Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TIPS and Tricks: Newbie Guide, calculators, and Expert Tips

13»

Comments

• The difference in price for explore exploring in 1's and 24's isn't very big. on average if you explore a day earlier than you have to for same land (technically a few ticks less anyway) and have 14% land gains from explore, you pay 1.14^.5=6.8% more if you wait to explore. But in that time your buildings have been producing good money you can use for scientists to develop your kingdom. I'm not sure of many situations this would be profitable. That aside, you always end up with more land waiting for the last land ending with 0 if explore is 1 land a tick. or 23 if explore is 2+ land a tick. Or the last 1 explore you have before 0's. The land is more valuable anyway. Later into the round, it's hard to find situations where the 6.8% will pay for itself better.

With big land sizes on s2 you can do fun things with explore like save up some cash so you can explore max all at once at a smaller land (since you weren't exploring before that) and saving up some money to do it again and again. With very marginal benefit. But it's fun. :P
  • Ryan, yeah, that is actually a good idea.

Save up money, then explore once in batch of 24s prolly, granting the sector stay growth.
  • KT explore is also fun. when you stack it o 7 land coming one tick then 15 the next then 4. And then time your hits around your explore windows and when you get low in land. They get all confused, did he hit? Oh just explore. :P
  • KT explore is also fun. when you stack it o 7 land coming one tick then 15 the next then 4. And then time your hits around your explore windows and when you get low in land. They get all confused, did he hit? Oh just explore. :P
    I should create a kingdom now, Mountainous have max income I think, and then do this strategy, just for the giggles. Oh well, I just dont have much online time nowadays.