Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends

Comments

• hahahahaha
  • I started playing LoL before it was popular, shortly out of beta, when everyone was still saying it would flop because HoN would never be un-seated.

I left HoN because that was just plum crazy. Worst gaming community I have ever seen. No learning curve, no help, no friends. Just name calling from enemy and teammates while they hang you out to dry and tell how stupid you are for not knowing how to play like a pro before you ever bought the game
  • im jumping on LoL for a bit
  • i think they should make ARAM-urf for awhile. that would be just plain ridiculous
  • you could have hosted that on custom game
  • It might be fun to make a ranked team with skers. All we do is rage at each other here anyway,
  • It might be fun to make a ranked team with skers. All we do is rage at each other here anyway,
    im game. we have enough of us to have one, cant say we are actually in game enough right now though unless we cordinate an actual play time. Right now my weekends are shot with work but i could pull pretty much anytime Mon-Wed
  • my NA latency is unfriendly :P
  • LoL gives me major rage problems.
  • It's because you don't play with Mages and Unreliable
  • My time will suck even more now, just got beta access to WoWS
  • My time will suck even more now, just got beta access to WoWS
    Well if anyone wants to, i'm generally available mon-thurs. Mages is the only one whos used a recognizable summoner name, so if anyone else wants to play just tell me who you are and we'll roll
  • 90% of the community is awesome. It's just you are exposed to 9 other people at a time. Good chance someone is being toxic. My biggest gripe about the community (low elo mainly) is that in ranked they are so damn stuck on the meta it's pathetic. Every time I don't play the meta the kid that rages at me ends up feeding/afk while I carry with thresh top or ap nasus or w/e the fck I wanted to play that game.

• Well if anyone wants to, i'm generally available mon-thurs. Mages is the only one whos used a recognizable summoner name, so if anyone else wants to play just tell me who you are and we'll roll
    My free time is Mon-Wed afternoon -6 GMT, or CST Summoner name is: Demorg
  • Just gonna throw out there:

You're all a bunch of LoL casual scrubs. Get on dota 2's level.
  • I'd totally play some aram with sk people
  • Just cuz you can't get out of Elo hell sb...

On a related note aram was against us tonight.
    the fuck is elo hell?

I DO NOT support blizzard
  • Just cuz you can't get out of Elo hell sb...

On a related note aram was against us tonight.
    I haven't done much aram before that, I'll try feeding less and see how that works as a strat >.>

why don't you support blizzard?
  • edited April 2015

why don't you support blizzard?
    Too many promised then scrapped projects.

Refused to even entertain a Dota standalone until HoN and LoL went nuts, then tried to sue them. After losing suit made Dota 2.

SC2 was visually pleasing, was happy to see story keep going, but added nothing to enhance the game, just made you have to micro manage EVERYTHING. So it is stressful not relaxing

WoW killed MMO and RPGs. Everyone tries to copy them now and makes 1 giant world, with mediocre mechanics, filled with nothing but get max everything freaks. At the time it was relwased the only thing it had on other RPGs/D&D/MMOs was graphics, almost every other game had emersive stories or a toolset for players to make their own worlds using the game engine. Those games were all free after initial purchase cost. Which brings me to the last, I am not paying $65 for a game, then have to pay $15/month to continue playing it. You may get me for $8-$9 but not $15, makes you feel obligated to play----gotta get your moneys worth. Then add the expansions, that you have to get to evolved your character, or the new OP class. Expansions should be cheaper if you already have the rest of it.

I don't do pay-to-play games, and I generally stay away from pay-to-win games as well. I didnt start play competitive on WoT until they made premi ammo buyable with regular ingame credits, granted its a stupid 4,400 a shell, im good enough to keep a money flow to buy them.

Money on LoL gets you convienecne from more presets, and nifty costumes/skins. There is nothing to be gained with money on LoL, still comes down to personal skill, or lack of haha, and nothing esle.
  • edited April 2015
    Bwahahahaha, Blizzard is not making a standalone 'dota' game it is in open beta now

sadly it is just cramed full of stuff from their other 3 titles......will they never make anything new and actually worth looking at?

I hope you know dota 2 is run by blizzard....

actually I can't figure out any good reason for this comment and think you must be a moron to make it

I hope you know dota 2 is run by blizzard....

actually I can't figure out any good reason for this comment and think you must be a moron to make it
    was that meant to say NOT run by blizzard? As far as I know Dota 2 is Valve. Dota was originally a warcraft side game, you cant talk about Dota without referencing its origins
  • edited April 2015
    -
  • 90% of the community is awesome. It's just you are exposed to 9 other people at a time. Good chance someone is being toxic. My biggest gripe about the community (low elo mainly) is that in ranked they are so damn stuck on the meta it's pathetic. Every time I don't play the meta the kid that rages at me ends up feeding/afk while I carry with thresh top or ap nasus or w/e the fck I wanted to play that game.
    Dude, you played EVE SUPPORT. And ended up going like 0/12/1 in the random match I was in with you. You don't know how to build, you constantly rage [even more than I used to], and you have 0 awareness.
    Dude, you played EVE SUPPORT. And ended up going like 0/12/1 in the random match I was in with you. You don't know how to build, you constantly rage [even more than I used to], and you have 0 awareness.
    or, in the league's community language:

"fk you trash! your build is so shit your mother sold herself to me just so i can come here and say this to you, and you have the chance to play better, which is nowhere close to how godlike i play. So up your game before i go after your sister and/or daughter!"