Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farming Thread of R69

edited April 2015 in General
April 15, 22:10:30 Our brave kingdom Berak Obama (2:10) attacked Fruit Ninja (1:6) and conquered 40 planets.

April 15, 22:12:12 Our kingdom Berak Obama (2:10) bravely defended against Pepsi Cola (1:18) and lost 51 planets.
April 15, 22:12:26 Our kingdom Berak Obama (2:10) bravely defended against Pepsi Cola (1:18) and lost 43 planets.
April 15, 22:12:38 Our kingdom Berak Obama (2:10) bravely defended against Pepsi Cola (1:18) and lost 37 planets.
April 15, 22:12:45 Our kingdom Berak Obama (2:10) bravely defended against Pepsi Cola (1:18) and lost 32 planets.

First Farmer found and should be KTed.

Comments

• Shuddap viva.
  • Shuddap viva.
    No I'm not Viva...

April 15, 18:35:33 Our brave kingdom Jenny1 (2:7) attacked Save The Earth (2:7) and failed.
    April 15, 18:36:29 Our brave kingdom Jenny1 (2:7) attacked Ako (2:7) and conquered 20 planets.
    April 15, 18:36:37 Our brave kingdom Jenny1 (2:7) attacked Ako (2:7) and conquered 20 planets.

April 15, 21:20:19 Our brave kingdom AraHasMai (1:14) attacked Jenny1 (2:7) and conquered 55 planets.
    April 15, 21:20:25 Our brave kingdom AraHasMai (1:14) attacked Jenny1 (2:7) and conquered 47 planets.
    April 15, 22:01:22 Our brave kingdom AraHasMai (1:14) attacked Jenny1 (2:7) and conquered 42 planets.
    April 15, 22:01:38 Our brave kingdom AraHasMai (1:14) attacked Jenny1 (2:7) and conquered 36 planets.

2nd farmer
  • I can assure you thaat you've gone done fucked up java.. love how sk has given up all signs of hope, no inquiry, no questions

just accusation and action

thanks though kill the luck guy its perfectly fine
  • can one really get that lucky on SK
  • https://www.facebook.com/Farmville

I sent you an invite brohan!
    I was playin FarmVille before it wuz coo ;)
  • Rohan your a bellend son
  • Rohan your a bellend son
    you're*

• Being that it was several hours apart in both cases, I'm not sure about the farming side.
  • In both cases? The first thing that is up there was within 2 minutes. All 4 wls, js
  • Y'all mothafuckas is still stupid.

If you gain that much land out of newbie mode, it doesn't matter whether you got it legit or not. Huge advantage, to the point where you can runaway with the round. Easy solution... Don't send 4 WLs at it.

#truth
  • It never ceases to amaze me that people defend players like the ones above who are clearly farming. Not sure if they're stupid or just stupid.
  • edited April 2015
    Y'all mothafuckas is still stupid.

If you gain that much land out of newbie mode, it doesn't matter whether you got it legit or not. Huge advantage, to the point where you can runaway with the round. Easy solution... Don't send 4 WLs at it.

#truth
    ^^^^^^^ all of this

If the multis needed something to play with, hopefully they have it now.
  • edited April 2015
    If people want me to become involved in farming situations. Provide the evidence, hold a vote as to whether they should die, and I will go with majority decision.
    Thanks for the offer but we respectfully decline

• edited April 2015
    Regarding the 1:14 farmer we will deal with them after we kill some suiciding kds that are hitting America

Regarding the 1:18 farmer i'll let North Korean leadership chime in first
  • Sorry guys, this dude was clearly first farmer of the round :). 0 D on a 380 lander would be a bold guess.

April 14, 22:00:01 Our kingdom Hydro plane (1:5) bravely defended against Sideshow Bob (1:18) and lost 38 planets.
    April 14, 22:00:08 Our kingdom Hydro plane (1:5) bravely defended against Sideshow Bob (1:18) and lost 30 planets.
  • Holds tongue.
  • Holds tongue.
    is this referring to cobra protecting farmers and then tries to blame NK for something ?
  • Gogeta if that was the first here is the 2nd and 3rd. KD had over 1.5m plat and no D.

Our kingdom Terra Habitat (1:17) bravely defended against Robin of Locksley (1:12) and lost 31 planets.
    April 14, 22:02:02 Our kingdom Terra Habitat (1:17) bravely defended against Dragon Age (1:12) and lost 25 planets.
    April 14, 22:02:06 Our kingdom Terra Habitat (1:17) bravely defended against Dragon Age (1:12) and lost 20 planets.
    April 14, 22:02:11 Our kingdom Terra Habitat (1:17) bravely defended against Dragon Age (1:12) and lost 16 planets.
    April 14, 22:02:16 Our kingdom Terra Habitat (1:17) bravely defended against Dragon Age (1:12) and lost 13 planets.
  • Gogeta, don't be mad I hit your farm before you could. I don't need to cheat but I do know what a land d Kd looks like coming out of newbie.
  • Gogeta, don't be mad I hit your farm before you could. I don't need to cheat but I do know what a land d Kd looks like coming out of newbie.
    Definitely wasn't land D, I'm in that sector, and my sectormate took the SOK and definitely had all platinum and about 600-700 soldiers.

It's ok man, no harm no foul. Farmers don't get KTd nowadays anyways, so you're safe :D
  • Holds tongue.
    is this referring to cobra protecting farmers and then tries to blame NK for something ?
    Lolol like killing cheaters or even multis is a thing this round lolol

• If I were to make a farm I wouldn't make soldiers, I sent a 150 tanks per wl so yeah fuck off.
  • Babycakes is too lazy to cheat xD
  • I do know what a land d Kd looks like coming out of newbie.
    Can you please elaborate on how you would do that...this is a foreign concept to some people
  • If I were to make a farm I wouldn't make soldiers, I sent a 150 tanks per wl so yeah fuck off.
    It's ok man, no one is upset about your farming. No need to rage that hard :P
    It's ok man, no one is upset about your farming. No need to rage that hard :P
    Not raging, just don't like being wildly accused without proof. I could sosn half the universe and we would would be killing half of the top 20 based on your expert analysis. You're obviously new here.

• edited April 2015
    I do know what a land d Kd looks like coming out of newbie.
    Can you please elaborate on how you would do that...this is a foreign concept to some people
    If it's around 22-33k nw and over 300land, they forgot to build military (or quit due to the bots half way through newbie mode).

Anyone who hits 250land inactives is either novice or just doesn't care to compete. There are always money stacked kingdoms who quit half way through newbie (I.e: stop logging in after day 1)

• Not raging, just don't like being wildly accused without proof. I could sosn half the universe and we would would be killing half of the top 20 based on your expert analysis. You're obviously new here.

• Wow, the farming is strong this round.

To these guys farming-
    You guys really suck at sk. I got suicided on, and am still ahead of you, even with farming. Wow.