Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Wow, and the game has been in existence for what, 15 years? Lolol
  • still super impressive
  • still super impressive
    How?
  • edited April 2015
    I don't know anything about WoW or how it operates. Is that hard to do or something? Just sounds time consuming. Like wayyy too much time if it took him 15 yrs.
  • I mean if he is the first person to do it.. it obviously wasn't very simple, I don't really know much about the game tho
  • guy must be bored as fuk
  • "He achieved this by transferring to low population realms with his guildmates who killed other people in an effort to reach 90 as he played on several accounts at once."

So...thats multis + scripting?
  • "He achieved this by transferring to low population realms with his guildmates who killed other people in an effort to reach 90 as he played on several accounts at once."

So...thats multis + scripting?
    Would probably make an amazing SK player
  • Multiple accounts were never against the rules in WoW though. Scripting probably, but in most cases I don't think they ever did anything against it.

Achievements were such a waste of time in that game. Given more are constantly being added, it's just another neverending grind.
  • I mean if he is the first person to do it.. it obviously wasn't very simple, I don't really know much about the game tho
    That's what i was thinking...
  • It's not hard so much as it would literally take months and months of 24/7 play. Factor in normal stuff like sleep and eating and it would probably take years.
  • It's not hard so much as it would literally take months and months of 24/7 play. Factor in normal stuff like sleep and eating and it would probably take years.

ummm yea, like 15 bro

ummm yea, like 15 bro
    Lol

ummm yea, like 15 bro
    Someone could have done it back when there weren't any expansions...

ummm yea, like 15 bro
    Haha post of the day.
  • that story is a year old and there has been a new expansion since then so this might no longer be true.