Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi dude

edited April 2015 in Game Talk
Who was it panda?

Make your multis stop voting for SL so I can actually compete for rank 1 before I die. Kthx.

Comments

• It wasn't panda, I attacked him overtly and he failed to do anything back. Hes a troll claiming credit.
    I don't really care who it is I just want to have a fun round for once. It's a bitch when the last two times you try to make a real KD the past year or two and you die week one then there are multis the next round.
  • You suppose that the troll even reads the forums. I wouldn't.
    Idk they just keep trying to keep me down. I think we had a multi combo steam me the time before or something?
  • You clearly don't know which KD I am.

Whether you are the leader or not, I'll respond in the hopes that whoever it is looks at it. Multing is cheating. I do not know if the multis will ever attack us or not. Regardless, they do not warrant protection and are officially free land by any standards. I don't believe anyone will be KTing them, but we will and should be free to do our grabs as we need land.

Currently they are affecting my ability to play the game by revoking SL status, thus removing enhancements and sector state changes. This will place me at a dramatic disadvantage. Because of this I must assess them as a threat. If they stop screwing up SL votes, then I'll leave them alone. Otherwise I'm going to have to start killing enough of them to bring at least my sector back under control. If I die, then so be it.
  • well said Tyrsis.

+1
  • You know what Tyrsis because I'm in a good mood I will fix the votes in order for you to remain SL. With that being said the same circumstances still apply, anyone in your alliance intentionally targeting my kingdoms will still be killed. Hopefully this proves to mages that I am indeed the owner of the multis.
    This should be done for every sector. Fine, intentionally targeting kingdoms is bad, but regular grabs will occur. Also, what is even the point of running these multis unless you plan on killing people? World police?
  • You know what Tyrsis because I'm in a good mood I will fix the votes in order for you to remain SL. With that being said the same circumstances still apply, anyone in your alliance intentionally targeting my kingdoms will still be killed. Hopefully this proves to mages that I am indeed the owner of the multis.
    This should be done for every sector. Fine, intentionally targeting kingdoms is bad, but regular grabs will occur. Also, what is even the point of running these multis unless you plan on killing people? World police?
    I'm not at liberty to answer those questions at this time. Regardless the votes have been changed.

Thank you for at least solving my sector, but this really should be done for all.
  • LOL at every one sucking this guys cock.
  • LOL at every one sucking this guys cock.
  • Threatening to sacrifice my KD means sucking cock?

Shit I must be gay.
  • Panda is that block of 10 or so FW multis yours?
  • Panda knows exactly who my kingdom is, he's got be by the balls really, I am walking around with my pants down and he's smacking my arse when we walk down the street
  • Panda knows exactly who my kingdom is, he's got be by the balls really, I am walking around with my pants down and he's smacking my arse when we walk down the street
    Well, if he knows which KD is yours and doesn't kill you, I can at least feel good knowing that it isn't any of my peeps running this thing...

If I cared to multi, I'd kill you just in the hopes that you might go away for a month.
  • Threatening to sacrifice my KD means sucking cock?

Shit I must be gay.
    lmao
  • edited April 2015
    Lol. This is Why S2 has the Po Po Police.
    They handle these sorts of situations....

Trying to play s1 was a mistake again. Just like it was 2 rounds ago. Am I jinxed that every time I was going to play the server/game is ruined by multis suiciding all the top 10? And even better bots the last 2 rounds destroying everything.

Might as well all delete. Spare ourselves the trouble.