Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy 4/20

edited April 2015 in General
I hope everyone got some amazing weed and is fully enjoying this globally accepted holiday.

Comments

• "international"
  • Out of curiosity, how many here *don't* smoke?
  • i'd rather know how many say they smoke and dont.. i am going to smoke hard tonight but then i must quit for a while to satisfy the conditions of my probation :) happy holiday all be safe
  • Time for this bong rip. Enjoy the day fellas!
  • edited April 2015
    I am smoking caviar gold cones mmmmm

if you guys haven't tried caviar gold, and you are a pot heads, then you really really need to try it....

• A little dab will do ya
  • I don't smoke.
  • Smoked at 12:07 this morning, then again at 4:20. Wut
  • HAPPY 420 cough cough cough cough cough
  • fuck you man I was planning on posting this
  • got off work time for a lil daberdoodle
  • Mostly sober, but I am definitely an advocate for its legality. Just silliness that it is still illegal here.
  • Mostly sober, but I am definitely an advocate for its legality. Just silliness that it is still illegal here.
    Yep my thoughts. I don't smoke, just not something I ever enjoyed, but I have nothing against it. Stupid it's not legal here, but people can get wasted and drive their cars through people at will.

Good scotch is my drug of choice :D
  • I do, just not regular anymore. Once a month or so.
  • Dont snoke anymore since I almost went insane
  • A blend of snorting and smoking? Snoke
  • From a business point of view, I want it to be legalize, tax and open the market for small time farmers and growers.
    I am a green thumb and it adds variety to the products and services that is offered already at the Farmers Market.

Maybe, there will be a significant increase of urban gardeners in the city.
  • You a toker ashnod?
  • edited April 2015
    You a toker ashnod?
    Now, what is a toker? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=toker
    LOL. nevermind.

No. I don't smoke cigarettes or anything.

I'm saving up for some serious road bike, I'm planning on training for triathlon, the gear is tad expensive.

I see the issue as business opportunity.
  • WEED> EXERCISE!
  • I was high as fuck on 420. I didnt take any insulin. Musta hit 260 bg/dl. Sheeit.

haha. diabetic coma coming right up o.O
  • edited April 2015
    a different kind of high...lol.

my kind of high is this one = "Steph Davis: Crazy Beautiful Thing".

Climb the rock and then base jumping.... I don't know, nothing more free, than this.

• yeah.. i've done that, i've climbed some of the best spots in the states, or at least two of the top 10, thats great. but i'd still take sitting on my couch at 80 ft above sea level, smoking weed, and driving my cars. thts my high. i dont drink anymore, i just like to get high on my couch, then go do shit
  • yeah.. i've done that, i've climbed some of the best spots in the states, or at least two of the top 10, thats great. but i'd still take sitting on my couch at 80 ft above sea level, smoking weed, and driving my cars. thts my high. i dont drink anymore, i just like to get high on my couch, then go do shit
    my favorite thing to do is get baked then drive a forklift or a motorcycle ;)

• motorcyle rocks