Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'll show you mine--If you show me yours!

edited April 2015 in Game Talk
Play the game or else!
---------
1. How many real players play sk?
2. What is your rank among those?
optional= expain
---------
1--50 real sk players
2--I'm 38th!

Comments

• I don't get it, but I'm currently rank 12
  • Nah, there is more than that number of people who post in AFs, i belive not but two rounds ago or so, maybe three, here in pfs there were threads regarding player rankings, or something to that effect. was probably close to 40 guys in that list and it wasnt everyone, i for instance dont want everone to talk about how bad i am, so i didnt sign up to be on that list :) that being said, out of 100 players, i'd say im still top 30 caliber lol, i make some decent kingdoms from time to time
  • MARIANS A MULTI, GET IT!
  • those old player rank threads include a bunch of people who doesnt even play anymore lol
  • we just did one like two rounds ago. there was a sign up and then a ranking. i thought anyway. its was a fun read for certain
  • 36 real players.
    As always. Im rank one
  • There are roughly 375k active players on SK. 50 or so that run their own KDs, and the rest are room mates sharing a handful of KDs. I'd say I'm ranked somewhere in the mid-low 200k's
  • There are roughly 375k active players on SK. 50 or so that run their own KDs, and the rest are room mates sharing a handful of KDs. I'd say I'm ranked somewhere in the mid-low 200k's
  • Am I the only one that was hoping this was a dick pic thread?
  • Am I the only one that was hoping this was a dick pic thread?
    Yes.....yes you are
  • I was kinda hoping Shiney had started a trend and everyone was going to be flashing their cash money.
  • 36 real players.
    As always. Im rank one
    I miss you bro, we should run an alliance in the future. Old skool
  • 100 players. top 5. Within that not entirely sure. Never had much chance to prove anything on s1, always been #1 when multid or kt'd, not sure that really means much. On s2 I've had more chance and we've seen what I've done. Was multi kt broken 21x went on to win, or the 200+mil archives. I know how to play. s2 top s1 top 5. fbsk what's that? lol
  • of 100 players, I'm probably on rank 99. LOL
  • Due to problem of the minds; of one real player, I am #1