• CMSZ. I just hate them and the candy crush people. And the farmville people. And the ..........
  • edited April 2015
    oooh, more realms...
  • edited April 2015
    meh, was forced to add a mage in my team because i couldnt cover all the element weakenesses and only cloud has spellsword
  • edited April 2015
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqV0C9Ir7RM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1QgLqWb0rE - WOW!

I hate vanilla forums so much.
  • a little frustrated at the vast majority of IV characters and lack of many others...
  • Yeah same. I haven't used any of these new ones from the latest dungeons either. Cyan, Knight, Red Mage. O.o
  • Im using eggs to lvl knight. never saw Red Mage, must have missed him
  • He's recent or elite dungeony, cant remember
  • need to compete all the normal dungeons to get red mage. only cyan might be useful but i dont feel like leveling him just to try him out.
  • (new event)

i dont understand why they added a realm sort for the heroes, but not for the equipment.
  • so far i have not bothered to even pay attention to realms when it comes to my party or equipment. I know they get buffed when used in their native set but i have not needed to rely on it at all.

Now when I start lvling my other party members up I will pay attention to help them lvl faster and still click auto haha
  • need to compete all the normal dungeons to get red mage. only cyan might be useful but i dont feel like leveling him just to try him out.
    I still have a few of the new regular dungeons to finish, about half done with elites
  • woot terra is in the new event :)
  • Dude I got Terra. I think I'll be having a little troll fun. My team is both Cecils, Rydia, Cloud, Tifa. I think I'm going to do a level 1 team and just feed them tons of eggs.

I'm thinking Cyan, Terra, Aeris, Wakka and Red Mage. Yolo.
  • Also stopped paying attention to realms as well, I'm 3 mythril away from 50. Then I get that rare relic draw thing woooo. Finished all normal, I think I've done maybe 10 total elite dungeons.
  • Did two 50 mythril rolls, got some nice armors but few useful weapons, lots of staves...

If i happen to make a team of 5 mages, they'll all be equiped :)
  • ive got a decent mix of weapons and armor. main party has all lvl 4 and 5 gear. Still have yet to get an ultimate weapon
  • Did two 50 mythril rolls, got some nice armors but few useful weapons, lots of staves...

If i happen to make a team of 5 mages, they'll all be equiped :)
    Yeah back when I thought mythril was like candy, I use like all of them to keep refilling stamina and clear dungeons faster. Completely regret it.
  • I've seen energy based games before, we cant ever trust the refill...it preys on addiction, whatever resource they charge you is always at least very rare to get so you have to pay real moneys...
  • its so nice when i log in and see i got a mythril in the daily roll :)
  • Every 5 days ya lol its nice
  • Failed to kill reno on hard...

When i got to him i only had 3 members and they got all pyramized
  • I just beat him on hard to get my last mythril. Got a 4 star sledgehammer for Knight Cecil and a 3 star magus robe for Rydia or Terra. Everything else was 3 star crap. Oh and 3 4 star axes. I DONT HAVE AN AXE WIELDER.

Also Reno has like no HP. See if you can get a silence on him to stop the pyramids or be ready to attack a pyramized party member literally every other attack tho.
  • (new event) :P
  • Just decided to give this another go.
  • Game has been lagging and freezing on me when trying to upgrade equipment. Not sure if it a game issue or all my awesomeness is making it freak out
  • been happening to me for about a week, been waiting to see if there is an update coming that may fix my issue.

Looks like I will be playing only this event while it is going on haha, I want those rewards
  • Gonna take me a while to reach 200k

Max i got so far was 4200 on hard
  • I havent tried hard, I might actually have to pay attention. just doing auto on Normal. Allergies have me all messed up yestereday and today