Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks Mal. :)

edited April 2015 in General
Occasionally SK is good for something. I went postal on some mufukaz but Mal shut em down. Hella props to our lawyer buddy.

Comments

• Explain some more.
  • Mal straight up lawyerd them eh?
  • shouldn't it be lawed?
  • badass lawyer shooting ppl down
  • something to look forward to, a new word for the next scrabble game.
  • edited April 2015
    So I had a tree fall on my house during a storm which knocked down my gutters. A guy offered to fix it, he made it happen, then I paid him for the work. On Xmas Eve I get a lien notice failure to pay subcontractor. So the contractor says ignore it. I quickly discover it is their buddy and they can do this routinely using any one of a dozen company names. Laughably his friends site states they never work with subs yet I have no contract and here they are subbing for this guy and placing a lien on me. These bitches ever heard of the phone? They don't want paid because that would have worked not a lien notice as I walk out the door from some bullshit place I never heard of before. I call and leave a rude message because they also threw nails all over my driveway a week after I drop a grand on tires. I told him to do gutters not do jack shit then hire your buddy. One thing leads to another and they are trying to say I hacked their website Xmas Eve after receiving the notice and want to sue and fight me by crying like a bitch on my phone from unlisted numbers. No doubt so I call back on a real number they can record and then file harassment. Obviously this is an attempt to besmirch my good character so I called Mal who drew up a contract and shoved it down their retardated pie hole since there is no real way of just paying it they get to be dickheads to their hearts content. With no way to pay they could just hang it over my head and try to get my house. That's some stupid shit right? It is legal too. Hiring a lawyer just costs even more of course which is how these groups work. They try to take money you make to keep you under them. I still await this stupid fuck to come lay hands on me as promised. He got mad when I got his secretary to admit she sent out tons of these on Xmas Eve like it was funny. I didn't find it amusing and I am in klan county Irish with a mixed kid I know wtf they think they are doing fuck them. Watch this whiteboy knock that klan hat off your bitch head. You can imagine how our phone conversations were going. I didn't fill Mal or the wife in on all that crap just getting rid of the lien but I have my suspicions and know that is how they roll out here. My first guess is usually on the money so I made sure that guy got my reply.

tldr: don't fuck with the Irish
  • So I had a tree fall on my house during a storm which knocked down my gutters. A guy offered to fix it, he made it happen, then I paid him for the work. On Xmas Eve I get a lien notice failure to pay subcontractor. So the contractor says ignore it. I quickly discover it is their buddy and they can do this routinely using any one of a dozen company names. Laughably his friends site states they never work with subs yet I have no contract and here they are subbing for this guy and placing a lien on me. These bitches ever heard of the phone? They don't want paid because that would have worked not a lien notice as I walk out the door from some bullshit place I never heard of before. I call and leave a rude message because they also threw nails all over my driveway a week after I drop a grand on tires. I told him to do gutters not do jack shit then hire your buddy. One thing leads to another and they are trying to say I hacked their website Xmas Eve after receiving the notice and want to sue and fight me by crying like a bitch on my phone from unlisted numbers. No doubt so I call back on a real number they can record and then file harassment. Obviously this is an attempt to besmirch my good character so I called Mal who drew up a contract and shoved it down their retardated pie hole since there is no real way of just paying it they get to be dickheads to their hearts content. With no way to pay they could just hang it over my head and try to get my house. That's some stupid shit right? It is legal too. Hiring a lawyer just costs even more of course which is how these groups work. They try to take money you make to keep you under them. I still await this stupid fuck to come lay hands on me as promised. He got mad when I got his secretary to admit she sent out tons of these on Xmas Eve like it was funny. I didn't find it amusing and I am in klan county Irish with a mixed kid I know wtf they think they are doing fuck them. Watch this whiteboy knock that klan hat off your bitch head. You can imagine how our phone conversations were going. I didn't fill Mal or the wife in on all that crap just getting rid of the lien but I have my suspicions and know that is how they roll out here. My first guess is usually on the money so I made sure that guy got my reply.

tldr: don't fuck with the Irish

Protect that child homie Bust some fucking caps in their klan asses if need be!
  • Pure bull! Make sure they know you are loaded.
  • Your avatar is fitting as I usually carry a thunder .45 uc pro.
  • Dank, how Irish are you? Like, Ronald Weesley red, or Rose Dawson before she fell into the water red?
  • edited April 2015
    Both my parents are pure Irish but my wife is hispanic. I look pretty Irish but thankfully not a ginger likey mom.
  • Your avatar is fitting as I usually carry a thunder .45 uc pro.
    Yeah. It's reliable gun. The Canadian 9mils is about par.
  • SK justice ftw
  • Some idiot braked suddenly while we were going 40 because someone pulled out of a parking lot into the adjoining lane, for some retarded reason he must have thought that person was entering our lane, I braked as fast and as hard as I could but hit the guy going maybe at the max 2 mph, no damage to either cars, but now this scrub is trying to claim his back is damaged. He was walking around fine and he seemed to be a con artist. We figured this was bullshit and hired a private investigator, turns out this hasn't been his first time trying this shit.

Is it possible for us to sue him for fraud, ie false injury?
  • i would recommend granting his wish and disabling his back. "remember the good old days, when you could drive yourself?"
  • Honestly man I wish, there are so many skeezy people like this in my state, out to make a buck so they can spend it on cigs and lotto tickets
  • edited April 2015
    Honestly man I wish, there are so many skeezy people like this in my state, out to make a buck so they can spend it on cigs and lotto tickets
    A familiar story. A friend of mine lives in a small town, and there are people like that who scam people that they have injury.

To protect yourself, have a copy of documentation - re: false injury. So, case close, you won in court.

Now, you want to counter-sue him for fraud and hassle he has given you?

I'd say hire a lawyer, but that depends on your budget. Criminal lawyers ain't cheap. And you need to have paperwork - see how much your PI has on file. This loser have lots of free time, or probably don't work. So, he might be on some welfare system BUT to you, this is a hassle-i.e. you take a day off work for court, produce paperwork, etc. And in the end, with fraud, he might not have jail time.

OR
    SK justice ftw