Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Baltimore Riots

13»

Comments

• edited April 2015
    I don't even play I just type shit here for no reason. It's my time capsule for people to read after the great war. They will say oh look that one knew they were all fucked. Games like this will be popular when less is more.

http://allenbwest.com/2015/04/bombshell-is-this-the-truth-about-freddie-gray-spinal-injury/

What really happened is this guy got in a car crash, had a bunch of surgery, then ran from the police and got a knee in the back then thrown in a truck and taken for a crappy ride. It's not really their fault they can't be expected to know your medical history which is protected information.
  • How to start an argument online :

1) State your opinion.
    2) Wait.
    Flawless victory?
    What's bothersome is that you make them out to be as just some simple-minded criminals looking to make a quick buck. It's not the case; yes, a lot of people are doing so simply to make out, but people are understandably upset. I wouldn't want to be black in the US. Any altercation with them, warranted or not, is a possible death sentence. Everyone knows there is a problem with it. Everyone knows that there is a simple solution [or rather, something that can heavily decrease instances like Gray's death] is to simply have cameras on police and hold them accountable.

When an easy solution is available and few politicians refuse to involve themselves in creating a solution for this problem for over 10% of our population [vs the, what, 1.5% in Canada?]. Hell, even our black president hasn't attempted to make any real change in national policy about it.

So people riot to be heard. Many people will destroy their own communities because it's a community that against them. Some do it for that big screen TV. If you want to try to keep it that simple, go right ahead. But I'm going to call you out on being intentionally ignorant.
  • Jerry, don't take them seriously or you will lose the game.

Trust me on this one.
  • edited April 2015
    How to start an argument online :

1) State your opinion.
    2) Wait.
    Flawless victory?
    What's bothersome is that you make them out to be as just some simple-minded criminals looking to make a quick buck. It's not the case; yes, a lot of people are doing so simply to make out, but people are understandably upset. I wouldn't want to be black in the US. Any altercation with them, warranted or not, is a possible death sentence. Everyone knows there is a problem with it. Everyone knows that there is a simple solution [or rather, something that can heavily decrease instances like Gray's death] is to simply have cameras on police and hold them accountable.

When an easy solution is available and few politicians refuse to involve themselves in creating a solution for this problem for over 10% of our population [vs the, what, 1.5% in Canada?]. Hell, even our black president hasn't attempted to make any real change in national policy about it.

So people riot to be heard. Many people will destroy their own communities because it's a community that against them. Some do it for that big screen TV. If you want to try to keep it that simple, go right ahead. But I'm going to call you out on being intentionally ignorant.
    They are simple minded criminals. Living in Houston where just 10 years ago, we lived a completely different life. It was easier, safer, and a better society to raise our kids. After hurricane Katrina & Rita destroyed Louisiana and Texas in its all giving nature decided to extend their hand to help, we discovered it was one of the worst things we could have ever done. Our crime rate skyrocketed in all surrounding areas, as well as the murder rate. To combat that issue, Harris county hired on over 4,000 new police officers, so instead of being able to travel into Houston and find maybe 2 police in 50 miles, its 15 police in 50 miles.

Being in customer service has changed my view of them entirely as well. They are loud, uneducated, barbaric, aggressive, and have completely destroyed the mindset of the average texan as far as our culture and way of life. We used to be able to let our kids play on the streets, leave our cars/homes unlocked, leave things in our yards like lawn mowers, children's toys. All that is now gone.

Then the time I was attacked and nearly murdered at my restaurant. It caused me months of anxiety, stress, and a change of employment, all because this monkey wanted to steal from someone who earned his living.

Now am I racist? No, I have an ex-coworker living in my home rent free because she has fallen on hard times. I take her back and forth to work every day, I feed her, buy her cigarettes, and a hot shower & a bed. She's black, but that means nothing to me, it's how they act. And the majority of black people have a sense of entitlement, as if they're the only ones around this place who have had it hard. Their general attitude is terrible and it makes me distrust and resent the help we gave them in their time of need.

Furthermore, these riots do nothing but give them all a bad name. The police killed a black man with an extensive criminal background, so they destroy, burn and loot homes and businesses that had nothing to do with why they're protesting to begin with. Would they like things to change? Stop breaking the damned law.
  • They = black people

Got it.
  • Jerry, don't take them seriously or you will lose the game.

Trust me on this one.
    I really don't take people too seriously on these things anymore; it's just sad.
  • They = black people

Got it.
    Basically, yes.
  • there was some sort of riot here as well, in curitiba, PR.

it was over some legislation thingy the teachers disagreed on. so they went to make pressure oin front of the legislative house (is this it?).

when the voting ended and got the results they didnt want, they tried to invade the place, which was protected by the military police.

consequence: +100 people injured, around 8 heavily injured.
  • How to start an argument online :

1) State your opinion.
    2) Wait.
    Flawless victory?
    This is a scene in Canada. I live near the Parliament, should be protest there all most everyday..

Nothing Happen.
    Wait!

@Req: be safe man, especially with family.

• edited May 2015

As an Irish man and white man that comes from a background of people that were in slavery and on some of those exact same ships as black people I just want any black people reading this to understand something. When you refer to us all as holding you down and hate on everyone white you are creating enemies that should not exist. The television and this administration are fucking with your head. The Irish were 1/10th the price of a black man because all we did is bitch and get drunk. We were terribly stubborn and disobedient slaves. Hopefully you already know this and are insulted that I would point this out. If that's the case much love and definitely not talking to you. I'll have to side with the white people and when they're done kicking your ass they'll start fucking with me. That's how they roll. It's divided we fall for a reason. Wake the fuck up.
  • Actually dank did throw some truth out on that one
  • Yes he did, shit rolls one way, and eventually that shit will knock on your door. How long do we wait before we hear the knock?
  • edited May 2015
    They need to look at the blood lines, play Crusader Kings, and take their heads out of their ass. People like Sharpton should have 0 respect. Same with Obama it is too obvious and again blood lines. They won't even tell you his background and what he tells contradicts what they attempt to portray. I opened his longform myself the night it released and moved the layers around. I've known 100 percent this entire time the wolf was in the chicken coop. I don't need TV to confirm shit to me. Right now they are doing some Pavlovian response crap where black youth see the TV drum up a prob, let them out of school, and they get free stuff. Most of the whites they beat up are immigrants and often Russians. Then when people are tired of it they'll have police open fire and it is on.
  • I don't even play I just type shit here for no reason. It's my time capsule for people to read after the great war. They will say oh look that one knew they were all fucked. Games like this will be popular when less is more.

http://allenbwest.com/2015/04/bombshell-is-this-the-truth-about-freddie-gray-spinal-injury/

What really happened is this guy got in a car crash, had a bunch of surgery, then ran from the police and got a knee in the back then thrown in a truck and taken for a crappy ride. It's not really their fault they can't be expected to know your medical history which is protected information.
    "the medical examiner investigating the death of Freddie Gray found evidence that the 25-year-old sustained the neck injury that nearly severed his spine while riding in the back of the police van. "Gray's catastrophic injury was caused when he slammed into the back of the police transport van, apparently breaking his neck; a head injury he sustained matches a bolt in the back of the van." But the police officer who was driving the van has still not given a statement."

You could at least not make up stories about his death, dank.

• I don't need TV to confirm shit to me. Right now they are doing some Pavlovian response crap where black youth see the TV drum up a prob, let them out of school, and they get free stuff. Most of the whites they beat up are immigrants and often Russians. Then when people are tired of it they'll have police open fire and it is on.
    Ah, right. Was this on Alex Jone's prison planet and stormfront? It seems to be the only reading material you've had as of late.
  • I don't even play I just type shit here for no reason. It's my time capsule for people to read after the great war. They will say oh look that one knew they were all fucked. Games like this will be popular when less is more.

"the medical examiner investigating the death of Freddie Gray found evidence that the 25-year-old sustained the neck injury that nearly severed his spine while riding in the back of the police van. "Gray's catastrophic injury was caused when he slammed into the back of the police transport van, apparently breaking his neck; a head injury he sustained matches a bolt in the back of the van." But the police officer who was driving the van has still not given a statement."

You could at least not make up stories about his death, dank.

I would like to know how they came to that conclusion, rather if it left a mark on his body consistent to something in the back of a squad car, or if they just pulled that out of their ass.
  • @rhan...They gave him what is politiely called a "rough Ride". whichtranslates to we shove you in a steel box with hard edges(Paddywagon) which is stainless steel benches walls and flooring. While unsecured handcuffed and then proceed to slam you around in the back of it by taking sharp hard turns at heavy speeds. Whichcan lead to you smashing face and body parts into said steel edges and you know who wins..the steel. I have personally witnessed and suffered from this. I was luckily able to brace myself with my feet and hands during my "ride" but still had huge long bruises on my hands arms knees and thighs from the impacts. .

I see it as entirely likely this was the cause or at the least a contributing factor to the trauma that led to this mans death
  • the truly sad part of this all is the death of many people(minorities and whites) is going to eventually turn the communities and country against police. Sooner or later some one is going to see a beating or abuse and a citizen will try to stop it and then hell will break loose. Cops getting fucked up by groups of angry people..people getting fucked up by cops..then feds come with military and thenthe police state ensues...sadly the good cops will get killed like the bad ones...so we will either submit or we will be ruled by the state...mark my owrds people..im not usually one to be a doom prophet but this is the logical and foreseeable outcome of things if they are not halted or changed in a large way...the citizens already see cops as untrustworthy thugs of blue color..how long til we see them as criminals and act as citizen should when faced with a gang of criminals
  • Ahh, so it actually wasn't a squad car. Makes much more sense. ive been on the bad end of the transport vans, they can hurt if they want it to.
  • the truly sad part of this all is the death of many people(minorities and whites) is going to eventually turn the communities and country against police. Sooner or later some one is going to see a beating or abuse and a citizen will try to stop it and then hell will break loose. Cops getting fucked up by groups of angry people..people getting fucked up by cops..then feds come with military and thenthe police state ensues...sadly the good cops will get killed like the bad ones...so we will either submit or we will be ruled by the state...mark my owrds people..im not usually one to be a doom prophet but this is the logical and foreseeable outcome of things if they are not halted or changed in a large way...the citizens already see cops as untrustworthy thugs of blue color..how long til we see them as criminals and act as citizen should when faced with a gang of criminals

it's a little late for that man, most people do believe that most police are criminals, they are the biggest gang in the country, backed by the federal government. The progressive left has a plan, they have been implementing their plan for a long time and it is working perfectly and finally coming to fruition. People need to take drastic measures.
  • Dank: that was a good wake up call man! True...they have to realize they oppress should unite, and not create division ...just because color is an issue.
  • California is brain washed to the T...
  • edited September 2015
    California is brain washed to the T...
    Sup bro, good to see ya.