Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suicide/AT definitions

edited April 2015 in General
See how common these views are.
personally I like
AT: 1.5 off to defense 15k goons to 10k ld without bonuses
Suicider: 1.5 off sent to defense home. Regardless of unit type
With both meaning about the same thing

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Q: Can break yourself?
    A: Antiturtle

Q: Offense = 2/3 Defense ?
    A: Free land
  • Anti turtle bullshit is for shit players. If your a top player it doesn't matter.

You find out top offence and make sure you have more defence, aside from that make as much offence as u want.

If your not a top player and you have shit defence it doesn't matter your Gonna get rolled anyway no matter what your offence to defence ratio is.

• edited April 2015
    Anti turtle bullshit is for shit players.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with jones 100%.

• No definition this round, where u been lol. Rules ain't applied the whole round lol
  • edited April 2015
    AT: Offense > 50%
    Defense < 50%

Suicider: 66% offense to 33% defense

• AT: Offense > 50%
    Defense < 50%

I am the 1%.
  • edited April 2015
    Anti turtle bullshit is for shit players. If your a top player it doesn't matter.

You find out top offence and make sure you have more defence, aside from that make as much offence as u want.

If your not a top player and you have shit defence it doesn't matter your Gonna get rolled anyway no matter what your offence to defence ratio is.

^ if no one can break u see Jones...if u can be broken... See Ty
    AT: Offense > 50%
    Defense < 50%

• edited April 2015
    Anti turtle bullshit is for shit players. If your a top player it doesn't matter.

A half-decent DW can still roll a top.

• but can be rolled right back, then trained by rest of that players allaince cause he is basically a AT. if ur a rank 20 dw rolling top 5, ur AT
  • Anti turtle bullshit is for shit players. If your a top player it doesn't matter.

I think you probably havery a different definition of "top players"

I agree with Jones on this one
  • at are just the letters you put infront of your kt thread to trick people into being more active on the kts... scared people are more productive people

A half decent DW can't roll a top, a absolute pile of shit anti turtle joke of a DW, that's a different story. Depending how far into the round it is of course.
  • Or MT, can't be that hard to roll a top kd at 800 land with an MT if you don't mind getting hit a lil.

Course if you're a good player you just break the tops and who cares.
  • Ever see Prosnow build a DW?

He can break anyone at anytime.

but can he see why kids like cinnamon toast crunch?

And can be double tapped right back by anyone in the top 5.

And can be double tapped right back by anyone in the top 5.
    Of course, but the point was about anti-turtles. Anyone that knows how to build a trashy DW anti-turtle can break the tops, up to a certain point of course.
  • Anti-turtle has normaly been defined as a kingdom that has more offense-only military points than their defensive capabilities.

In the past few years i've seen the quality of people's builds getting a lot worse to a point where it's almost common day build to be around the 40% offense only units ratio. Also, these same players get all butt hurt when they get railroaded into an Anti-turtle state, cry for protection even though they played like a retard and begged for bigger kingdoms to come take their land.

A properly built anti-turtle usually has enough defense todo whatever he wants without being an appealing grab, either via a low land ratio or by having absolute defense against the other tops. The rest are just rape victims waiting to happen.
  • I love how the same questions come up every round.
  • Yeah, why I wanted to kind of sort it out.
    40/60 is a great way to play DW. Then play for honor.

No he defo can't, plus his DWs aren't decent.
  • bottom line is if your crying about not being an anti-turtle cuz people are smacking you around you need to know two things.

1. You are a trash sk player

2. See #1.

His KDs are a laugh though lynig, he often goes until the first war and people realize he has 100k goons and like 5k tanks. If that isn't hilarious I dont know what is

His KDs are a laugh though lynig, he often goes until the first war and people realize he has 100k goons and like 5k tanks. If that isn't hilarious I dont know what is
    haha exactly
  • edited April 2015
    I have ask this question in R66. Here are some of the replies, see if it changes this round.
    Will also cross-post this thread.

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3605/anti-turtle-who-defines-it-and-what-qualifies-as-at#Item_91
  • I have ask this question in R66. Here are some of the replies, see if it changes this round.
    Will also cross-post this thread.

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3605/anti-turtle-who-defines-it-and-what-qualifies-as-at#Item_91
    Good post +100

^:)^
  • I hope you are not being sarcastic ROI...haha

I think Ryan's post is similar to what's posted in R66.

In general, the offense to defense ratio for Anti-Turtle (R66) is as follows:
    1. 60:40
    2. 77:33 - maybe this meant 77:23
    3. 66:34
    Yeah, why I wanted to kind of sort it out.
    40/60 is a great way to play DW. Then play for honor.
  • bottom line is if your crying about not being an anti-turtle cuz people are smacking you around you need to know two things.

1. You are a trash sk player

2. See #1.
  • AT is AT regardless of size, you may be unbreakable when you get bigger... but you are still AT. 33% is the magic number and it includes total military, not just offense as some fucktards have claimed. 4k goons 2k LDs is AT. AT is NOT KTable, but they are FREE LAND as they are always suicided. 6k tanks is not AT but 6k tanks with 4k out is suicided and free land (assuming no other defense of course) the numbers stay the same regardless. 33% is free land, whether that's because you send too much out or that's your build.

AT becomes KT when that KD gets upset when they constantly get hit and start rolling the same Alliance.

33%
  • Always suicided? No, by the actual rules, gangbangs and etc would still apply as they always have, the amount sent out is what is judged on total defense. Declaring one free land in that situation is the very same as KT and an act of war. We've become so lazily in this era of sk :P