Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So...

2»

Comments

• Whats with your obsession with crayons Lynog, do you shove that shit up your ass?
  • What's with all these forum multis?
  • i dunno, what's with robtomo's new panda obsession
  • Glade, Kesha's BOT IP address was IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D.

This one is different.

Not saying that it couldn't be the same bot, but the IP isn't the same for sure.
    I lold

• Ive always respected you
    Bwahahah hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha ZOMG I CAN'T STOP LOLOL
    You know, now that I think about it lol...
  • Kesha put his bot program up for sale publicly on forums, in AC, and UC. Claimed to have a buyer.

Next round Multi man showed up claiming he bought it, All IPs had the one that currently shows, it was saved in my sk doc. Now I come back to same IP but PandaSK as the owner.

Either an amazing coincidence, or you have insider information
    Glade, ill be kind to you now mate right, listen to what iam saying to you here, EVERYTHING you are saying is wrong, please stop saying it, i dont know how you think it is right but i can assure you 1million percent you are wrong, stop making yourself look stupid now mate and just drop it, cheers.
  • I guess it make no difference from where PandaSK have the bot program , if he brought it or programmed it by himself .
    The outcome still is he have it and can use it.
    Would be nice if he use it to create a few more inacts for us :)
  • I have no problems with the multi's if they just provide us more numbers, or only kill cheaters....but having them is cheating......

My problem is they are used for personal agenda.

I have not attacked panda for any actions done this round. I am happy and thankful to see he dropped SL votes for the real players to allow them to actually play the round.

My problem has come from the fact that panda is cheating, for no justified purpose, but has made threats/demands of the player base. That is why I attack Panda's character

As for the bot and IP, I dont know how it works or what it is running on as I have not seen it and doubt I would get any information on it.

To clarify the IP showing, it is the same one I had saved in my doc for "multi man" multi's/kill IPs from the last time I played. Was perceived to be the new home of Kesha bot based on the situation. Panda says it is not the same bot, and that is possible, but does not explain why I had it saved already if it has no corelation whatsoever to the other 2 bots.
  • i don't understand how the multi scan misses all these bots, they have the same ip, planet-type and build :/
  • because none of those are actually what the scan looks for :(
    so wtf is it looking for, if not at least ip?
    I'm not certain but I believe it has to do with the registration of the account.
  • Bcart scanner is only human, it makes mistakes
    I'm not certain but I believe it has to do with the registration of the account.

Similar bsgids and email domains. Ie lynog1 lynog2 lynog3 @tempmail1,2,3 etc etc.

• Lol funny thread and ya glade ur a bad detective. This bot isn't like Kesha's at all having dealt with both these bots.

Similar bsgids and email domains. Ie lynog1 lynog2 lynog3 @tempmail1,2,3 etc etc.

i can gurantee u that for a fact is inccorrect. or atleast it isnt working as it should then recently.